Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   FT86 Speedfactory (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26701)

Evil86 01-17-2013 08:43 PM

FT86 Speedfactory

Really good customer service. They worked with me through a frustrating issue with one of vendor, and they keep in contact with me along the way.
Sorry, I just saw the other thread.

tbwoodlee 01-21-2013 04:43 PM

Just wanted to follow up and say that FT-86 SpeedFactory rocks. I ordered the Perrin Crank Pulley and some Eibach Pro springs from them Tuesday around 11:00 AM central time and they were delivered to my door the following Thursday around 2:30 PM; just barely a 48 hour delivery time, and I did not choose rush delivery. Clearly your results may vary based on where you live, but that is still awesome in my book.

This is my second order from them and I have no problem ordering from them in the future. In fact, get ready Jeremy because next month I am ordering some struts. :happy0180:

NoFear99 01-22-2013 10:13 AM

On their website, their shipping fees estimation before to proceed to checkout is not working for me to Quebec,Canada....

FT-86 SpeedFactory 01-22-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFear99 (Post 681446)
On their website, their shipping fees estimation before to proceed to checkout is not working for me to Quebec,Canada....

Sorry about that, our website does not calculate international shipping. Please pm or email us for a shipping quote.

Thanks!
-Yo

Foobar 01-23-2013 11:41 AM

Another thumbs up for these guys - communication was great and pricing was even better.

Will definitely be going back for more purchases.

JPxM0Dz 01-23-2013 11:53 AM

Yeah just waiting on my Fortune 510's, But if all goes to plan, I'll be looking at Borla headers next :thumbsup:

ATL BRZ 01-23-2013 02:41 PM

Great pricing and customer service, ordered StopTech pads and SPC rear LCA's from them a while back and I'm still very happy with both.

Also their website is top notch.

Snoopy_TXR 01-31-2014 04:34 PM

Bought my Perrin CAI from them. Part came shipped nicely packaged. The website has detailed discriptions on parts, shop does a lot of R&D on their products, involved in forums and with customers, answers questions and concerns, on time with projected schedule of releasing products and best of all they post videos and reviews on some of their products. Outstanding shop!!

FT-86 SpeedFactory 02-01-2014 12:33 AM

Thank you everyone. :-)

tr1x5tuh 02-01-2014 05:12 AM

Still waiting for my laffy taffy and my panda on a bike lol

WithNolock 02-04-2014 12:46 PM

@FT-86 SpeedFactory has been great. I've purchased from them numerous times and I've always been pleased with the outcome. The only negative is that my wife now knows that when she sees laffy taffy wrappers in the trash...it means that I've bought another part!

We're very lucky to have Jeremy and crew as part of our community.

MTCRX 02-04-2014 12:51 PM

I have placed a couple of orders with FT86-SpeedFacotry and have had great and prompt service both times. I have also contacted them with questions about a particular product and they have replied quickly. Plus, they use the equipment they are selling so they can tell you how the product is to install and to use. I would recommend them.

FT-86 SpeedFactory 02-06-2014 12:00 AM

Thank you guys. If there is ever a question email us. We're just two car guys ourselves and want to make sure everyone is take care of.

Penndragon 02-14-2014 12:54 AM

I wanted to give FT-86 SpeedFactory another shout out without making another thread so I am bumping this. First time I purchased anything for this car was with them. Ordered a Perrin catback with their intake and inlet tube. The price and speed of their shipping is unmatched. There is no reason why everyone shouldn't be buying everything from them. You guys have a loyal customer.