Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts - Lighting (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Valenti LED Tail Lamps /Reverse Lamp~Lowest Price and full 1year warranty (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34499)

spgrizz22 05-29-2013 10:11 PM

If I get the tinted ones would the light be noticeable during the day?

Killerbee 05-30-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spgrizz22 (Post 968506)
If I get the tinted ones would the light be noticeable during the day?

look just 3 posts up and you can "see" your answer.

jrodz09 06-01-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pansontw (Post 967272)
Bump....

We have JDM specs

SB color and CR color tail lamps in stock now!!!
USDM lamps will be in June6.

Sincerely,
Panson

JDM specs? As in it won't plug n play with my USDM BRZ? or what:thanks:

pansontw 06-03-2013 01:40 AM

Need to switch 2 wires behind tail lamps to be compatible to USDM BRZ.
http://imageshack.us/a/img713/9128/20130412001.jpg

Complete job is shown below
http://imageshack.us/a/img849/7311/20130413103510.jpg


USDM Valenti lamps will be in around end of June.



Quote:

Originally Posted by jrodz09 (Post 974283)
JDM specs? As in it won't plug n play with my USDM BRZ? or what:thanks:


pansontw 06-04-2013 05:47 AM

Bump for Valenti LED Tail lamps

Pscylo 06-04-2013 01:36 PM

Disregard.

Have the reverse bar and am glad I picked it up, even though it does require some minor wiring prowess.

BRZJonny 06-04-2013 02:42 PM

Are the CR's available yet?

eviledward 06-04-2013 10:16 PM

Could we please get some photos or videos of the reverse LED's. They look interesting but haven't seen enough of it to fully decide on them.

Cheers!

eviledward 06-04-2013 10:22 PM

BTW does anybody know if the CR have reflectors? I wanted to go with the SB but they're pretty strict in Australia about taillights having reflectors and I heard the SB don't have any.

jacobzking 06-05-2013 01:27 AM

if its just a matter of repinning 2 wires, i'd be fine with the jdm ones. do you have the jam CR in stock?

Killerbee 06-05-2013 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eviledward (Post 981790)
BTW does anybody know if the CR have reflectors? I wanted to go with the SB but they're pretty strict in Australia about taillights having reflectors and I heard the SB don't have any.

They all have reflectors, even the SB
Just have a look at pictures and dont belive what you "heard" :-)
Its the red "stripe" below the white tube

http://imageshack.us/a/img17/4812/601412sg.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img708/4227/afterg.jpg

pansontw 06-05-2013 12:21 PM

JDM CR color and SB color are both in stock and ready to ship!!!

pls pm for detail!

Sincerely,
Panson


Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobzking (Post 982201)
if its just a matter of repinning 2 wires, i'd be fine with the jdm ones. do you have the jam CR in stock?


pansontw 06-06-2013 01:03 AM

Bump~~
SB color and CR color JDM/EDM/AUDM Valenti tail lamps are in stock and ready to ship!!!

JB1 06-06-2013 09:35 PM

Do you have the reverse lights still in stock ?

pansontw 06-07-2013 03:23 AM

Sir

Reverse lamp will be in stock around end of June.

Thank You
Panson

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB1 (Post 986857)
Do you have the reverse lights still in stock ?


pansontw 06-10-2013 06:58 AM

Bump~ still have SB color in stock and ready to ship

Vten 06-10-2013 08:26 AM

How about the USDM CR ? Do you have it in stock yet ?

pansontw 06-11-2013 03:37 AM

USDM CR/SB/HC will be in stock end of this month~~

Thank You
Panson

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vten (Post 992614)
How about the USDM CR ? Do you have it in stock yet ?


pansontw 06-13-2013 01:41 AM

Bump.......

JDM/EDM SB color tail lamps are in stock and ready to ship!!!

pansontw 06-14-2013 12:24 AM

Bump.......

We have JDM/EDM Tail lamps in stock now.
USDM Tail lamps will be in stock around June 25.

We are the 1st and only offering both USDM and EDM/JDM spec Valenti lamps.

Pls post up if you have any question.

Sincerely,
Panson

#87 06-14-2013 03:38 AM

little confused, they have clear red and tint housings to choose from? All with same light colors inside?

The red led above the turn signal when does it activate? Is there a video of these in action?

pansontw 06-14-2013 06:16 AM

Inner LED light colors are the same color. It's just different lens color will reflect differently into our eyes.

Pls see below video clips from our customers

SB (smoked len/Black chrome interior)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WWLZQA78sc"]Scion FR-S Valenti Tail Light Operation - YouTube[/ame]


HC (Red len/Silver chrome interior)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyvBkuyAfhE"]Valenti tail light on GT86 daytime - YouTube[/ame]


CR (clear len/Red Chrome interior)
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...1&d=1366747096

Quote:

Originally Posted by #87 (Post 1001578)
little confused, they have clear red and tint housings to choose from? All with same light colors inside?

The red led above the turn signal when does it activate? Is there a video of these in action?


#87 06-14-2013 08:18 AM

Thanks for the videos. The red LED line is the brake light, weird I thought the large curve portion would get brighter with brakes.

Looks like I have a tough decision to make after my leaky tails get replaced by the dealer.

pansontw 06-17-2013 07:31 AM

Because Valenti reserve this Brake function for their Rear bumper lamp. Please see below clip (You will see F-1 style brake blinking in below clip)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wohec3lZlwM"]TOMMYKAIRA 86 RR STREET ZERO ExhaustSound‚™™‚™™ - YouTube[/ame]


Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,
Panson


Quote:

Originally Posted by #87 (Post 1001721)
Thanks for the videos. The red LED line is the brake light, weird I thought the large curve portion would get brighter with brakes.

Looks like I have a tough decision to make after my leaky tails get replaced by the dealer.


pansontw 06-18-2013 12:51 AM

Bump~~~

All pm replied!

Sincerely,
Panson

ShoGun 06-18-2013 01:22 AM

free bump. got my eyes on these tails.

Also heres a pic of them on the HKS car. Wallpaper size as a link


http://i.imgur.com/05oS2rg.jpg?1


Wallpaper:
http://i.imgur.com/kQ9wMbT.jpg

pansontw 06-19-2013 12:19 AM

Bump~~

Still have JDM SB color tail lamps in stock and ready to ship!

Sincerely,
Panson

pansontw 06-19-2013 05:12 AM

JDM spec SB color tail lamps are in stock and ready to ship!!

Pls pm if you have any question.

Sincerely,
Panson

pansontw 06-20-2013 05:41 AM

All pm replied.

Sincerely,
Panson

pansontw 06-21-2013 04:47 AM

USDM HC/SB/CR color will be in stock coming week!!!

Pls pm if interested

Sincerely,
Panson

914_WHITE_FRS 06-24-2013 12:51 AM

I'm interested! how much for the SB smoke ship to 10530 New York.

pansontw 06-24-2013 07:36 AM

Sir,

You've got a pm

Sincerely,
Panson


Quote:

Originally Posted by 914_WHITE_FRS (Post 1020742)
I'm interested! how much for the SB smoke ship to 10530 New York.


Froylavin 06-24-2013 08:50 AM

How do you do the F1 style braking on the reverse lamp?

pansontw 06-25-2013 02:29 PM

Connect the Red wire to the Red wire behind tail lamps for this function.

Sincerely,
Panson

Quote:

Originally Posted by Froylavin (Post 1021205)
How do you do the F1 style braking on the reverse lamp?


pansontw 06-25-2013 02:30 PM

Update!!

USDM Spec HC/CR/SB colors Tail Lamps + SBR reverse lamps are all in stock and ready to ship!!!

Pls pm to get them !!!

We are dare to compare.

Let us know the lowest you get, we will 120% beat their price!

Sincerely,
Panson

mdf4uk 06-25-2013 02:58 PM

Do these tail lamps come with new gaskets that go between the body and vehicle?

pansontw 06-26-2013 05:40 AM

Sir,

It comes w/ a foam between lamp and body.

Pls see below picture
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...headlight2.jpg

Sincerely,
Panson


Quote:

Originally Posted by mdf4uk (Post 1024362)
Do these tail lamps come with new gaskets that go between the body and vehicle?


914_WHITE_FRS 06-26-2013 02:05 PM

I wanna see more pictures these on Whiteout before I make my final decision

pansontw 06-27-2013 12:21 AM

Here ya go.

http://imageshack.us/a/img835/8264/tails1.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/574/tails4.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img153/9290/img1100mittel.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img571/3496/img1096mittel.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/1536/img1099mittel.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img402/4138/after3x.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img191/9311/newimage1d.jpg

DarkestBuddha 06-27-2013 12:33 AM

show these on a galaxy blue or ultramarine


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.