Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

cheesesteak 04-13-2014 05:08 PM

Wrb brz with those awesome white wheels on old Lincoln highway, waved at each other

SubieNubie 04-13-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MykeH78 (Post 1668688)
White frs/brz leaving chelsea square shopping center Lancaster/East Petersburg PA at aprox 12:30 this afternoon. Pretty sure this is the same one I saw parked in the parking lot there a wk or 2 ago.

There is a white BRZ limited that works at the Fulton (I think) bank on granite run.

Laika 04-13-2014 07:04 PM

Made a friend in a GBS BRZ on 309 today. I should have asked if you were on here!

MykeH78 04-13-2014 09:07 PM

Spotted what I believe to be an asphalt FRS today at aprox 4pm on Millersville road about a mile or so on the Millersville side of the Columbia Ave intersection. Technically Lancaster, Pa, in actuality in Manor Township PA. If it's anyone in here, Hi, I was the WRB BRZ that waved to you when passing.

jonzhuxD 04-14-2014 08:22 AM

Whiteout FR-S with Toyota emblems on Roosevelt this morning around 7:30, you made a right turn on Grant Ave.

khalid65 04-14-2014 04:00 PM

spotted a red frs parked at sheraton harrisburg around 2 pm today, the one next to target.

BadMoon 04-14-2014 04:15 PM

Saw two BRZ's today in Carlisle. One just like mine in PR Hoffmans parking lot. The other was an Asphalt one passing each other in front of Home Depot.

skidmark86 04-14-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalid65 (Post 1671822)
spotted a red frs parked at sheraton harrisburg around 2 pm today, the one next to target.

That was me. It's our car pool meet up point for the next few weeks.

DocWalt 04-14-2014 08:09 PM

Spotted a WRB BRZ with front plate mount (sorry!) in the Audubon/Trooper area. Then this afternoon spotted s blue FR-S in Audubon. Gave you a wave, but not sure I caught you fast enough.

Outlawstar98 04-15-2014 06:24 PM

Hey guys! anyone have a stock header I can get so a friend can make a Jig for his turbo kit he plans on building for the FRS/BRZ's? It will be returned once Jig is made!

cheesesteak 04-15-2014 06:31 PM

Black BRZ behind me on bristol road today ~530pm. Anyone?

SubieNubie 04-16-2014 08:30 PM

WRB Limited head south on 501 through Lititz around 6am. Seen you multiple times.

cheesesteak 04-16-2014 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN (Post 1660146)
That person driving goes to my high school lol, two so far one of my best friends has an ultramarine frs, the one you saw is the kid everyone hates the one with the white BRZ

Saw him with the white brz in Holland today, he looks 12 lol

FRSBRZGT86FAN 04-16-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesesteak (Post 1677886)
Saw him with the white brz in Holland today, he looks 12 lol

Yea we hate him lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

FRSBRZGT86FAN 04-16-2014 08:39 PM

Anyone have a wrb brz that has been driving on Holland road at around 7 am the last couple of days?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

FT911 04-16-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesesteak (Post 1674864)
Black BRZ behind me on bristol road today ~530pm. Anyone?

I believe that was me. By the Spot?

cheesesteak 04-17-2014 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FT911 (Post 1677986)
I believe that was me. By the Spot?

Yep you pulled out by that car wash. Where'd you get those fog lights? I just put HID's in yesterday for my lowbeams and the stock fogs look weird now.

MykeH78 04-17-2014 11:56 PM

Spotted one of the twins in Black parked in the very end spot by the door to Sears upper level parking lot at Park City Mall Lancaster, Pa @ 3Pm. ANYBODY??

FT911 04-18-2014 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesesteak (Post 1678584)
Yep you pulled out by that car wash. Where'd you get those fog lights? I just put HID's in yesterday for my lowbeams and the stock fogs look weird now.

Haha nice. They are actually the ones Subaru offers as an option. Just came on my car when I bought it.

mjh712 04-18-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN (Post 1677893)
Anyone have a wrb brz that has been driving on Holland road at around 7 am the last couple of days?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Does it have rally armor flaps and steel wheels? & did you flash your high beams at it on Monday or Tuesday?

FRSBRZGT86FAN 04-19-2014 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjh712 (Post 1681110)
Does it have rally armor flaps and steel wheels? & did you flash your high beams at it on Monday or Tuesday?

I think I flashed them tuesday in a stupid 07 CR-V :lol:

MykeH78 04-19-2014 10:58 PM

OK, 2 Spottings to report. 1st yesterday Fri 04/18 Hot Lava FRS in Metro Bank parking lot Rohrerstown, PA, I stopped and talked to you for a cpl mins. 2nd today Sat 04/19 Whiteout FRS in Ollies parking lot at aprox 10:30am, was actually jshadeck prob eating breakfast at Park City Diner Lancaster, PA.

jshadeck 04-20-2014 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MykeH78 (Post 1684502)
OK, 2 Spottings to report. 1st yesterday Fri 04/18 Hot Lava FRS in Metro Bank parking lot Rohrerstown, PA, I stopped and talked to you for a cpl mins. 2nd today Sat 04/19 Whiteout FRS in Ollies parking lot at aprox 10:30am, was actually jshadeck prob eating breakfast at Park City Diner Lancaster, PA.


Actually just parked there, met a friend and headed into the city :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MykeH78 04-20-2014 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshadeck (Post 1684634)
Actually just parked there, met a friend and headed into the city :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just park at my crib next time, I'm only like 5mins from there lol. :slap:

mjh712 04-20-2014 09:12 PM

DGM BRZ with a aftermarket lip spoiler & smoked tail lights (I think), & with the bottom brake light hooked up, a little after 5pm on Friday on Bristol Road right by the Kopper Kettle

A Ultramarine FRS on Lower Holland Road around 3pm on Saturday

FRSBRZGT86FAN 04-20-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjh712 (Post 1685930)
DGM BRZ with a aftermarket lip spoiler & smoked tail lights (I think), & with the bottom brake light hooked up, a little after 5pm on Friday on Bristol Road right by the Kopper Kettle

A Ultramarine FRS on Lower Holland Road around 3pm on Saturday

That's my friend lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

FReSh 04-21-2014 04:43 PM

Spotted a white BRZ this past weekend behind me coming from Silver Lake road and into Hemlock Farms in Dingmans Ferry, PA.

Also spotted an asphalt FRS about 15 minutes ago on Blue Course drive in State College from walmart to College ave. Got a wave :)

MykeH78 04-22-2014 12:07 AM

Spotted a Firestorm FRS w tint and black rims at about 7:30-8PM Mon evening. I was sitting at the light waiting to leave the Walmart on Lincoln Highway(Rt 30) Lancaster it was at crossing light, we waved to each other. Anyone on here?

DocWalt 04-22-2014 07:18 PM

Spotted a Hot Lava FR-S this morning in Audubon.

khalid65 04-22-2014 07:43 PM

Spotted a red frs parked today at 5pm at JC penny parking lot next to Target (High pointe commons)

mjh712 04-23-2014 09:29 AM

Hot Lava FRS behind me on Ridge Ave yesterday a little before 6pm

FRSupra 04-23-2014 01:05 PM

WRB heading west on Logan Blvd in Altoona a few days ago. I was in my FR-S, we looked right at each other.

dkrou351 04-23-2014 02:22 PM

Meet
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Venator (Post 1668440)
Spotted a bunch in a certain park in lancaster today.. 😀


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the meet that I meant to go to, but got the days mixed up. HAHA. Will try to make the next one tho.

DocWalt 04-23-2014 06:29 PM

Spotted the same lava fr-s in audubon this morning.

Dreamshot 04-23-2014 07:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FReSh (Post 1687740)
Spotted a white BRZ this past weekend behind me coming from Silver Lake road and into Hemlock Farms in Dingmans Ferry, PA.

Also spotted an asphalt FRS about 15 minutes ago on Blue Course drive in State College from walmart to College ave. Got a wave :)

You have Rally Armor flaps? If so, that was me!

___________

Another 86 (think it was Raven) over at Wegmans in State College with Rhode Island plates just this evening.

khalid65 04-23-2014 08:10 PM

spotted an Asphalt frs today at giant in middletown. anyone on here?

FReSh 04-24-2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamshot (Post 1693337)
You have Rally Armor flaps? If so, that was me!

___________

Another 86 (think it was Raven) over at Wegmans in State College with Rhode Island plates just this evening.

Yep. Black ones. You should check out the PSU car club on Facebook... We meet at the law building on Fridays.

Venator 04-25-2014 06:35 PM

Spotted @khalid65 at walmart


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

khalid65 04-26-2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venator (Post 1698234)
Spotted @khalid65 at walmart


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't me lol I left to DC at 6, we have an imposter :o

KslayFRZ 04-26-2014 11:42 AM

I'm driving through the whole state... Spot me lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.