Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

Optimus Prime 06-15-2013 06:47 PM

Saw a whiteout frs near the hh Gregg parking lot at the viewmont mall. No sightings in 2 months of ownership now 2 in 2 days just a few miles from home!

Dreamshot 06-15-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FReSh (Post 1002318)
I see a white fr-s running around state college area, but I never get a response from them. Wonder if it's the same person...

Hmm...well I haven't run into you yet!

FReSh 06-16-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamshot (Post 1004605)
Hmm...well I haven't run into you yet!

Did you check out the bellefonte cruise car show yesterday? They had a Tesla roadster there :) There was also a pretty sweet lotus elise.

Dreamshot 06-16-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FReSh (Post 1005203)
Did you check out the bellefonte cruise car show yesterday? They had a Tesla roadster there :) There was also a pretty sweet lotus elise.

Damn, totally missed that! I was in State College most of the day, though. I've heard there is a cruise around College/Beaver at times during the summer.

onthemove 06-16-2013 02:32 PM

Lighting red Limited Brz


Passing crystal springs farm... anyone on here?

The359 06-16-2013 05:22 PM

Whiteout FR-S in the rain near Macungie.

Laika 06-16-2013 10:28 PM

Saw a WRB BRZ in KOP by the mall yesterday. I was stopped at a light but thought the driver may have caught me staring while he drove by the opposite way.

FnFast 06-17-2013 10:56 PM

Blue FRS passed me on 76W around 2pm. Had dealer tags on it.

rumors 06-19-2013 01:44 PM

Silver FRS just passed me on Locust near Broad in Phila, you parked in the LAZ garage.

raptor87 06-19-2013 03:21 PM

Silver BRZ with Perrin exhaust and PA plates parked at my office in Branchburg NJ

s0sl0w 06-19-2013 08:28 PM

Spotted at the red BRZ at the Giant parking lot on Union Deposit in Harrisburg. Left him a note and he joined here!

http://i.imgur.com/iQOxyW4.jpg

Moxy 06-20-2013 07:47 PM

White brz on forsythe road between greentree and carnegie. Anyones?

Caboose 06-21-2013 10:33 AM

Saw a white BRZ with tint on 376 by the Greentree exit yesterday

FnFast 06-22-2013 09:40 AM

Saw a Blue BRZ with exhaust heading Southbound on Route 1 around 10am-ish on 9/22

Saw a Silver FRS heading West on 676 around 5pm on 9/22

SubieNubie 06-22-2013 02:54 PM

Chatted with a women for a bit at sheetz outside of Red Lion @ 9am. Saw a tinted out GBS BRZ headed north on 222 @ 2:30.

BadMoon 06-23-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0sl0w (Post 1012392)
Spotted at the red BRZ at the Giant parking lot on Union Deposit in Harrisburg. Left him a note and he joined here!

http://i.imgur.com/iQOxyW4.jpg

Man I used to work at the Point Family Restaurant growing up. Lived right down the road back by sunny hill farms. :party0030:

rumors 06-23-2013 07:56 PM

Blue FRS pulling onto 15th street before turning down Vine, we waved/honked. I was in a silver BRZ. Cool car, come to the Philly meets!!

FRSupra 06-24-2013 09:02 PM

Ultramarine passed me going opposite direction in Altoona. Looked great, we both waved.

Zadkiel 06-25-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0sl0w (Post 994857)
2000 all over PA in the last month and I'm invisible.


What color? I see a GBS Limited every now and then. I saw it on Sunday driving on 341 near the Tollhouse Road exit of 283.

s0sl0w 06-25-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zadkiel (Post 1025369)
What color? I see a GBS Limited every now and then. I saw it on Sunday driving on 341 near the Tollhouse Road exit of 283.

DGM, And I really haven't been driving her much lately, mostly because there is a huge wound on the rear quarter that's awaiting Mr R miller's attention and partly because there hasn't been time or gas money.

phloozy 06-25-2013 08:14 PM

saw a white frs/brz on 29 today

Zadkiel 06-27-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0sl0w (Post 1025443)
DGM, And I really haven't been driving her much lately, mostly because there is a huge wound on the rear quarter that's awaiting Mr R miller's attention and partly because there hasn't been time or gas money.


Well if you're ever out and see a CBS Limited with black wheels and 2 My Little Pony stickers(Fluttershy and Derpy) you'll know who it is.

iff2mastamatt 06-28-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raptor87 (Post 1011702)
Silver BRZ with Perrin exhaust and PA plates parked at my office in Branchburg NJ

Yay, that's where I grew up! (Parents still live there)

Anyways, I live in Cranberry Township, PA now and I've been a few FR-S/BRZs in the short time I've been here.

-Whiteout FR-S on 228
-WR Blue BRZ in the Westinghouse parking lot (I think behind building 1)
-Red BRZ at Westinghouse (in front of building 3)
-One with smoked taillights.

Ledippen 06-29-2013 06:00 PM

Bgs brz on 276west around 4pm I was in green legacy with green wheels in trunk

phloozy 07-01-2013 09:44 AM

WRB BRZ pulling into the great valley office park in malvern

rumors 07-01-2013 12:02 PM

Saw a red FRS/BRZ pulling into the rest area just past the bridge on I95 south into PA.

WHITE 07-01-2013 04:38 PM

Saw a White brz in the Quad Graphics parking lot in humbolt industrial park hazleton. Second twin ive seen in the month ive owned my frs, first was a blue brz on highland park blvd. wilkes bare township, beeped at that guy but he was to cool for school i guess and just ignored me :(

subaruferrucci 07-01-2013 07:46 PM

say a whiteout FR-S in downingtown on uchlian ave around 700 ish. I was in my beater car tried to yell out the window but didnt hear

rumors 07-01-2013 08:20 PM

Blue BRZ parked at 13 and reed in south phila is that you Mo?

Optimus Prime 07-02-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHITE (Post 1038179)
Saw a White brz in the Quad Graphics parking lot in humbolt industrial park hazleton. Second twin ive seen in the month ive owned my frs, first was a blue brz on highland park blvd. wilkes bare township, beeped at that guy but he was to cool for school i guess and just ignored me :(

Finally someone in my general area! Scranton-ish checking in! I've only seen 2 other twins up here since I got mine 2+ months ago. One of them definitely works at/near HH Gregg at the viewmont mall. Been thinking about levaing them a note to join the forum, but every day I'm up there it's raining.

WHITE 07-02-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime (Post 1039830)
Finally someone in my general area! Scranton-ish checking in! I've only seen 2 other twins up here since I got mine 2+ months ago. One of them definitely works at/near HH Gregg at the viewmont mall. Been thinking about levaing them a note to join the forum, but every day I'm up there it's raining.

Hahaha, the amount of rain we've got in the past few weeks is unbelievable...i forget what the sun looks like.

Theres a black frs in dallas(my friend) who i thought was on here but i guess not...ill have to make him join up. But definetly not enough life on here from the area.

jshadeck 07-02-2013 01:49 PM

I will be commuting from carlisle (harrisburg) to bethlehem and back, every day, mon-fri, for the next 7 weeks... Someone spot me! Lmao

Laika 07-02-2013 05:35 PM

Wooo saw a DGM frs on my way to the office this morning. Beeped and waved but driver may have been picking his nose/otherwise distracted at a red light.

BadMoon 07-02-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshadeck (Post 1040451)
I will be commuting from carlisle (harrisburg) to bethlehem and back, every day, mon-fri, for the next 7 weeks... Someone spot me! Lmao

I'm real close to you and never saw you yet. :thumbup:

phloozy 07-02-2013 10:55 PM

This frs owner better be here. You were behind me in your identical ultramarine frs, I am the guy with the gr4v3r plates.

dkrou351 07-02-2013 11:08 PM

I pass a WRB BRZ every day just outside of Lancaster City. I honked yesterday. Anyone in or around Lancaster???? Trying to get a meet together this summer.

wgnzlz 07-03-2013 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkrou351 (Post 1041905)
I pass a WRB BRZ every day just outside of Lancaster City. I honked yesterday. Anyone in or around Lancaster???? Trying to get a meet together this summer.

Is you car white? If so, that was me you honked at.

dkrou351 07-03-2013 07:34 AM

spotted
 
Haha. Yea that was me. Do you also have your car parked over near LS High school near the turkey hill gas station? If so I'v seen you there too.

Juanbob 07-03-2013 08:43 AM

I see a red FRS parked on the NJ side of the free bridge to Easton...see it there lots, imagine the owner works over there.

jonzhuxD 07-03-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phloozy (Post 1041864)
This frs owner better be here. You were behind me in your identical ultramarine frs, I am the guy with the gr4v3r plates.


Was this a little while ago? On Academy Road?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.