Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Help finish the story (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142073)

Impureclient 08-25-2020 10:09 PM

Help finish the story

Add one sentence to mine below. Copy the post above and add your sentence, then post. Just start the sentence on a new line. Only rule is no adding in anything about cowboys or potatoes.

It started out as a pleasant ride but by the end of the night, I knew if I didn't stay hidden from this crazy person, I wouldn't survive until the morning.

DarkPira7e 08-25-2020 10:14 PM

It started out as a pleasant ride but by the end of the night, I knew if I didn't stay hidden from this crazy person, I wouldn't survive until the morning.

He wielded 42 small yo-yos, each with 2 consonants carved into them.

weederr33 08-25-2020 10:22 PM

I watched as they oscillated back and forth like Newton's cradle.

Sapphireho 08-25-2020 10:34 PM

Reminded me of the time I saw a cowboy juggling potatoes.

Spuds 08-26-2020 01:00 AM

But then I heard a voice exclaim "These posts are gonna get really long if the rules don't change!"

Captain Snooze 08-26-2020 01:17 AM

But then I heard a voice exclaim "These posts are gonna get really long if the rules don't change!"

Then the same voice muttered in a weary sigh "I wish people would read the instructions".

Wally86 08-26-2020 07:22 AM

Then the same voice muttered in a weary sigh "I wish people would read the instructions".

Unsure of where the voices were coming from, I decided that now was the time to whip out my balisong.

Spuds 08-26-2020 08:33 AM

Unsure of where the voices were coming from, I decided that now was the time to whip out my balisong.

Then I knew; I had brought a knife to a gun fight.

ScoobsMcGee 08-26-2020 10:43 AM

After that, it was time for @humfrz's nap.

Stephen W. 08-26-2020 11:02 AM

The End.

Wally86 08-26-2020 11:05 AM

The End.

OR WAS IT!?

SUSPECT_BRZ 08-26-2020 05:22 PM

The End.

OR WAS IT!?

It wasn't indeed, as the nightmare only begun. One of his yo-yos snapped and hit the driver side door of my beloved 86.

Sapphireho 08-26-2020 05:40 PM

The End.

OR WAS IT!?

It wasn't indeed, as the nightmare only begun. One of his yo-yos snapped and hit the driver side door of my beloved 86.

Max tried to blow it off saying, "missed me by that much!" , holding up his fingers two inches apart.

weederr33 08-26-2020 09:15 PM

The End.

OR WAS IT!?

Max tried to blow it off saying, "missed me by that much!" , holding up his fingers two inches apart.

In a storming fury @Tcoat appeared with hail, wind, and lighting encompassing him!