Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

SterlingBrz 01-29-2014 09:47 AM

DGM BRZ In Wayne Always Parked On North Wayne Ave In The Church Lot?

mjh712 01-31-2014 10:05 AM

WRB on Red Lion Rd just up from Route 1 in Northeast Philly.

mjh712 01-31-2014 12:56 PM

Ultramarine FRS on 13 getting on Woodhaven

mjh712 02-03-2014 10:40 AM

WRB Premium in a driveway on Bristol Road in Trevose.

I'm the WRB Limited that drives past there every day to & from work.

dkrou351 02-03-2014 11:54 AM

Central PA
 
I'm in Central PA. What part are you talkin?

PAbrz 02-03-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SterlingBrz (Post 1488397)
DGM BRZ In Wayne Always Parked On North Wayne Ave In The Church Lot?

That would be me!

Zadkiel 02-05-2014 11:04 PM

If you guys see a Green Subaru Forester driving through the snow and not afraiding of anything, that's me.

mjh712 02-06-2014 08:31 AM

Silver FRS rebadged with Toyota badges on Bristol Rd in Trevose/Southampton yesterday. I was driving my dad's A6 since he went down to Maryland & my car looked like this yesterday morning.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-m...1606228047.jpg

Laika 02-06-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjh712 (Post 1508356)
Silver FRS rebadged with Toyota badges on Bristol Rd in Trevose/Southampton yesterday. I was driving my dad's A6 since he went down to Maryland & my car looked like this yesterday morning.

Where abouts are you usually commuting during the work week? My friends said they spotted a BRZ with steelies when it snowed a couple weeks ago but would have to confirm with them on the color.

mjh712 02-07-2014 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laika (Post 1509955)
Where abouts are you usually commuting during the work week? My friends said they spotted a BRZ with steelies when it snowed a couple weeks ago but would have to confirm with them on the color.

Currently, I commute from Holland to Bensalem, usually Holland Rd, to Bristol Rd, Route 1, Woodhaven Rd, to 13.

If its snowing, I take Street Road all the way up to Southampton & then over (less inclines)

DocWalt 02-09-2014 06:09 PM

Spotted a GBS BRZ Limited on Rt. 29 and a Whiteout FR-S exiting 422 in Oaks yesterday (2/8/14)

jonzhuxD 02-09-2014 06:24 PM

Firestorm FR-S on Bustleton Ave. near intersection on Longshore Ave. in Northeast Philadelphia. Looked stock aside from tint

jonzhuxD 02-12-2014 12:22 AM

Argento FR-S today on Market Street near Drexel University

Venator 02-17-2014 09:50 AM

Spotted a white FRS with Delaware plates at ****inson Law


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venator 02-17-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venator (Post 1535105)
Spotted a white FRS with Delaware plates at ****inson Law


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


LOL! It censored the schools name...

Laika 02-17-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjh712 (Post 1511139)
Currently, I commute from Holland to Bensalem, usually Holland Rd, to Bristol Rd, Route 1, Woodhaven Rd, to 13.

If its snowing, I take Street Road all the way up to Southampton & then over (less inclines)

Ah so close to my work in Warminster. I checked with my friends and they said it was a white one they saw.

mjh712 02-20-2014 04:23 PM

WRB Limited on the roof of the 8th & Filbert Parking Garage in Philly. I take it you saw my car when you parked. Also, I'm pretty sure you have a camera so when you look through the video you can see me looking at it while I was waiting for my phone to charge to take a picture.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-d...220_151439.jpg

& Yes, I parked my car (steelies) like that to take the picture

Zadkiel 02-24-2014 05:03 PM

Black or Dark Grey FR-S in Lebanon. Don't know the street or routes in that area. I think it was 422 though. I was the Black BRZ.

DocWalt 02-24-2014 09:37 PM

Spotted a WRB Limited across from me at in intersection near Royersford.

jonzhuxD 02-25-2014 01:21 PM

Red BRZ at 40th and Haverford Ave in West Philly, I may have ogled at a bit at your car, was hoping you saw mine half a block away :bellyroll:

b rawr z 02-25-2014 10:37 PM

WRB BRZ at Route 10 Green Hills going to 724..i was the rav4 in front of u..too bad i wasnt driving mine lol

CodyFRS 02-26-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zadkiel (Post 1553892)
Black or Dark Grey FR-S in Lebanon. Don't know the street or routes in that area. I think it was 422 though. I was the Black BRZ.

That was me, I park my car there everynight haha

Lebby83 02-26-2014 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocWalt (Post 1516287)
Spotted a GBS BRZ Limited on Rt. 29 and a Whiteout FR-S exiting 422 in Oaks yesterday (2/8/14)

Probably me on Rt. 29. I take it every day to get to and from work and a lot on the weekends... don't drive the BRZ everyday though.

skidmark86 02-27-2014 08:47 AM

Black FR-S (maybe) driving into Harrisburg on Forster St., probably around 7:50am.

Laika 02-28-2014 04:28 PM

Who was that in the wrb BRZ with me on 309 going towards fort Washington last Sunday? I saw you again (think it was you) in doylestown on Tuesday on 611. I have the galaxy blue BRZ with the FL4T OUT plate and I wasnt driving that on Tuesday so you didn't notice me then.

s0sl0w 03-01-2014 04:36 PM

Saw a red FR-S going the other way on Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg today @ 1230. Beeped and waved, got a wave back.

Red lug nuts, custom plate, anyone here?

Venator 03-05-2014 06:19 PM

Went to the Pour House today and fielded a ton of questions from some old heads.... A good time was had by all 😀


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b rawr z 03-06-2014 08:51 AM

Black brz on route 100..turned right on sheree blvd going to eagleview blvd this morning..I was the blue brz behind u..dunno if u saw me tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Venator 03-06-2014 05:13 PM

WRB BRZ on 322 by Walmart and again on North Union St going toward Middletown.

mjh712 03-07-2014 09:10 AM

Silver FRS on Holland Road in Holland yesterday around 5
White FRS on Jacksonville Road in Ivyland around 630

Venator 03-07-2014 09:20 AM

WRB Hempt rd.. Who is this new WRB BRZ that I see around..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRZerk 03-07-2014 10:02 AM

argento on rt22 in monroeville this morning

mjh712 03-07-2014 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesesteak (Post 1581681)
You mean a Whiteout FRS on Holland Road yesterday around 5 :)

I think it was silver, though I have seen a white one in the morning on holland road before, around 7am. I could have them flipped, did you see a WRB going the other way?

PAbrz 03-07-2014 04:39 PM

Brz Limited pulling out of Rafferty Subaru with a PA plate "BRZ STI" at about 4 pm. I was in front of you in my Brz.

mjh712 03-08-2014 04:24 PM

Black BRZ Limited waiting at the light at the Copper Kettle a little before 10am
Same WRB I parked near a few weeks ago, you came up fast behind me on 95 & proceeded to weave in an out of traffic like an idiot, not surprising since I think you had a go-pro mounted. please tell me you don't drive with a go-pro weaving in & out of traffic bc you think it's cool. :thumbdown:

b rawr z 03-11-2014 09:27 PM

Saw a wrb blue brz route 100 in exton. I was the other blue brz. Anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

phloozy 03-11-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 1592034)
Saw a wrb blue brz route 100 in exton. I was the other blue brz. Anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Im always there in my ultramarine frs, wasnt me?

b rawr z 03-11-2014 10:11 PM

I dont think ive seen an ultramarine..it was rally blue and he waved at me..haha..but I work in exton so i might see u around too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

lucky_666 03-12-2014 09:12 AM

I keep seeing a whiteout on eagle rd in newtown. Pretty sure they were behind me 2 nights ago.

FyeaFRS 03-14-2014 11:21 AM

That was me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0sl0w (Post 1567499)
Saw a red FR-S going the other way on Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg today @ 1230. Beeped and waved, got a wave back.

Red lug nuts, custom plate, anyone here?



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.