Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

kndonlee 07-12-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbxjap (Post 290643)
Only other I've seen is a white FRS that was at Subau of Cherry Hill on their tuner day event...

I'm from Philly and havent seen any in town, but my friend spotted a silver BRZ on his way to Wynnewood where he works...

Mhmm... sure it was a brz? I have a silver FR-S and have headed to Ardmore/Wynnewood several times in the past couple weeks =)

sbxjap 07-12-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kndonlee (Post 310693)
Mhmm... sure it was a brz? I have a silver FR-S and have headed to Ardmore/Wynnewood several times in the past couple weeks =)


yup, he sent me a pic to rub it in... he's a jerk, lol

Shagaliscious 07-12-2012 04:57 PM

Saw a SWP BRZ this morning on Charleston road in Phoenixville. That is 2 mornings in a row I have seen a BRZ (different ones at that!).

Laika 07-12-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shagaliscious (Post 309319)
Saw a black BRZ going north on 202 this morning (I was going south). Don't think they saw me though.

Out of curiosity...where abouts on 202?

Did you notice if the SWP was a Premium? If so I accidentally met the owner of that car. He said he was a member here but I wasn't thinking enough to ask for his username.

Shagaliscious 07-12-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laika (Post 311694)
Out of curiosity...where abouts on 202?

Did you notice if the SWP was a Premium? If so I accidentally met the owner of that car. He said he was a member here but I wasn't thinking enough to ask for his username.

It was between the exit for Route 30 and 401.

The SWP had the fogs & spoiler.

JAG 07-12-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shagaliscious (Post 311689)
Saw a SWP BRZ this morning on Charleston road in Phoenixville. That is 2 mornings in a row I have seen a BRZ (different ones at that!).

It was probably forum member @JBDriver. He drives SWP BRZ Limited and lives nearby.

enigmaaron 07-12-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shagaliscious (Post 311699)
It was between the exit for Route 30 and 401.

The SWP had the fogs & spoiler.

What time do you hit that stretch? I usually bypass it via back roads in the morning, but in the afternoon I'm typically jumping on 202 south in Malvern around 5pm.

Shagaliscious 07-12-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enigmaaron (Post 312185)
What time do you hit that stretch? I usually bypass it via back roads in the morning, but in the afternoon I'm typically jumping on 202 south in Malvern around 5pm.

I'm driving it usually between 330-4pm in the afternoon.

Coatesville, pretty close. You coming to the KOP meet on the 29th?

enigmaaron 07-12-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shagaliscious (Post 312220)
I'm driving it usually between 330-4pm in the afternoon.

Coatesville, pretty close. You coming to the KOP meet on the 29th?

Possibly, keeping an eye on the thread, that weekend is kinda up in the air as of now.

Max Schnell 07-13-2012 08:45 PM

Black FRS or BRZ in Chinatown Philly around 6pm going down 10th street. Could not get a great look at it I was talking to someone and saw it out the window.

sbxjap 07-13-2012 09:13 PM

silver BRZ drove down Essington Ave by Automall heading towards 95... around 6:15ish.... passed right by my shop as we were moving in the cars...

Shadow215 07-13-2012 09:48 PM

silver fr-s parked outside of Shake Shack down samson st. center city Philly.....

sysfailur 07-23-2012 04:15 PM

LR BRZ Limited MT @ Becker.. and she's getting picked up by her owner today. I wish it was mine but I have about 3-4 weeks.

http://maximumoc.org/zephoto/lrbrzbecker/001.jpg

http://maximumoc.org/zephoto/lrbrzbecker/002.jpg

http://maximumoc.org/zephoto/lrbrzbecker/003.jpg

http://maximumoc.org/zephoto/lrbrzbecker/004.jpg

http://maximumoc.org/zephoto/lrbrzbecker/005.jpg

http://maximumoc.org/zephoto/lrbrzbecker/006.jpg

Tomzilla 07-24-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shagaliscious (Post 309319)
Saw a black BRZ going north on 202 this morning (I was going south). Don't think they saw me though.

Likely me, as I'm on 202 every morning heading towards my office in KOP. :burnrubber:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.