Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   CANADA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Anyone from Brampton/Caledon area? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39861)

RealShkillz 06-23-2013 09:11 PM

Anyone from Brampton/Caledon area?

Hey guys!

I've had my car for about 3 weeks now and love it! however I want to check out some other members rides and get some ideas for some upgrades and just to compare and chat! I was curious if there is anyone on the forums from Ontario living in the Brampton / Caledon area? and if so is there a local club or meet up you guys have? Last year before I bought my car I saw a line of FR-S's outside a Petro at the corner of hwy 10 and mayfield, and wondered if it was a local club on this forum.

Anyways if anyone is in the area and knows other FR-S drivers, I'd love to meet up and chat bout this awesome car!

Thanks guys!

DAN_BRZ 06-24-2013 03:41 PM

im around bovaird and chingacousey

let me know if u wanna meet up

f0rge 06-24-2013 04:06 PM

doesn't seem to be many meets that are specific to this forum

Agent_365 06-24-2013 06:35 PM

I'm near Castlemore area. Just got my car 3 weeks ago. Don't know of any Brampton groups. I know sometimes people go on group drives..maybe you saw a group just fueling up there at 10/mayfield.

I guess we'll see how many people we have and we'll start a group of our own.

4pokguy 06-24-2013 10:48 PM

I'll be getting my BRZ later this week... I'm at Wanless and Creditview.

ParangWala 06-24-2013 11:57 PM

Funny thing is I've seen a bunch in Brampton...I would think most of them are on this forum but I could be wrong :(

RealShkillz 06-25-2013 01:05 PM

Yea, I'm good friends with people at the Brampton dealership and I know they have been selling the cars like crazy, but I haven't seen too many FR-S's around. Hopefully they will join this site and we can get a few drives and group meets going!

Love this car and it would be awesome to compare it to the BRZ as well.

KING-R 06-26-2013 01:25 PM

I am in castlemore as well. If we have few people who are willing to meet up...i suggest lets plan a quick meet for tomorrow night?

It will be cool to see what others have done/plan to do with their ride and chat.

Agent_365 06-26-2013 09:14 PM

Lets meet at Piazza Del Sole, Woodbridge

Quote:

Originally Posted by KING-R (Post 1026994)
I am in castlemore as well. If we have few people who are willing to meet up...i suggest lets plan a quick meet for tomorrow night?

It will be cool to see what others have done/plan to do with their ride and chat.

I'll be coming to the Piazza Del Sole meet tomorrow night in Woodbridge. (Weston Road/Hwy 7) The one you told me about... Hoping people from here go there as well. I think I'm going to start a thread about it.

RealShkillz 06-27-2013 08:11 AM

Well does anyone know a good spot to meet up in the Brampton / Castlemore ? perhaps a tim hortons or something?

DAN_BRZ 06-27-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent365 (Post 1028296)
I'll be coming to the Piazza Del Sole meet tomorrow night in Woodbridge. (Weston Road/Hwy 7) The one you told me about... Hoping people from here go there as well. I think I'm going to start a thread about it.

if your going shoot me a pm, ill probably stop by too... btw how are u liking that perrin catback?!? sounded like pure sex when it started up yesterday in the shop!

DAN_BRZ 06-27-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealShkillz (Post 1029152)
Well does anyone know a good spot to meet up in the Brampton / Castlemore ? perhaps a tim hortons or something?

im new to brampton, dont really know the area much, we could meet at the great lakes plaza where the future shop is and convoy it over to the piazza del sole meet with agent365?! love convoys. ill be sure to bring my gopro too!

KING-R 06-27-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAN_BRZ (Post 1029191)
im new to brampton, dont really know the area much, we could meet at the great lakes plaza where the future shop is and convoy it over to the piazza del sole meet with agent365?! love convoys. ill be sure to bring my gopro too!

i am down for the convoy. If few more people are in it would be fun... lets meet up hwy 7 (Queen st) and Airport plaza around 8:30 - 9ish? we all can head down together then.

ps: is the Piazza Del Sole meet confirmed for tonight?

Agent_365 06-27-2013 04:09 PM

I'm down

Quote:

Originally Posted by KING-R (Post 1030037)
i am down for the convoy. If few more people are in it would be fun... lets meet up hwy 7 (Queen st) and Airport plaza around 8:30 - 9ish? we all can head down together then.

ps: is the Piazza Del Sole meet confirmed for tonight?

I'm down for the convoy as well. I'll be at the Airport/queen st plaza in Brampton at the Canadian Tire at 8:30.

I called one of the stores near Piazza Del Sole and they said there's no official meet up but they assume since its Thursday and the weather is good, that people would come out.