Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts - Lighting (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   FR-S / BRZ Reverse/Backup LED Bulbs! See Comparison Photos, Ships Same-Day! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39081)

Diode Dynamics 06-13-2013 02:49 PM

FR-S / BRZ Reverse/Backup LED Bulbs! See Comparison Photos, Ships Same-Day!

Here's a great way to upgrade your Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ / Toyota GT86's appearance and safety at night. Diode Dynamics' LED replacements are a great addition to tail lights, and can be easily installed, plug-and-play. No resistors or anything needed. Perfect for cars equipped with backup cameras and dark window tint.

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. Diode Dynamics' LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

HP5: (92 lumens) Slightly lower brightness than OEM bulbs, but still provides the crisp, modern instant on/off of LED technology. ($20/pair)
HP36: (210 lumens) Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs. ($40/pair)
XP50: (410 lumens) Much brighter than OEM bulbs. These are bright! ($90/pair)

Bulb Design:

HP5: Four high-power SMDs, under a diffusing lens. Just like the HP3, but run at higher power, with integrated copper plating for superior heat dissipation, allowing maximum brightness.

HP36: Full 360 degree illumination with 36 High-Power Samsung LEDs. Aluminum base for optimum heatsinking, and non-polar design for easy installation.

XP50: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains two 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with two more under a projector lens. Housed in an aluminum casing with textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

The bulbs use an exact terminal and will fit as a replacement for stock incandescent All bulbs use less power and heat than the stock bulbs, and will last longer than your vehicle. Our LEDs use only the best components and are of the highest quality. The bulbs are designed for exceptional heat dispersion, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity or voltage surge. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS. to fit your Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics: Scion FR-S Reverse Light LEDs (From $20)

Diode Dynamics: Subaru BRZ Reverse Light LEDs(From $20)

Diode Dynamics: Scion FR-S Reverse Light LEDs (From $20)

Diode Dynamics: Subaru BRZ Reverse Light LEDs(From $20)

Any questions, feel free to ask via email (contact@diodedynamics.com), Post or shoot us a PM!

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.

Customer Reviews:

"I ordered the Stage 2 and they greatly increased the backup light functionality. I could hardly use the OEM lights at night, and these Stage 2 make a vast improvement, providing much more usable light. Install was a little tricky, but the rear light housing is just a tight fit to access." (Posted on February 3, 2014)

"I bought and installed the stage 2 bulbs for my BRZ and what a world of difference. The stock bulbs basically did not add to any sort of visibility as the tail lights provided much more light; this changed with the stage 2 reverse bulbs. I can reverse at night with much more confidence." (Posted on January 23, 2014)

"I was just looking to clean up the dull OEM lights and came across this. Its not something I really thought of until I had seen it offered here and I can say once installed it is a fantastic compliment to the rest of the car. Stage one did more than enough for me, great output" (Posted on February 15, 2014)

"My back window is tinted and it was hard to see when I was backing up at night but now with my Stage 2 I can actually see at night!" (Posted on July 27, 2013)

"Another big reason why I came to Diode was for these top notch high quality reverse lights they offer for the FRS! The installation was a 2 out of 10 just because I had to get on my back to install them lol But completely worth it when you put the transmission in reverse and everything behind you lights up. Thanks Diode yall are awesome. Customer 4 life!" (Posted on July 10, 2013)

"I hated not being able to see where I was going when I would back up in my car. But now with these new stage 2 LEDs I can see exactly where I'm going and if there is anything behind me. I love these new lights." (Posted on June 15, 2013)

"I really enjoy putting the car in the reverse.
These are super bright, and look amazing." (Posted on January 9, 2013)[/I]

sklimo 11-22-2013 10:56 AM

Have the Stage 3's come out yet?

tranat 11-27-2013 11:24 PM

1) Does the WHITE LED (Stage 2) Reverse Lights for the BRZ give off a slight blue hue to it? This is my only concern. I'm trying to match the factory HIDs (4300k). Let me know if these are the same.

2) Also, are you going to make a STAGE 3 for the BRZ Reverse Lights in WHITE LED?

3) For the dome and vanity lights for the BRZ, does the WHITE LED (Stage 2) give off a slight blue hue to it? If so, do you recommend going for the WARM WHITE?

Thanks,, I'm making a BIG ORDER so any help would be appreciated. Thanks again

tranat 11-27-2013 11:49 PM

nvm.. I just ordered... I'll just use the free return label if anything. thanks for the blackfriday discount...

just wondering if I get any DIODE Points for my order

Order number 11161430

Thanks again

tranat 12-08-2013 07:48 AM

will the stage 3 reverse bulbs work for the BRZ? And are any available to purchase yet?

Diode Dynamics 12-08-2013 07:53 PM

They both use the same housing. The ones listed here for the FR-S will fit your BRZ: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/l...ckup-leds-pair

The Stage 3's are available for pre-order we just haven't updated the site yet

Let me know if you need more information about them

Thanks!
Nick C.

Norkoastal 12-10-2013 06:24 PM

I need some stage 3's in my life.. Stock LED replacements are no bueno!

Diode Dynamics 12-10-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norkoastal (Post 1381802)
I need some stage 3's in my life.. Stock LED replacements are no bueno!

The Stage 3's are available for pre-order :D

Nick C.

SciOnDrifTtSlIdeR 12-12-2013 02:33 AM

I need a sponsorship from DiodeDynamics. Awesome product only lighting product going into my frs

Diode Dynamics 12-12-2013 10:16 AM

We have a sponsorship section on our website: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/i...sorshipsawards

Nick C.

Kelbyat07 12-21-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics (Post 1385574)
We have a sponsorship section on our website: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/i...sorshipsawards

Nick C.

You guys only sponsor 1 FRS owner :(

Diode Dynamics 12-22-2013 08:12 PM

That could change if you put in an application :thumbsup:

Nick C.

TRD_86 02-04-2014 10:31 PM

Any status of stage 3 reverse light yet ???

Diode Dynamics 02-05-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRD_86 (Post 1504798)
Any status of stage 3 reverse light yet ???

The stage 3's are available here on our site: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/l...leds-pair.html

Nick C.