Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts - Lighting (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Valenti LED Tail Lamps /Reverse Lamp~Lowest Price and full 1year warranty (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34499)

pansontw 05-14-2014 05:09 AM

Bump~~

Rgds,
Parson

fujiko86 05-15-2014 05:09 AM

How much shipped to canada cr tailghts and scr reverse
Thanks,
Anne

Paul_GT86_dxb 05-15-2014 05:28 AM

Hi Panson, my reverse triangle rear LED - some of the bulbs are not blinking or turning on. Can I have it returned to be fixed? I bought it last November 2013. :thanks:


Quote:

Originally Posted by pansontw (Post 1733272)
Bump~~

We sell, we service!

Buy w/ confidence from seller who will stand behind the products they sold.

Rgds,
Parson


pansontw 05-16-2014 12:37 AM

Sir,

Not a problem, pls send 5 pictures showing the defects + 1 picture showing the production sticker at the back side of the lamp to our email "sales@twptrade.com".

We will file warranty claim for you to get replacement!

Rgds,
Panson


Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul_GT86_dxb (Post 1738508)
Hi Panson, my reverse triangle rear LED - some of the bulbs are not blinking or turning on. Can I have it returned to be fixed? I bought it last November 2013. :thanks:


pansontw 05-16-2014 12:39 AM

PM sent!



Quote:

Originally Posted by fujiko86 (Post 1738502)
How much shipped to canada cr tailghts and scr reverse
Thanks,
Anne


afedere 05-18-2014 06:28 PM

Received and installed taillights yesterday. They look even better in person!

Thanks to Panson for the great service. Received within a few days of payment.

http://i.imgur.com/yk1dLjT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7PeRHHc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SoNTD01.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KVs9rs5.jpg

pansontw 05-23-2014 12:30 PM

Bump for happy customer~~

USDM CR and SB color are fully in stock and ready to ship

pansontw 05-26-2014 01:25 AM

All pkg sent!!!

We have USDM CR/SB/RC in stock and ready to ship!

Pls pm

Rgds,
Parson

pansontw 05-26-2014 04:14 AM

All pm replied!

pansontw 05-26-2014 10:14 PM

All Pkg sent!

pansontw 05-27-2014 11:11 PM

All pm replied!

We are the best place to go for all Valenti products~

pansontw 05-29-2014 01:39 PM

This is the place to go for Valent items!

Bump~~

Lavalover 05-29-2014 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afedere (Post 1744905)
Received and installed taillights yesterday. They look even better in person!

Thanks to Panson for the great service. Received within a few days of payment.

http://i.imgur.com/yk1dLjT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7PeRHHc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SoNTD01.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KVs9rs5.jpg

Those are the RC's I presume. I want them for my Lava.

pansontw 05-30-2014 12:46 AM

Sir,

You've got a pm






Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavalover (Post 1767097)
Those are the RC's I presume. I want them for my Lava.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.