Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ways your BRZ can kill you (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79391)

Fastbrew 12-17-2014 08:51 PM

Ways your BRZ can kill you

This should be fun. I was inspired by reading my clutch instructions so I will start.

WARNING: Do not use our clutches in any situation where engine RPMs may exceed manufacturer's specifications. A pressure plate could explode unexpectedly causing serious injury or death to vehicle occupants and bystanders. Clutch cover and bell housing will not protect against exploding pressure plates.

Wilsonk227 12-17-2014 09:06 PM

WARNING: Do not open door while driving. Do not stick head out windows and do not look at phone while driving your BRZ/FRS. Car may hit tree

in all seriousness though lol do you mean the car itself or the person that's driving it who kills themself?

shifter907 12-17-2014 09:14 PM

If you line up against another car for a dramatic 1/4 mile drag race with a jump in front of a moving train at the end, you'll realize that your BRZ is too slow and the train will most likely kill you.

BRZnut 12-17-2014 09:15 PM

WARNING: Do not drive backwards with your eyes closed.

jay1989 12-17-2014 09:33 PM

Do not read build threads and product reviews on internet forums if married. You will get ideas and decide "I have to have that because everyone else does!" You will then spend rent money or grocery money on your new 5,000 dollar forced induction system. Then realize you need another 3,000 dollars in supporting mods and engine mods. Your brz/frs will be nice and fast however you are now homeless and your wife murders you.

ScoobsMcGee 12-17-2014 09:36 PM

An FT86 trying to kill you?

http://srv2.betterparts.org/images/tvr-tuscan-14.jpg

"That's cute."

giorgi0424 12-17-2014 10:21 PM

I feel as if a lot of people think "Don't fully disable traction and stability control, or else you will end up wrapped around tree, very much dead. Unless, of course, you are on a track".

Sarlacc 12-17-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giorgi0424 (Post 2060364)
I feel as if a lot of people think "Don't fully disable traction and stability control, or else you will end up wrapped around tree, very much dead. Unless, of course, you are on a track".

I'd modify that slightly.
"Don't fully disable traction and stability control, or else you will end up wrapped around tree, very much dead. Unless, of course, you actually have the ability to drive a car without an autopilot."

kberkel 12-17-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giorgi0424 (Post 2060364)
I feel as if a lot of people on these forums think "Don't fully disable traction and stability control, or else you will end up wrapped around tree, very much dead. Unless, of course, you are on a track".

truth

Fastbrew 12-17-2014 11:50 PM

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...62x0fsrtfo.gif

Natheria 12-18-2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarlacc (Post 2060390)
"Don't fully disable traction and stability control, or else you will end up wrapped around tree, very much dead. Unless, of course, you actually have the ability to drive a car without an autopilot."

I'd modify it even more.

"Don't fully disable traction and stability control, or else you will end up wrapped around tree, very much dead. Unless, of course, you actually have the ability to drive a car without an autopilot, or driving in non extreme conditions like snow where that extra insurance avoids having to pay insurance deductibles."

I pretty much leave trac and stabil off at all times except for this time of the year.

KelvinBRZ 12-18-2014 12:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Do not stick your head in the trunk. Otherwise the trunk may eat you. Even if there is too much junk in the trunk.

FluffyBrz 12-18-2014 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shifter907 (Post 2060241)
If you line up against another car for a dramatic 1/4 mile drag race with a jump in front of a moving train at the end, you'll realize that your BRZ is too slow and the train will most likely kill you.

I loled so much!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarlacc (Post 2060390)

Hahah so thIs!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelvinBRZ (Post 2060466)
Do not stick your head in the trunk. Otherwise the trunk may eat you. Even if there is too much junk in the trunk.

Just lol

jeepmor 12-18-2014 04:48 AM

Fastbrew, that was awesome. Can't beleive the guy thought he was going to pull it out of that and just never let off the gas. That was expensive.