Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

s0sl0w 03-17-2015 09:25 AM

galaxy blue silica BRZ carbon fiber gas door decal aftermarket exhaust Euro style front plate offset on a plate holder bracket at Harrisburg area community college this morning at about 920 pulled tried to get your attention if needed but missed you.

Edit: car had valenti tails as well.

ybotspawn 03-19-2015 03:34 PM

15 south black premium brz.... Pulled over by a state trooper.... Didn't look happy at all

PA-86 03-19-2015 04:36 PM

WRB BRZ behind my GBS FR-S on 422 at the Sanatoga exit around 4:30pm today.

frsinpa 03-20-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRZerk (Post 1293069)
i live in 15201 and have been seeing a black FR-S cruising around in lawrenceville. last time i saw it it looked like he had put tints and an exhaust on it.

also, occasionally see a WRB in the strip district.


Quote:

Originally Posted by BRZerk (Post 1338139)
black frs parked on a side steet in lawrenceville

That was me.. until my FR-S met its demise due to a drunken driver on Butler Street. :(

Pics: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1568742

Datcrazyeric 03-20-2015 03:06 PM

Saw a Raven FR-S yesterday morning (7:40-50 AM) on the Blvd and turned right on Butler st. I think it was. Had the Toyota emblems with the FR-S emblem in the back with tinted windows.

I was in the Ultramarine FR-S in front of you.

DocWalt 03-23-2015 07:43 PM

Noticed a white BRZ behind me near Providence Town Center off of Rt 29 near Collegeville.

mjh712 03-24-2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frsinpa (Post 2177825)
That was me.. until my FR-S met its demise due to a drunken driver on Butler Street. :(

Pics: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1568742

So, did they total your car? Last thing in the thread says 9k in damages. Any update?

frsinpa 03-25-2015 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjh712 (Post 2183096)
So, did they total your car? Last thing in the thread says 9k in damages. Any update?

Nope - traded it in.. damage was well above $9K too when it was all said and done.

DocWalt 03-25-2015 05:54 PM

I keep spotting a black FR-S in the Audubon area around 5:30 every evening. I love the spoiler!

Fang 03-26-2015 09:45 AM

spotted an asphalt(i think, could have been a custom grey color) FR-S in Bridgeport this morning. Looked like it had a TRD kit on it with some red accents

GodzillaC 03-26-2015 10:10 AM

Ran tandem behind a Firestorm FRS last night around 6:30 on I-78 in Allentown. I was in the RS-1 exiting at Lehigh Street. Anyone here?

mastermluck 03-26-2015 04:13 PM

DOC Walt The white BRZ is me : )

DocWalt 03-26-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastermluck (Post 2186473)
DOC Walt The white BRZ is me : )

I don't see many white ones, looks nice! :thumbsup:

Fang 03-27-2015 09:37 AM

a series blue WRB brz pulled up next to me in norristown yesterday around 6

DocWalt 03-28-2015 08:49 PM

Spotted this sweet FR-S at Uno in Oaks. :party0030:

http://i.imgur.com/UcxC0zh.jpg

PA-86 03-29-2015 01:39 PM

Need to get an Oaks meet together when the weather gets nice.

Spotted a cool modded FR-S on 422 west bound at around 11am this morning. Appeared to be asphalt or raven, yellow tinted headlights.

DocWalt 03-29-2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA-86 (Post 2189969)
Need to get an Oaks meet together when the weather gets nice.

Spotted a cool modded FR-S on 422 west bound at around 11am this morning. Appeared to be asphalt or raven, yellow tinted headlights.

There's normal Sunday night meets in Oaks, but that doesn't really work well for you, lol.

Pretty sure I know that dude in the FR-S, if it's the car I'm thinking of.

PA-86 03-29-2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocWalt (Post 2190003)
There's normal Sunday night meets in Oaks, but that doesn't really work well for you, lol.

Pretty sure I know that dude in the FR-S, if it's the car I'm thinking of.

Will you be around next Sunday night?

DocWalt 03-29-2015 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA-86 (Post 2190353)
Will you be around next Sunday night?

Should be.

PA-86 03-29-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocWalt (Post 2190391)
Should be.

Want to check out oaks? PA86 club

DocWalt 03-29-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA-86 (Post 2190483)
Want to check out oaks? PA86 club

Was planning on hitting it up, I know a lot of the guys there.

Cuchullain 03-31-2015 04:49 PM

Saw a white BRZ on my way to work this morning. First on the Schuykill, then on 26th street (philly). I was in my GBS. you on here?

b rawr z 03-31-2015 07:31 PM

Lol I saw a white brz on 176 today. And perkiomen ave the other day. Might have been the same brz.

WhiteFRS69 04-05-2015 10:21 PM

White BRZ last night with PA custom plates in Rockaway NJ at AMC movies
parked next to a Red NJ FRS

FRSupra 04-07-2015 11:57 PM

My parents spotted this on US-22 earlier today, snapped and sent me a picture lol.

Not sure if this is a fellow member. Looks like a 10 series, but I can't quite make it out.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7598/...6cbd8eeb_c.jpg

Outlawstar98 04-08-2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocWalt (Post 2186910)
I don't see many white ones, looks nice! :thumbsup:

Its because I never drive mine :P


But I had my BRZ out on friday, saturday, and monday. Yet no one notices :( haha (its much louder now as well) But its currently sitting in west chester at my buddy's shop.

b rawr z 04-08-2015 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2204937)
Its because I never drive mine :P


But I had my BRZ out on friday, saturday, and monday. Yet no one notices :( haha (its much louder now as well) But its currently sitting in west chester at my buddy's shop.

I've seen a white one around my area a few times. Prolly wasn't u doe. Whats ur setup looking like?

Outlawstar98 04-08-2015 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2204976)
I've seen a white one around my area a few times. Prolly wasn't u doe. Whats ur setup looking like?

You've seen my car before, but now its on RPF1's with bigger tires and lower offset, and Tomei Type80 exhaust.


And soon a clear wrapped front bumper. Cant wait to not worry about rock chips.







On the side note, im always driving around in my BMW these days unless I am going to a car thing, or out to take pictures of my car.

b rawr z 04-08-2015 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2205188)
You've seen my car before, but now its on RPF1's with bigger tires and lower offset, and Tomei Type80 exhaust.


And soon a clear wrapped front bumper. Cant wait to not worry about rock chips.







On the side note, im always driving around in my BMW these days unless I am going to a car thing, or out to take pictures of my car.

Nice. What u gonna do with the works? I need a clear wrap too. Ugh. Dam subaru paint. Where u getting it? :(

Outlawstar98 04-08-2015 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2205194)
Nice. What u gonna do with the works? I need a clear wrap too. Ugh. Dam subaru paint. Where u getting it? :(

Oakes Detailing down in west chester, great work Nick does. But thinking of selling the works and using the money for a BBK or towards turbo, or towards Status seats, or many other things I want to buy. haha

b rawr z 04-08-2015 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2205206)
Oakes Detailing down in west chester, great work Nick does. But thinking of selling the works and using the money for a BBK or towards turbo, or towards Status seats, or many other things I want to buy. haha

Oh that's where I'm planning to get mine detailed and it's kinda close to where I work. Only heard good things about them.

ironhorse2118 04-09-2015 07:57 AM

spotted: Blue BRZ limited, aftermarket tails. 412 in Hellertown/ Bethlehem. nice car man, i was in the gray frs

immaculate 04-09-2015 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironhorse2118 (Post 2205702)
spotted: Blue BRZ limited, aftermarket tails. 412 in Hellertown/ Bethlehem. nice car man, i was in the gray frs

Finally spotted by someone! Thanks man, same to you.

Fang 04-09-2015 11:07 AM

Yesterday morning spotted a dark grey fr-s with i think red mud flaps in coshohocken near the 76 intersection in town.

Last night around 7 saw a black fr-s on germantown pike near where the shopping center with panera/dairy queen/boston market is

DocWalt 04-09-2015 08:24 PM

Spotted a modded silver BRZ ~5PM in Audubon, between Egypt Rd. and Trooper Rd. Had an exhaust and aftermarket tails. Looked pretty nice :)

Datcrazyeric 04-09-2015 11:49 PM

Blew by someone earlier in a Silver FR-S with blacked out emblems and a shaved FR-S emblem. Drove past you on Route 1/The Blvd by Adams ave.

Outlawstar98 04-10-2015 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2205215)
Oh that's where I'm planning to get mine detailed and it's kinda close to where I work. Only heard good things about them.

He's my buddy, always does great work. And his new shop is nice. Just waiting to his new air compressor to get there so I can put in a new valve stem on my one wheel haha. He just moved his shop so hes upgrading his compressor as well.

b rawr z 04-11-2015 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2207795)
He's my buddy, always does great work. And his new shop is nice. Just waiting to his new air compressor to get there so I can put in a new valve stem on my one wheel haha. He just moved his shop so hes upgrading his compressor as well.

Hook me up lol. I left them a msg cause they never pick up the fone.

Aozora.BRZ 04-12-2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fang (Post 2187349)
a series blue WRB brz pulled up next to me in norristown yesterday around 6

That would be me! I remember being next to your car at a stop light near the courthouse. I live in KoP and drive by Norristown some afternoons from work around that time.

I have been noticing more 86's in the area in the past weeks than before.

:cheers:

Fang 04-12-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aozora.BRZ (Post 2209739)
That would be me! I remember being next to your car at a stop light near the courthouse. I live in KoP and drive by Norristown some afternoons from work around that time.

I have been noticing more 86's in the area in the past weeks than before.

:cheers:

i've seen you probably once or twice since then around the norristown area. ya, i started seeing some more too. love the blue series!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.