Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Dope pic I took the other day (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135184)

brzboy 06-11-2019 11:06 AM

Dope pic I took the other day
 
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...686fb2187a.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NyC Zn6 06-11-2019 11:32 AM

Nice pic. You should definitely let the business center know that their parking lot is not leveled.

brzboy 06-11-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyC Zn6 (Post 3226653)
Nice pic. You should definitely let the business center know that their parking lot is not leveled.


Hahaha I live in the country they could care less


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NyC Zn6 06-11-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brzboy (Post 3226656)
Hahaha I live in the country they could care less


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was only joking because the picture was taken in an angle lol :bonk:

brzboy 06-11-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyC Zn6 (Post 3226657)
I was only joking because the picture was taken in an angle lol :bonk:



Well Iím stupid [emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBR600RR 06-11-2019 12:28 PM

what is so special of this photo of a potato, taken with a potato?

soundman98 06-11-2019 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBR600RR (Post 3226673)
what is so special of this photo of a potato, taken with a potato?

he's showing off that the lot's been sealcoated. most convenience stores don't.

brzboy 06-11-2019 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundman98 (Post 3226870)
he's showing off that the lot's been sealcoated. most convenience stores don't.



Everyone hating on my pic [emoji24]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EAGLE5 06-12-2019 12:09 AM

OMFG! A florist!

soundman98 06-12-2019 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brzboy (Post 3226871)
Everyone hating on my pic [emoji24]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/dechvhb0Meo

86MLR 06-12-2019 12:49 AM

Mmmmmm

Fresh sliced meats and cheese

ZionsWrath 06-12-2019 04:56 AM

Good thing you got a picture of the errant cone by the mailbox. If the mailman trips no one would believe him.

Also, where is the dope?

SkyeHack 06-12-2019 07:05 AM

Whats your instagram bro!? This is the dopest picture I have ever seen!! Let me follow you!!!

HKz 06-12-2019 06:31 PM

guys please stop with the sarcasm...OP is a vertical photographer, he has a lot on his plate


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.