Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southeast (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   FR-S in Gastonia, NC?! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7908)

xc 06-05-2012 08:22 PM

FR-S in Gastonia, NC?!

1 Attachment(s)
about a week or two ago I saw a truck unloading the cars and I noticed a white fr-s...... well long story short who ever bought it came to pick it up that same day...

and yesterday i saw it on the street and tried to take a pic but cars behind me were getting pissed so this is the picture I took lol but the point is i just wanna know if that person is on ft86club.com

here is my crapy photo as you can see on the right
Attachment 8069

eriktherod 06-06-2012 12:02 AM

I was looking at that dealership too! I got mine from
Toyota West in Statesville (a good 40 miles out from Charlotte). They had traded inventory with another dealer for a red MT but the guy who has it on hold decided to go with another color instead. Needless to say, I picked it up this evening! Woooo!

Would also like to add the guys there are GREAT. No nonsense, great trade in, real open and transparent shop that lets you go into parts department and get it yourself or into service bays and watch them if you want! Ask for Russell, he's great and can work with you, don't forget to tell em I sent you (Erik)! :D

xc 06-06-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriktherod (Post 243544)
I was looking at that dealership too! I got mine from
Toyota West in Statesville (a good 40 miles out from Charlotte). They had traded inventory with another dealer for a red MT but the guy who has it on hold decided to go with another color instead. Needless to say, I picked it up this evening! Woooo!

Would also like to add the guys there are GREAT. No nonsense, great trade in, real open and transparent shop that lets you go into parts department and get it yourself or into service bays and watch them if you want! Ask for Russell, he's great and can work with you, don't forget to tell em I sent you (Erik)! :D

Cool man and I wont buy the car until next year cause I only have the money for a down payment and if I buy the car now I'll be left with nothing and wanna wait until there's more accessories at the dealership so for sure next summer I'll have it in my driveway!

eriktherod 06-06-2012 12:45 PM

Good deal, should be easier to get what you want too. Lots of them come with options installed at the port so it can be tricky to one with the exact setup you want.

If you're doing a trade-in, you'll also have more equity in your car by then (more than likely).

ML 09-07-2012 02:24 PM

Hey, I go through that intersection everyday. Scion of Gastonia said everytime they get one in they are gone with in 2 days. Selling so fast around here its crazy. I don't know when Ill get mine.