Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Official 2013 Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ Electrical Wiring Diagram (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43087)

azian_advanced 07-31-2013 03:00 PM

Official 2013 Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ Electrical Wiring Diagram

2013 Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ
Electrical Wiring Diagram

FR-S Version 1: DOWNLOAD
Black & White (Illustrates a more "overall" perspective of the wiring diagrams)

FR-S Version 2: DOWNLOAD
Color (Illustrates a more "detailed" perspective of the wiring diagrams)

Electrical Wiring Diagram Version 1 (in black & white)

Table of Contents

1. Audio/Visual/Telematics
  2. Brake
  3. Drivetrain
  4. Engine / Hybrid System
  5. Power Source / Network
  6. Steering
  7. Suspension
  8. Vehicle Exterior
  9. Vehicle Interior

Electrical Wiring Diagram Version 2 (now in technicolor)

Table of Contents

1. Audio/Visual/Telematics
  2. Brake
  3. Drivetrain
  4. Engine / Hybrid System
  5. Power Source / Network
  6. Steering
  7. Suspension
  8. Vehicle Exterior
  9. Vehicle Interior
10. Theft Deterrent / Keyless Entry

Similar thread:
Complete (Unofficial) 2013 Scion FR-S Service / Shop Manual

azian_advanced 08-16-2013 01:21 PM

Color version of FR-S EWD added as promised.

Admiral Ballsy 08-23-2013 01:14 PM

FYI, there's a lot of stuff missing/incorrect in the BRZ file. I spent a lot of time with it when I installed my backup camera; there's a great deal absent WRT to the radio (three or four connectors totally omitted), and many of the wire color codes they do mention are incorrect - for US cars anyway. Another example - the rear audio amp isn't mentioned at all, it has all the speakers powered by the head unit.

File it under "useful information", but don't take it as gospel.

EDIT - I originally assumed the BRZ file was the same PDF that's included in the full service manual download linked elsewhere. It's not.

This file seems be more complete WRT North American cars; I spot-checked a few things missing from the other file and they're present here. So my caveat above may not apply.

However, it seems to have ONLY the North American stuff - anything else (like rear fogs) is missing; see the file I've uploaded below for that.

kmbkk 08-24-2013 01:14 AM

Anyway you get get the wiring diagrams for the EDM/JDM rear fog light?

azian_advanced 08-24-2013 10:28 AM

Sorry, at this time, I don't have any EDM/JDM EWD's. But if anyone knows where I can get them, I can post them here.

Admiral Ballsy 08-24-2013 03:05 PM

The BRZ diagram has the rear fog circuit.

It uses a different control stalk, which I think japanparts sells.

kmbkk 08-25-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral Ballsy (Post 1164166)
The BRZ diagram has the rear fog circuit.

It uses a different control stalk, which I think japanparts sells.

I've looked though the BRZ diagrams several times and haven't seen the rear fog light schematics. I already have the EDM stalk and have found where the wire should leave the stalk (pin 2), but don't have anything else beyond that.

Admiral Ballsy 08-25-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmbkk (Post 1165087)
I've looked though the BRZ diagrams several times and haven't seen the rear fog light schematics. I already have the EDM stalk and have found where the wire should leave the stalk (pin 2), but don't have anything else beyond that.

I just searched for "rear fog" in the PDF, and it works fine for me.

It's mentioned a few times prior (in the component location sections), but the main section starts on page 218.

kmbkk 08-25-2013 09:02 AM

I must be missing something. When I search for "rear fog" I don't get any results. And page 218 contains information on the Key Reminder and Light Reminder schematics, with ABS, TRAC and VSC the next several pages. I searched on my phone, iPad and laptop with no luck. IDK

Admiral Ballsy 08-25-2013 05:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like the wiring file linked is NA only (see my edit of my first post above). Try this file, and search for "rear fog".

azian_advanced 08-25-2013 05:45 PM

^ thanks for the file, it seems to be a newer revision than the one I had originally posted. G4400BE vs. G4400GE. Anyway, the updated version is now added to the OP.

Admiral Ballsy 08-25-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azian_advanced (Post 1165911)
^ thanks for the file, it seems to be a newer revision than the one I had originally posted. G4400BE vs. G4400GE. Anyway, the updated version is now added to the OP.

I think both are useful - the one you originally had has stuff that's not in the one I put up, and vice versa. The one I have has both LHD and RHD and stuff like rear fogs and headlamp washers....but it's missing stuff that NA cars have like the camera connector on the radio. And it's got the screwed up color codes. So both are good to have.

azian_advanced 04-16-2014 12:47 PM

UPDATE: Added 2 new documents.

OmarGC 02-23-2016 06:55 PM

Files won't work for me