Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   CANADA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   *Spotted* Vancouver FR-S/BRZ Sightings (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8502)

peazs 06-12-2012 04:30 AM

*Spotted* Vancouver FR-S/BRZ Sightings Thread

Decided to make a Vancouver spotted thread for easier tracking!

Spotted white FR-S from OpenRoad Toyota parked in front of the dealer between McDonald's and Auto West BMW by Cambie and Shell Road in Richmond.

Had redded out taillights already! Any pics?

ChadSexington 06-12-2012 10:14 AM

Creepy thread is creepy

EsoBOFH 06-13-2012 06:01 PM

I spotted one in Surrey BC!!

...in my driveway ;)

SUCKAZ!

if I see anyone post pics of my car here imma creep the f out.

adamturbo 06-13-2012 09:17 PM

that car is in my shop at the moment getting the prototype work done. feel free to drop by and check it out. . i will have it till friday.
www.amtmachineshop.com

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t/Untitled.jpg

djjd42 06-13-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamturbo (Post 257043)
that car is in my shop at the moment getting the prototype work done. feel free to drop by and check it out. . i will have it till friday.

I may be alone in this thought, Adam, but if that were my car you posted about, you would never see it in your shop again. Folks who want to check out a car can do it at the dealership, or can check out a car owned by the shop. Not cool to post about a customer car.

adamturbo 06-14-2012 12:37 AM

its not going to be driven or sat in. it would let people see the underside as its on a hoist , and let people see the current parts being made on the car. there is no harm in that. plus the customer is a close friend and he dosent mind if people LOOK at his car.

Enemies 06-14-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djjd42 (Post 257104)
I may be alone in this thought, Adam, but if that were my car you posted about, you would never see it in your shop again. Folks who want to check out a car can do it at the dealership, or can check out a car owned by the shop. Not cool to post about a customer car.

You're alone.

cRazy604 06-14-2012 02:00 AM

Nah he isnt alone if it was an actual customer i'd be on the same boat
but since its a close friend of adam then its ok

Enemies 06-14-2012 02:19 AM

You guys are crazy. Are you planning on even driving your cars or just locking them in the garage so nobody else can even look at them?

I personally want people to be looking at and admiring my car. Sure, I wouldn't want people touching it, sitting in it, driving it, etc... But that's not what this is about.

To each their own. Weirdos. :P

Mr.Jay 06-14-2012 02:44 AM

lol he is letting people see the car thats fine its not like he is letting people joy ride

besides owner of the car is his buddy so I'm sure he trust him

looking good I might come done and check out those red tails and relocated plate see how they look on a whiteout in real life

DaJo 06-14-2012 03:01 AM

Looking is cool, caressing the girl is definitely a nono...!

Motopythons 06-14-2012 03:04 AM

Threads like these does nothing but invade people's privacy. If someone spotted my car and decided to post half my license plate number online, I'd be pissed.

There's no damage done to me, but when and where I go is something I'd like to keep to myself.

djjd42 06-14-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enemies (Post 257447)
You guys are crazy. Are you planning on even driving your cars or just locking them in the garage so nobody else can even look at them?

I personally want people to be looking at and admiring my car. Sure, I wouldn't want people touching it, sitting in it, driving it, etc... But that's not what this is about.

To each their own. Weirdos. :P

Consider yourself lucky enough to not have had your car damaged while it is in a shop. I have. It sucks. A shop that grants unnecessary access to customer cars does not get my business.

adamturbo 06-14-2012 07:43 PM

well cosidering when you drive around all day how many people see your license plate. its on the car people WILL see it. i guess you wont take your car to the dealer for service either as more than 1 tech will be LOOKING at it and DRIVING it. i have customers of all sorts come to my shop all the time. its an open shop i cant hide cars from peoples eyes, they are there. but hey to each his own and i listen to peoples concerns. if it was your car in my shop it would be a more private matter but i would take photos of the work done for documentation and i cant help it if i have a customer come into the shop while a car is there.

nuff said