Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arizona (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   ALL ARIZONA FR-S/BRZ OWNERS HOME PAGE (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16898)

AzFranz 08-23-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsuns03 (Post 1162592)
It's on the dyno thread I believe.

Dyno thread :search:

Ok. I'm going because you all are cool as hell to hang out with and this place has some awesome stuff on it's shelves...ok, I just want to see what they have. :bellyroll:

chrisbfrs 08-23-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNoob (Post 1161988)
@ is that Doms voice doing the recording ??

Haha ya.
I wanna setup a meet at my shop some night and get a bunch of 86s there.

Modern Ink Tattoo

AzFranz 08-23-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzman (Post 1162638)
Too bad I had to purchase 2 motorcycles (KTM65 and CRF 150f) for my family this month. Betcha it was about the same amount as those puppies. Santa is going to put some in his satchel for me this xmas.

I think they were $3,766.00 on the Goodspeed website.

TheNoob 08-23-2013 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 49013
Look what came in the mail today !! Yeeaaaaahhh

Boblhead 08-23-2013 07:21 PM

125 that is all :)

sent from

chrisbfrs 08-23-2013 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ive got almost every frs color option parked in my garage. All paid off lol

Modern Ink Tattoo

TheNoob 08-23-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisbfrs (Post 1162846)

Modern Ink Tattoo

Where did u get those at!! Look sick

chrisbfrs 08-23-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNoob (Post 1162853)
Where did u get those at!! Look sick

Ebay from Die Cast Station. Only 24 bucks all 4

Modern Ink Tattoo

AzFranz 08-23-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisbfrs (Post 1162846)

Modern Ink Tattoo

I always go to my dealership and find these, but they never have Ultra Marine...the one damn color I want! That's also one of the colors your missing...if you happen to find that color...same as my car, pick me up one and I will certainly get you back!

chrisbfrs 08-23-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzFranz (Post 1162870)
I always go to my dealership and find these, but they never have Ultra Marine...the one damn color I want! That's also one of the colors your missing...if you happen to find that color...same as my car, pick me up one and I will certainly get you back!

Ya I need aquamarine asphalt and argento

Modern Ink Tattoo

Accurate Race Shop 08-23-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzFranz (Post 1161848)
So smaller, but Supra style and almsot twice the price of the FR-S? Hmmm...Think I'll stick to what I have. Going to search for photos.

It's the ft-hs. It's just a concept and they have tried many different styles. They started this project before the fr-s and I guess one of the variations of it became the inspiration for the fr-s and it's new smaller 2 seater they are working on. Again this is all from and article on the Internet and I know everything you read on the Internet is true but this might have some holes in it.

Sent from my Q10

AzFranz 08-23-2013 07:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I promised pictures from install night. Most of them were crappy and I'm finding these were even bad quality. I think next time I will go with the go pro 3 and just let it auto shoot pics...that could actually be quite interesting.

AzFranz 08-23-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasper (Post 1162877)
It's the ft-hs. It's just a concept and they have tried many different styles. They started this project before the fr-s and I guess one of the variations of it became the inspiration for the fr-s and it's new smaller 2 seater they are working on. Again this is all from and article on the Internet and I know everything you read on the Internet is true but this might have some holes in it.

Sent from my Q10

I can't imagine anything smaller. I mean the K-cars in Japan are pretty awesome for commuting, but a smaller variant of the FRS/BRZ I am not sure would be comfortable. I'm 5ft 8 and 172 and I feel cramped. I will hit the Japanese websites and see what they say.

Accurate Race Shop 08-23-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzFranz (Post 1162887)
I can't imagine anything smaller. I mean the K-cars in Japan are pretty awesome for commuting, but a smaller variant of the FRS/BRZ I am not sure would be comfortable. I'm 5ft 8 and 172 and I feel cramped. I will hit the Japanese websites and see what they say.

I know how tall you are i worked in Hydro for 5 years there and you were mad as all hell when I had my car like 2 weeks after you got yours lol. I do agree that as a daily driver anything to much smaller would just be a speed bump for trucks. I already have people getting in my lane all the time because they can't see me. I might jump on the FT-HS when it comes out depending how money I have when it gets released. And yes rumor has it that it will be branded a Scion not a toyota in north america. And this is the forum I told you about.