Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

fender9530 09-18-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ill86 (Post 430614)
Anyone on the western side of the state or eastern ohio?
Haven't seen anyone except Sam Strano at the track...

I'm in Pittsburgh.

feyrerm 09-18-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kndonlee (Post 447481)
Pick me, Pick me. I live a mile from that target close to the Wegmans & Five Guys on Tilghman. Did I have a black a**?

http://i.imgur.com/OWOSA.jpg

That's the one!

ill86 09-19-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fender9530 (Post 447585)
I'm in Pittsburgh.

Sweet! Finally someone on my side of the state!

fender9530 09-19-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ill86 (Post 449075)
Sweet! Finally someone on my side of the state!

I checked out your website. I might have to hit you up for some track time at some point...I've never been.

ill86 09-20-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fender9530 (Post 450100)
I checked out your website. I might have to hit you up for some track time at some point...I've never been.

:thumbsup:

Propaganda 09-20-2012 11:27 AM

Anyone here in the Lehigh Valley interested in doing a 5 Guys meet up one night? Possibly in the next 2 weeks or so? Burgers + Cars = Win!

enthusiast 09-20-2012 02:11 PM

It will probably depend on which 5 guys you are talking about for me...if it's the one on Tilghman, I'm down as I live pretty close to there.

Propaganda 09-20-2012 03:32 PM

Well, I live close to the one by the airport :P

Simmons 09-20-2012 05:54 PM

I would be down for that, let me know when.


Simmons

subaruferrucci 09-20-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simmons-Racing (Post 451804)
I would be down for that, let me know when.


Simmons

i am shocked you still have the car looking for potential buyers?

feyrerm 09-21-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Propaganda (Post 451077)
Anyone here in the Lehigh Valley interested in doing a 5 Guys meet up one night? Possibly in the next 2 weeks or so? Burgers + Cars = Win!

I'm up for it.

JAG 09-23-2012 08:36 AM

Saturday evening around 6:30pm - Spotted a WRB BRZ headed eastbound on 322 northwest of Harrisburg. I was the guy that pulled up next to you and gave thumbs up. I was driving my other car (black Expedition), hauling the family home from Penn State.

Zadkiel 09-23-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 455565)
Saturday evening around 6:30pm - Spotted a WRB BRZ headed eastbound on 322 northwest of Harrisburg. I was the guy that pulled up next to you and gave thumbs up. I was driving my other car (black Expedition), hauling the family home from Penn State.

Did it have a custom plate on the back? If so, I saw the same one before. I don't think that guy is on here.

Phaedrus29 09-23-2012 05:39 PM

Just saw white frs near Neshaminy mall at like 5:20pm on Sunday...I was in my DGMBRZ. Only got a quick look but I saw some real nice jdm exhaust tips and one of the sharkfin antennas. Also aftermarket wheels but didn't really see...and tint I think.

Looked great. Who are ya and why haven't I seen you at KOP?!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.