Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

Vathros 09-09-2012 01:13 PM

Saw a silver frs off State road in Dexil hill, and a blue Brz on Bristol Rd in Feasterville

Laika 09-09-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vathros (Post 430502)
Saw a silver frs off State road in Dexil hill, and a blue Brz on Bristol Rd in Feasterville

Hmm I have a blue BRZ and spend a lot of time on Bristol but I think I'm more in Warminster

ill86 09-09-2012 02:37 PM

Anyone on the western side of the state or eastern ohio?
Haven't seen anyone except Sam Strano at the track...

Vathros 09-09-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laika (Post 430580)
Hmm I have a blue BRZ and spend a lot of time on Bristol but I think I'm more in Warminster

It was near Neshaminy Mall

Jimbo 09-09-2012 06:42 PM

I was on Bristol Road near Nesh Mall yesterday and today. Went to the Hotrod Hoedown!

subaruferrucci 09-09-2012 07:43 PM

who had a OBP BRZ on 322 between west chester and downingtown 9/9?

kndonlee 09-10-2012 07:37 AM

You: Right turn onto Cedar Crest from Tilghman in White FR-S
Me: Coming up to you on Tilghman in Silver FR-S

I waved hi and the light turned green, so I sped off and you made your turn.

All happened around ~1:30p on Sun, 9/9

Tomzilla 09-10-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaruferrucci (Post 430942)
who had a OBP BRZ on 322 between west chester and downingtown 9/9?

OBP? I was pulling out of N Valley Creek road onto 322 around 10:30am 09/09. Saw a white FRS pass me by going towards WC.

Was this you my friend?

Vathros 09-10-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo (Post 430890)
I was on Bristol Road near Nesh Mall yesterday and today. Went to the Hotrod Hoedown!

Blue BRZ? If so, ya I saw all the old hotrods riding by and thought...must be a car show around here.. Then I saw your car, and thought.. Lemme see if i can find this car show to say hi to the BRZ guy. I checked Hooters and Horizons, but couldnt find it. Did you notice my White FRS at the pool hall?

subaruferrucci 09-10-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomzilla (Post 431977)
OBP? I was pulling out of N Valley Creek road onto 322 around 10:30am 09/09. Saw a white FRS pass me by going towards WC.

Was this you my friend?


Yes it was me first time seeing a BRZ on the road for me seen 2 FR-S no BRZ

Thanntos 09-10-2012 10:41 PM

Saw a Raven FR-S outside Newtown, Bucks County today, heading towards the Bucks County CC.
Also I've been seeing the same White BRZ all over the place in the Newtown area, like on the bypass and in Summit Sqaure shopping center, anyone on here with either of those two?

Laika 09-10-2012 10:52 PM

Apparently everyone is in bucks county:eyebulge:

Jimbo 09-10-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vathros (Post 432428)
Blue BRZ? If so, ya I saw all the old hotrods riding by and thought...must be a car show around here.. Then I saw your car, and thought.. Lemme see if i can find this car show to say hi to the BRZ guy. I checked Hooters and Horizons, but couldnt find it. Did you notice my White FRS at the pool hall?

I did indeed. Yeah, the car show was just a bit up the street at the Hungarian Club. Great day with loads of rat rods, music, food, beers and kool people.

-J

enthusiast 09-12-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kndonlee (Post 397410)
So for the Lehigh Valley, I see we have:

We should do a five guys meet sometime.

kndonlee - Argento FRS
feyrerm - Galaxy Blue BRZ
AKS - Hot Lava FRS
sysfailur -
ruskymx - FRS (hamburg)
Propaganda - Whiteout FRS

You can add me too :)
GBS BRZ
Orefield/Allentown

subaruferrucci 09-12-2012 05:26 PM

I saw a black FR-S/BRZ going down 30 west i think it had a red window sticker it was around 3:20 ish

Phaedrus29 09-14-2012 12:40 AM

Saw a white BRZ today (Thursday Sept 13th) driving on I-95 Northbound (a bit north of Philly), at around 3pm. I was in the southbound lanes, so only got a quick glimpse, but it was enough to give me a big grin.

enthusiast 09-14-2012 08:39 AM

Who was on the PA Turnpike between Allentown and Quakertown last Sunday (9/9) in a silver FR-S/window tint/after mkt wheels? I was cruising in the right lane (GBS BRZ) and saw you coming up behind me. After you passed I got behind you and followed you until I had to get off. I gotta say I was beaming the whole time, and saw some positive reactions from the people we passed as well :)

I think this was around 7PM

greighn 09-15-2012 09:12 AM

Got in front of a white BRZ in West Chester over by the QVC studios near the airport. Looks like they went in to the West Chester post office.

-Gary.

feyrerm 09-16-2012 09:27 AM

Silver fra in the target parking lot Cedar crest blvd at 9pm last night.

kndonlee 09-18-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feyrerm (Post 443326)
Silver fra in the target parking lot Cedar crest blvd at 9pm last night.

Pick me, Pick me. I live a mile from that target close to the Wegmans & Five Guys on Tilghman. Did I have a black a**?

http://i.imgur.com/OWOSA.jpg

fender9530 09-18-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ill86 (Post 430614)
Anyone on the western side of the state or eastern ohio?
Haven't seen anyone except Sam Strano at the track...

I'm in Pittsburgh.

feyrerm 09-18-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kndonlee (Post 447481)
Pick me, Pick me. I live a mile from that target close to the Wegmans & Five Guys on Tilghman. Did I have a black a**?

http://i.imgur.com/OWOSA.jpg

That's the one!

ill86 09-19-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fender9530 (Post 447585)
I'm in Pittsburgh.

Sweet! Finally someone on my side of the state!

fender9530 09-19-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ill86 (Post 449075)
Sweet! Finally someone on my side of the state!

I checked out your website. I might have to hit you up for some track time at some point...I've never been.

ill86 09-20-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fender9530 (Post 450100)
I checked out your website. I might have to hit you up for some track time at some point...I've never been.

:thumbsup:

Propaganda 09-20-2012 11:27 AM

Anyone here in the Lehigh Valley interested in doing a 5 Guys meet up one night? Possibly in the next 2 weeks or so? Burgers + Cars = Win!

enthusiast 09-20-2012 02:11 PM

It will probably depend on which 5 guys you are talking about for me...if it's the one on Tilghman, I'm down as I live pretty close to there.

Propaganda 09-20-2012 03:32 PM

Well, I live close to the one by the airport :P

Simmons 09-20-2012 05:54 PM

I would be down for that, let me know when.


Simmons

subaruferrucci 09-20-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simmons-Racing (Post 451804)
I would be down for that, let me know when.


Simmons

i am shocked you still have the car looking for potential buyers?

feyrerm 09-21-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Propaganda (Post 451077)
Anyone here in the Lehigh Valley interested in doing a 5 Guys meet up one night? Possibly in the next 2 weeks or so? Burgers + Cars = Win!

I'm up for it.

JAG 09-23-2012 08:36 AM

Saturday evening around 6:30pm - Spotted a WRB BRZ headed eastbound on 322 northwest of Harrisburg. I was the guy that pulled up next to you and gave thumbs up. I was driving my other car (black Expedition), hauling the family home from Penn State.

Zadkiel 09-23-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 455565)
Saturday evening around 6:30pm - Spotted a WRB BRZ headed eastbound on 322 northwest of Harrisburg. I was the guy that pulled up next to you and gave thumbs up. I was driving my other car (black Expedition), hauling the family home from Penn State.

Did it have a custom plate on the back? If so, I saw the same one before. I don't think that guy is on here.

Phaedrus29 09-23-2012 05:39 PM

Just saw white frs near Neshaminy mall at like 5:20pm on Sunday...I was in my DGMBRZ. Only got a quick look but I saw some real nice jdm exhaust tips and one of the sharkfin antennas. Also aftermarket wheels but didn't really see...and tint I think.

Looked great. Who are ya and why haven't I seen you at KOP?!

Laika 09-23-2012 06:45 PM

Saw a DGM BRZ Limited in Philly on Friday night. Perhaps on Broad street towards Cheltenham? Not too familiar with north philly.

BoxeRZ 09-24-2012 02:45 PM

A couple of weeks ago I was at a red light in downtown Lancaster, PA in my WRB BRZ and a red FR-S pulled up next to me. We exchanged some kind words about eachothers cars and went on our way, it was a pretty great moment.
Also saw a Limited SWP BRZ at Fulton Bank in Lancaster, only other 86's I've seen yet.

R8 09-25-2012 10:17 AM

Blue one (not sure if FR-S or BRZ), Aquetong Road in Solebury PA.

peglegskier 09-25-2012 11:18 PM

I'd be down for a five guys meet at Tilghman in LV. Should we start a new thread?

Bluecille 09-26-2012 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enthusiast (Post 451385)
It will probably depend on which 5 guys you are talking about for me...if it's the one on Tilghman, I'm down as I live pretty close to there.

I would be in for a five guy meet. Let me know

Propaganda 09-26-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peglegskier (Post 460518)
Should we start a new thread?

I think so. Also, I'm not free till next Monday (10/1) and can only do Mon-Fri


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.