![]() |
Release Series 2.0 details leaked?
1 Attachment(s)
Hey, so some details of the next Release Series may have been leaked early. Here is the post before it was deleted. What do you guys think? Has anyone heard any rumors? I'm guessing official details will be revealed at the end of the month.
|
Source?
...or it's a lie. |
Quote:
|
I hope RS 2.0 the refreshed model. We all know the car is due for a refresh in the coming months.
|
Quote:
|
I'll probably end up trading my car in for the next RS. Providing it's not a driving TRD advertisement and the exterior isn't a stupid colour.
|
Quote:
|
Hope it gets hp boosted by 15 minimum and torque by 10 minimum. Compression dropped just a tiny bit or a 2.2/2.4 implemented.
Body kit 5axis standard, only 6mt. A shinier new pearl white! ^^^ My wishes. BTW, my first post was as a joke. LOL not literal. |
the interior part sounds right, that's the new color option for 86 starting this year in japan.
http://gazoo.com/my/sites/0001460838...?1435280311867 |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Itchi has been hinting and news the last few days so this is probably it. |
I haven't seen any pictures yet, but a search turned up a few Toyota dealers with partial specs. Engine still the same (naturally), basically same stuff all around. The only thing I did notice on a couple of the sites, though, was the color availability: "Desert Khaki" with tan interior. Tan leather is listed on one site as an option. I will try to go back and get the links to the sites, but if it does turn out to be khaki and tan I think you can count me out. Could anything be more bland? Then again, maybe it's a special edition just for zik and the UAE crowd.
|
Quote:
Sort of a 180 from "hey look at me" RS1 to "let me just sneak in here" RS2 by the sounds of it. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I wasnt too excited about the color of the 10-Series when it was first released. Now it's one of my favorite colors on a 86.
I still think they should make a gold, purple, and green 86 though. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Hahaha Brb trading my MY14 for a GTX i6 engine. |
That description said arm rest, therefore everything about the car is a lie!
|
Quote:
|
I literally cannot think of a worse color for a sports car.....tan?......khaki?....really?
I do like that interior though. That would look good with black or blue. |
1 Attachment(s)
I'm not too sure either....
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Trading in the "rex" (what the hella flush people call wrxs) for the shit brown limited release!!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Rex...... TrEx....... tReX.............. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...8744a28659.jpg |
Quote:
|
waiting for moto miwa to confirm cause he's one of the few guys in the public that knows these things first hand.
|
Maybe looking something like this? Ignoring the Yellow only scheme.
From Toyota Japan site; _86_grade_special3 http://toyota.jp/pages/contents/86/0...l3_2_01_pc.png |
if the rs2.0 follows the rs1.0 route, it will have its own body kit for the US.
|
Quote:
|
I feel like a full body kit would have been included in the original details(Assuming they are real). I'm hoping for a really nice front lip and a unique rear wing.
|
Toyota isn't producing a redesigned FRS after seeing sales dropped each year. Their main focus is on a joint partnership with BMW to produce a hybrid sports car to be released in 2016....and no, it's not a Supra 2.0 that people have been asking/rumoring about. This will ultimately kill the BRZ since the engine and design were contributions from Toyota, while Subaru contributed the chasis.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Yep! Both the FRS and the FT1 are also meant to support the FRS not replace it. One is intended as an entry level and the other as something to move up to. |
Quote:
This is tasteful and all but meh... |
2 Attachment(s)
According to this page http://newsroom.toyota.co.jp/jp/download/6468323
This rather tasteful interior (IMHO) is for an GT“Limited”. This page http://newsroom.toyota.co.jp/jp/download/6468313 Seems to indicate that the GT“Limited” looks like the second image. and the color name for the GT "Limited" is "Orange Metallic". Looks a little off to me. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.