Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   sat in a BRZ today (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4557)

NESW20 03-29-2012 10:23 PM

sat in a BRZ today

not much to say that hasn't already been said. i like it better in person. the wheels look better. it's smaller than it looks in pictures. comfy seats, although the seat behind the driver is basically there for show.

i'm 5'8" and sit in a "proper" performance driving position, being able to rest my wrist on top of the steering wheel without pulling my back away from the seat back... my friend who is a couple inches taller was unable to sit behind me for more than about 2 minutes. we then switched and he couldn't get far enough back without breaking my legs.

it pretty much boils down to "i can't wait to drive and own one." :thumbup:

Sport-Tech 03-29-2012 11:25 PM

LOL on the leg breaking - thanks for the straightforward and clear description of the back seat leg room.

NESW20 03-30-2012 05:34 PM

no problem. the car's effectively a 3 seater. seems like the passenger should be able to sit far enough forward that the person sitting behind them won't lose their legs due to blood circulation being cut off. i wouldn't recommend it for very long, but seems like it'll work for 30-45 minutes that way.

tranzformer 03-30-2012 05:38 PM

All of these sat in a BRZ, rode in a BRZ, touched a BRZ, saw a BRZ, licked a BRZ, smiled at a BRZ all need to be merged. Place is becoming a zoo.

Sportsguy83 03-30-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tranzformer (Post 170320)
All of these sat in a BRZ, rode in a BRZ, touched a BRZ, saw a BRZ, licked a BRZ, smiled at a BRZ all need to be merged. Place is becoming a zoo.

Apply for moderator, you'll do a great job! :thumbsup:

Sport-Tech 03-31-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

At least nobody's taken the relationship "all the way" so far...:lol:

dookie11 03-31-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

I concur. I'm always going through 'em hoping for something new, but sadly nada :(

Sport-Tech 03-31-2012 01:10 AM

There really have only been a couple of unpublished driving reviews here to date. Anyways, getting a spread of views is worthwhile to see if a consensus is emerging.

DEC1 03-31-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scion FR-S (Post 170609)
There really have only been a couple of unpublished driving reviews here to date. Anyways, getting a spread of views is worthwhile to see if a consensus is emerging.

:word: