Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

zman 04-12-2015 11:56 PM

Spotted a blue frs today at the philly car meet in front of macys


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuchullain 04-13-2015 08:47 AM

Saw a series blue with a single exit on 76 east in philly this morning. I passed you in my gbs with the quad exhaust. Car looked good!

Datcrazyeric 04-14-2015 12:09 PM

That was me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zman (Post 2210204)
Spotted a blue frs today at the philly car meet in front of macys


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a Firestorm FR-S last night on 476 with license plate GT86 FRS when I was heading home from work. I think it had a TRD exhaust couldn't see because of how dark it was.

Alien Visitor 04-14-2015 01:16 PM

I spotted two yesterday. Sadly, I was not driving my BRZ at the time (I was driving a silver 2014 Rav4).

#1 a blue BRZ with a aftermarket exhaust (sounded pretty good) yesterday around 4:30 on I-95 soutbound heading towards 476.

#2 orange FR-S with a low mounted aftermarket spoiler heading northbound on I-95 about a minute later. I like the how the low mounted spoiler looked.

FT911 04-14-2015 07:42 PM

I think I saw more BRZs then mustangs today.

Off the top of my head a white one in Warminster around 4:30ish today.
I saw one (WRB?) or two on street road between there and Feasterville sometime after that.

Outlawstar98 04-15-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2208681)
Hook me up lol. I left them a msg cause they never pick up the fone.

when would you want it done? I can ask him, he is usually booked.

b rawr z 04-15-2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2214340)
when would you want it done? I can ask him, he is usually booked.

I wanted it done before boxerfest. Lol. Which is next weekend. If not then whenever he can get me scheduled.

Shaisters 04-17-2015 10:59 AM

I saw a silver BRZ with Pennsylvania plates, wheels and an exhaust driving near UW in Seattle yesterday around 8pm. you guys know anyone that's on a road trip?

Aozora.BRZ 04-17-2015 04:26 PM

The Norristown,PA vicinity area is becoming 86 land. I am spotting one almost every day.

This week I Rode for a long strip of 3009 with a Galaxy blue frs and spotted a white frs parked at the 7-eleven on the way. Also saw a white pearl series blue BRZ on wednesday. Spotted two more today. All seemed stock.

KuntyMcfluffer 04-17-2015 06:08 PM

Whitehall frs
 
Just saw a whiteout lowered "Raceseng" firs on presidential in Whitehall pa. I took a pic but it shows the license plate

Outlawstar98 04-17-2015 09:12 PM

saw my first BRZ in pottstown today. was on high street.

zman 04-19-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datcrazyeric (Post 2212145)
That was me.



Saw a Firestorm FR-S last night on 476 with license plate GT86 FRS when I was heading home from work. I think it had a TRD exhaust couldn't see because of how dark it was.

I drove by to say hello but there was a lot of people in front of your car so I was like NVM lol. I had the black FRS

Outlawstar98 04-19-2015 10:35 AM

Frs at waltz golf in limerick

Datcrazyeric 04-19-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zman (Post 2218257)
I drove by to say hello but there was a lot of people in front of your car so I was like NVM lol. I had the black FRS

Didn't see you till you left, if your going to the meet tonight you should be seeing me there again.

Crestwood1001 04-19-2015 10:27 PM

Saw two this weekend on foothills drive in drums PA passing my workplace, both a white and black brz. First two I have ever seen around here, anyone know of these guys in Northeast PA?

Outlawstar98 04-20-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2214351)
I wanted it done before boxerfest. Lol. Which is next weekend. If not then whenever he can get me scheduled.

What do you want done? My friend Steve and I are starting to detail on the weekends, we just did one car for boxerfest and this friday I think we have 2 more to do actually. Steve used to work for Nick.

b rawr z 04-20-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2219957)
What do you want done? My friend Steve and I are starting to detail on the weekends, we just did one car for boxerfest and this friday I think we have 2 more to do actually. Steve used to work for Nick.

My front bumper needs the most work and where the Subaru BRZ logo used to be. The rest shouldn't be an issue. Lmk

Outlawstar98 04-20-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2220423)
My front bumper needs the most work and where the Subaru BRZ logo used to be. The rest shouldn't be an issue. Lmk

as in scratches?







ALSO PA PEOPLE; Please vote for me here: http://bit.ly/1NqrOst Thanks! I dont want to spam the link too much around yet :P haha (currently 2nd)

b rawr z 04-20-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2220447)
as in scratches?







ALSO PA PEOPLE; Please vote for me here: http://bit.ly/1NqrOst Thanks! I dont want to spam the link too much around yet :P haha (currently 2nd)

Dirt and dirt just stuck there. I tried using clay bar by hand but I think it needs those orbital thingy.

Outlawstar98 04-20-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2220456)
Dirt and dirt just stuck there. I tried using clay bar by hand but I think it needs those orbital thingy.

Not in the paint? we can clean that up. You work in exton right? Ill talk to Steve to see when he is free since exton is in the middle of both steve and I and if you work a full day on friday, we could in theory come pick it up and drop it back off nice and cleaned.

b rawr z 04-20-2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2220467)
Not in the paint? we can clean that up. You work in exton right? Ill talk to Steve to see when he is free since exton is in the middle of both steve and I and if you work a full day on friday, we could in theory come pick it up and drop it back off nice and cleaned.

I requested off Friday haha. Cause boxerfest prep. Were leaving some time in the afternoon and sleeping over in MD. U going?

Outlawstar98 04-20-2015 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2220471)
I requested off Friday haha. Cause boxerfest prep. Were leaving some time in the afternoon and sleeping over in MD. U going?

Naa, I know a ton of people going to that and Fresh Meet this weekend. But doing other things.

This car will be there though, we detailed it sunday. Silly white wheels and how dirty they get.
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7720/...c4e9195e_b.jpg

b rawr z 04-20-2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2220476)
Naa, I know a ton of people going to that and Fresh Meet this weekend. But doing other things.

This car will be there though, we detailed it sunday. Silly white wheels and how dirty they get.
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7720/...c4e9195e_b.jpg

Hey that's jeremy's haha

Outlawstar98 04-20-2015 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b rawr z (Post 2220478)
Hey that's jeremy's haha

yepppp, only meet that guy once at MishiFest. Ask him how he liked his detail.

b rawr z 04-20-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlawstar98 (Post 2220481)
yepppp, only meet that guy once at MishiFest. Ask him how he liked his detail.

He's on my fb feed but I don't recall meeting him irl lol

myblackbrz 04-23-2015 03:07 PM

Saw a red fr-s with after market exhaust driving down 5th street in philly yesterday!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lostcitystar 04-23-2015 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myblackbrz (Post 2224476)
Saw a red fr-s with after market exhaust driving down 5th street in philly yesterday!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where on?

Btw was with a white brz at Trader Joes yesterday in Philly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myblackbrz 04-23-2015 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostcitystar (Post 2224532)
Where on?

Btw was with a white brz at Trader Joes yesterday in Philly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I saw it at 5th and poplar.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dar3d3vil 04-25-2015 10:26 PM

Saw a DGM BRZ with NY plates on route 940 in Mt Pocono today around 4.50pm driving toward Lowes and Walmart. Looked to be fairly stock. I was driving in the other direction in exactly the same color BRZ.

zman 04-26-2015 10:59 PM

Who at the meets tonight in philly ? Seen a bunch of twins


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

technoid 04-27-2015 12:19 AM

Passed a dark colored BRZ (it was dark, but fender trim and headlights matched) on 119 at Uniontown. I slowed up and hung back, then flashed the brakelights twice before I continued on.

PA-86 04-27-2015 04:37 PM

Great looking Series Blue BRZ spotted in Akron/Ephrata today around 4:30. First 86 I've seen in the area so far.

DocWalt 05-01-2015 11:56 AM

Saw a silver FR-S with aftermarket tails this morning on Trooper Rd. You were staring hardcore, ha. Sorry, my BRZ is boring looking :)

dar3d3vil 05-01-2015 12:22 PM

Saw a white FR-S this morning on Penn State main campus in State College. Exchanged waves as I was going the other way.

White64Goat 05-03-2015 07:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Spotted last night at Lincoln Speedway in Abbottstown, Pa.

Awesome 'A' main 410 Sprint Car race last night !!

Attachment 108780

Phaedrus29 05-04-2015 03:11 PM

Drive and quick chat with a DGM BRZ Limited with Buddy Club tails, Valenti bumper light, sharkfin, etc., on Roosevelt Blvd Inner South today. Nice car! Good luck with your supercharger plans. I was the DGM BRZ Premium...in case you didn't hear my answer, my exhaust is Perrin resonated catback, Perrin catted frontpipe, and JDL UEL header and overpipe. Header wakes up the sleepy Perrin parts. ;P

PA-86 05-04-2015 05:52 PM

WRB BRZ with Enkei's spotted at the Lancaster County Motors Subaru dealership (no it wasn't for sale!). I was picking up oil for my FR-S, parked next to you.

Outlawstar98 05-05-2015 06:42 PM

Saw a red FRS in KOP/VG, turned left into Valley Forge park.

GodzillaC 05-06-2015 08:53 AM

White BRZ last night at Best Buy Wyomissing. Damaged and taped front end. White wheels. Anyone on here?

lostcitystar 05-07-2015 07:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 109049 spotted in Philly on 10th and Bainbridge


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.