Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   I present to you...the reflectie (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100179)

sav 01-18-2016 09:50 AM

I present to you...the reflectie
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pswh8oruke.jpg

Term coined by @GeeTee86

Maybe this will be the next big thing in 2016. :bonk:

go_a_way1 01-18-2016 10:10 AM

lol I am down for this to be the next big thing. It will be better then YOLO and vaping

MisterSheep 01-18-2016 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2512959)
lol I am down for this to be the next big thing. It will be better then YOLO and vaping

I am down with killing off all of the current trends.

go_a_way1 01-18-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterSheep (Post 2512962)
I am down with killing off all of the current trends.

That works :popcorn:

go_a_way1 01-18-2016 10:41 AM

I love that van across the street. Seems like a nice daily

MisterSheep 01-18-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2512980)
That works :popcorn:

For the most part I think swag had died.. but bae took it's place... I wonder who in the hell are coming up with these annoying ass terms...

go_a_way1 01-18-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterSheep (Post 2512985)
For the most part I think swag had died.. but bae took it's place... I wonder who in the hell are coming up with these annoying ass terms...

I know RIGHT like why dont we come up with one to annoy the rest of the world

MisterSheep 01-18-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2512986)
I know RIGHT like why dont we come up with one to annoy the rest of the world

@go_a_way1 this will be our mission for the day.

go_a_way1 01-18-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterSheep (Post 2512989)
@go_a_way1 this will be our mission for the day.

I suck at this kind of thing, but needless to say: Challenge accepted!

sav 01-19-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2512959)
lol I am down for this to be the next big thing. It will be better then YOLO and vaping

And that horrible "painting" filter that was doing the rounds end of last year.

go_a_way1 01-19-2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sav (Post 2513980)
And that horrible "painting" filter that was doing the rounds end of last year.

Oh yeah haha! I think I know what one your talking about.

I have a way to improve the reflectie. Some how you have go get somthing funny going on inside the house at the same time you take the photo. Make it like subliminal messaging

MisterSheep 01-19-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2512986)
I know RIGHT like why dont we come up with one to annoy the rest of the world

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterSheep (Post 2512989)
@go_a_way1 this will be our mission for the day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2512994)
I suck at this kind of thing, but needless to say: Challenge accepted!

Any reports of the above @go_a_way1 ?

go_a_way1 01-19-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterSheep (Post 2514175)
Any reports of the above @go_a_way1 ?

Nope :(

pfaffendorn 03-01-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2514112)
I have a way to improve the reflectie. Some how you have go get somthing funny going on inside the house at the same time you take the photo. Make it like subliminal messaging

And you said you suck at this! You and sav have conceived a multi-layered masterpiece from found objects. You've got a head start with the pink whatever it is -- a bathrobe hanging on a lamp? Such class! You should be hanging in MOMA . . . . I mean. . . . .:barf:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.