Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arizona (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   FRS Part out Glendale IN STAGES (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124540)

LeVeL 01-07-2018 03:23 PM

FRS Part out Glendale IN STAGES
 
Hey folks. I'm stripping out a 2015 FRS that has 5k miles on it for a time attack build, and have a bunch of parts. For now it is all of the interior plastics, visors, and headliner. I don't want to throw this stuff away, so let me know what you need and if I have it you can swing by the shop and pick it up. Donations of Red Bull, beer, or a few dollars towards the racecar fund are appreciated but not required.

This is a complete running car with 5003 miles on it, so I will list additional parts for sale here as they become available. Literally everything will go except the shell. Car has manual trans, trd exhaust, intake, sways, and springs also. If you want to reserve something let me know and we'll try to come to an agreement.

Thanks for looking!

benlaz88 01-07-2018 08:18 PM

driver side visor?

LeVeL 01-07-2018 08:37 PM

@benlaz88 All yours, just come grab it.

Level Motorsport
5652 N 51st ave
Glendale, AZ 85301

Shoot me a text before you head over. Here everyday until at least 9pm. 6026638855.

benlaz88 01-08-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeVeL (Post 3025165)
@benlaz88 All yours, just come grab it.

Level Motorsport
5652 N 51st ave
Glendale, AZ 85301

Shoot me a text before you head over. Here everyday until at least 9pm. 6026638855.

sound good. It prob wont be until friday.

DarkSideFRS 01-08-2018 01:39 PM

can you ship the trd exhaust to socal?

new86guy 01-08-2018 02:45 PM

Hello I might be interested in the seats. Got a price for them?

akidnamedguiza 01-08-2018 03:25 PM

Interested in the sway bars.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LeVeL 01-09-2018 01:29 AM

@benlaz88 Friday works, just give me a heads up before you come over. Text is fine.
@DarkSideFRS Yes, I can do that. Looking for $700 plus shipping. Factory installed, and has 5k miles on the clock.
@new86guy They are a bit musty from getting wet. I'm going to have them cleaned and if they are in good shape I'll post up here, and send you a PM.
@akidnamedguiza $200 for the pair sound fair? If so I'll put your name on them and you can pick up when I take them out of the car. Just let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Token11b 01-09-2018 06:10 PM

How much for the clutch?

akidnamedguiza 01-11-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeVeL (Post 3025711)
@benlaz88 Friday works, just give me a heads up before you come over. Text is fine.
@DarkSideFRS Yes, I can do that. Looking for $700 plus shipping. Factory installed, and has 5k miles on the clock.
@new86guy They are a bit musty from getting wet. I'm going to have them cleaned and if they are in good shape I'll post up here, and send you a PM.
@akidnamedguiza $200 for the pair sound fair? If so I'll put your name on them and you can pick up when I take them out of the car. Just let me know.

Thanks everyone.

That seems fair. I would also be getting the bushings right? Since they're thicker than stock

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LeVeL 01-11-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akidnamedguiza (Post 3026702)
That seems fair. I would also be getting the bushings right? Since they're thicker than stock

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yup, the whole kit as it comes if you buy it new.

akidnamedguiza 01-11-2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeVeL (Post 3026753)
Yup, the whole kit as it comes if you buy it new.

Sweet! Any time frame as to when they'll be out? No rush, just curious!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

benlaz88 01-12-2018 01:50 PM

@LeVeL sorry i couldn't make it out there today to grab the visor. I will let you know when i can. If any other asking for it, don't need to hold me for.

Thank you again!

LeVeL 01-15-2018 01:11 AM

@akidnamedguiza It will most likely be a couple of weeks before I get the sways out. I need to do some test fitting with them in there before I pull them. I'll shoot you a private message as soon as they are ready.
@benlaz88 I put them aside for you, just let me know when you can make it. No rush.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.