Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northern California (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Elite Performance @ Burlingame - tuning shop hardly anyone has heard of, until now! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92359)

Elite Performance 07-27-2015 08:24 PM

Elite Performance @ Burlingame - tuning shop hardly anyone has heard of, until now!

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/...psv6l3gtb2.jpg

Get yourself ready! While purchasing an FR-S or BRZ is the equivalent to a bear waking up from its hibernation, waiting for that time to awake, an FR-S or BRZ owner has come out of its cave to enjoy driving again. It was in 2012 when Toyota paid homage to its affordable rear-wheel drive sport compact, releasing it as an FR-S and BRZ. These sexy sporty coupes are affordably fun to drive. And what is fun can be made better! Go!!

Elite Performance has been tuning cars to menacing machines on and off the track. There is no real test of vehicle than to run it thru the gauntlet of Auto-X and a racetrack. This is where Elite Performance technicians excel on a regular basis, building evidence that our capabilities of tuning performs well. It’s this experience where a client can come off the street and leave satisfied that their vehicle was just worked on by an Elite group of knowledgeable and experienced technicians.

Elite Performance is located conveniently in the center of the Bay Area. Our Burlingame shop is centrally located between the city, south bay, and the east bay regions. We are also within walking distance to downtown Burlingame where a collection of cafés, restaurants, and boutiques reside.

Elite Performance’s one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs includes:
Routine services and maintenance
Performance parts installations and consulting
Braking system installations and maintenance
Suspension upgrades and installations.
4-wheel alignment and consulting
Tire mounting and balancing
Track prep and tech inspection
Custom fabrication
ECU tuning
Chassis dyno services (coming soon…)
Plus more! Need something done but not listed above, PM, Email, or call for a quote.

Shop hours:
Mon–Fri 9am – 6pm. Saturday by appointments only.

Elite Performance 07-27-2015 08:27 PM

Reserved

mkivsoopra 07-27-2015 08:37 PM

One of the few shops I would take my car to. These guys know their stuff! :cheers:

byun 07-27-2015 09:13 PM

Great shop! Was just there today. My new go to shop when I'm too lazy to do my own work.

Elite Performance 07-28-2015 03:00 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome!

First order of business is to host an open house. We're looking at a Sunday to provide as much parking as possible. Date TBD...

sw20kosh 07-28-2015 07:31 PM

The only shop I take my Brz to now. Great experience!

BRZChix 07-28-2015 07:37 PM

the only shop I would take my car to as well. excellent quality of work, great customer service and always helpful. highly recommended!

phanguy 07-28-2015 07:51 PM

I took my car there a few weeks back for some weird issues and they got it squared away. Gary is super nice and knowledgeable. Their pricing was actually pretty awesome too! Very happy customer here and I will absolutely be back when I inevitably screw something up!

Re~Mix 07-28-2015 08:09 PM

Google street view shows some legit cars parked in the area, and members here seem to vouch for the outfit. Willing to give it a try as it's so close to my apartment.

Car just wrapped up its last 45K dealer (free) maintenance. Looks like your outfit is set up for everything from routine to track oriented prep. I'm having some possible issues with my intake/header/exhaust setup (unsure if leaking or what), how open to diagnosing issues are you?

My apologies for the general questions, the FR-S is my first modified car and first out of warranty car. Navigating the shark infested waters of independent shops.

BRZChix 07-28-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Re~Mix (Post 2338476)
Google street view shows some legit cars parked in the area, and members here seem to vouch for the outfit. Willing to give it a try as it's so close to my apartment.

Car just wrapped up its last 45K dealer (free) maintenance. Looks like your outfit is set up for everything from routine to track oriented prep. I'm having some possible issues with my intake/header/exhaust setup (unsure if leaking or what), how open to diagnosing issues are you?

My apologies for the general questions, the FR-S is my first modified car and first out of warranty car. Navigating the shark infested waters of independent shops.

Best way to get in touch with them is to call them during business hours with some questions and get an appointment to bring the car in.

https://www.facebook.com/eliteperformanceus?fref=ts

EFIxAndy 07-28-2015 09:44 PM

Took my car to Elite performance for an alignment today, and they did a great job! Big thanks goes out to Gary, John and Eric @ Elite.

Their shop is clean and organized with a comfortable waiting area with wifi.

pmccut 07-29-2015 02:40 AM

Looking to get a re-tune of my FI setup. Have you tuned turbo 86s?

CSG Mike 07-29-2015 02:58 AM

Elite is legit!

Elite Performance 07-29-2015 03:16 AM

Thanks for all the inquiries. And yes, best is to call/come on by. Today was a busy day as the later half of the day was prepping cars for this week's events at Laguna Seca.