Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cars for Sale/Trade (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   2013 WRB Subaru BRZ, Turbo/TE37/Brembos (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136026)

JW-BRZ 07-26-2019 09:03 PM

2013 WRB Subaru BRZ, Turbo/TE37/Brembos

7 Attachment(s)
I'm listing my 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited for sale for $19,000.

I am currently in the San Francisco Bay Area with the car but I might be willing to meet someone in a neighboring state if I need to.

I have been the only owner since I drove it off the lot with 16 miles on the odometer (most of which was from my test drive). The odometer is now just under 37,000 miles. I have done most of the installs and maintenance myself. Here is a list of parts that I can remember that are installed on the car. There may be other small things I can't remember right now:

Engine/Exhaust:
-P&L Turbo Kit
-Precision Ball bearing Turbo has been rebuilt and hot side ceramic coated
-P&L Headers have been ceramic coated
-JDL 3 in Down/Front Pipe, Perrin 3 in catback exhaust. It was the quietest and most tame setup I could run at the time while keeping it unrestricted 3 in all the way through the exhaust. Deep and mean sounding, but not obnoxious.
-Street tuned to around 10.5 psi by James at HRI Tuning
-Full Blown Motorsports oil cooler
-ECUTEK with racerom kit and cable and
-ECUTEK bluetooth connect dongle (allows me to monitor engine parameters/change maps and boost levels on my phone)
Crawford Racing air/oil separator
-Grimspeed boost solenoid

Transmission:
-Clutch Masters FX400 clutch and flywheel
-Kartboy short throw shifter
-Every whiteline/perrin transmission bushing there is
-Flossy shorty heavy weight shift knob
-Transmission/diff fluid changed at 20k miles

Wheels/Brakes:
-18x9.5 Rays TE37SL. I have the stickers but I never installed them
-Michelin Pilot Super Sport 18x265 on all 4 corners
-STI Brembo swap, rebuilt and powdercoated brakes white (I know thats a terrible color for brakes but shes a garage queen)
-DBA slotted rotors
-Project Mu NS400 brake pads
-Stainless braided brake lines
-ARP wheel studs on the rear wheels
-Perrin brake booster brace

Suspension:
-MCS one-way adjustable coilovers
-400# springs front and rear
-HVT adjustable camber front top hats
-SPC adjustable rear lower control arms

Miscellaneous/Cosmetic:
-Toms smoked taillights
-Trackspec hood vents (these with the oil cooler have really stabled out the under hood temps. Before I was in California I lived in FL. I could do multiple back to back pulls in 90F+ heat no problem with this cooling setup)
-Perrin Shorty antenna
-Front and rear backup cameras (the rear has a loose wire so its not working right now)
-Grimspeed hood struts
-clear side markers
-white tow hook

The bad news, even though I am in California, the car is registered in Florida. I don't know anything about CARB laws but I have a feeling the P&L turbo is not CARB legal if your trying to register it in California. Sorry.

It could use a good four corner alignment too. It was aligned by an okay shop when I put the wheels and tires on but they weren't a specialized race shop and I think I've adjusted the height of the coilovers a little since then.

I've done my best to take care of this car over the years. Its always been garaged. I detail her often. Every part I've installed I made sure was top of the line and quality. Fluids and filters where changed religiously with quality oils. I have never had any problems with the car. She runs like a champ and is a blast to drive. I've moved on to other projects so I think its time to let her go.

Let me know if you have any questions or anything. Again, asking $19,000.

BaeArea 08-06-2019 09:34 PM

PM'd

JW-BRZ 09-23-2019 04:09 AM

Priced drop to $19,000. Looking for someone to take it as is. Otherwise, I'll be parting out when I get a chance in the next few months.