Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   FS/IL> Volk Racing ZE40 18x10 +40 5x100 Matte Blue Gunmetal Face 3 Concave (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90304)

raytrix 06-18-2015 10:38 PM

FS/IL> Volk Racing ZE40 18x10 +40 5x100 Matte Blue Gunmetal Face 3 Concave
 
Sold

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/456/1...2f1764ab_h.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/501/1...d9c21f17_h.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3722/...316aeeab_h.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/260/1...852740e4_h.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3731/...1ce7e345_h.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/491/1...4451bb0a_h.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/493/1...122fcc79_h.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/555/1...95340316_h.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/473/1...da95ee8f_h.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/531/1...c00941b9_h.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/385/1...8cd62afd_h.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3942/...ea47243f_h.jpg

raytrix 06-18-2015 10:41 PM

Pics of the wheels on my car.
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/396/1...9bb1572b_o.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/349/1...644b979c_o.jpg
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/514/1...40d84c1d_o.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8725/...286060d3_h.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8689/...f7adbf70_h.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7650/...51ecf7cd_h.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8725/...4718b5e8_h.jpg
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5553/...371d7a02_h.jpg
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5573/...1601e604_h.jpg
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5553/...8c6bbdd9_h.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3889/...04f483e5_h.jpg

Vroomin86 06-18-2015 11:06 PM

beautiful set of wheels. holy shit they compliment your kit. don't sell them!

raytrix 06-18-2015 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vroomin86 (Post 2292416)
beautiful set of wheels. holy shit they compliment your kit. don't sell them!

I have to, I'm already rocking some new wheels this season. These are now paper weight to me. I hope they go to a good home that will cherish them more.

Yzu 06-19-2015 01:12 AM

Ugh... I want these, but I can't buy anything till august.

Also, super lol at your email.

raytrix 06-19-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yzu (Post 2292512)
Ugh... I want these, but I can't buy anything till august.

Also, super lol at your email.

Well you know where to find me if these wheels don't move by August.

the puppet master 06-19-2015 08:46 PM

I have the same exact rims

this will be a awesome pickup for someone.

glws bump

raytrix 06-20-2015 11:26 PM

I'm also accepting trades only if you have TE37SL 18x9.5 +40 5x100 in any color other than pressed graphite. Also Gram Lights 57c6 17x9 +40 5x100 + cash on top is also acceptable.

PandaSPUR 06-21-2015 12:33 AM

Fuck i want these, but no coil overs = wont fit :(

raytrix 06-22-2015 12:51 PM

up top

R2RO 06-23-2015 06:41 PM

bad ass wheels, GLWS

raytrix 06-23-2015 10:50 PM

Also looking for TE37RT 17x9.5 +40 5x100.

erbaker67 06-24-2015 03:43 PM

Your ride is sexy as hell man. Good luck with the sale.

brady86 06-25-2015 10:15 AM

I would prob buy since im in market for wheels but these are just way to wide for my car. bump for nice set of wheels

raytrix 06-26-2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brady86 (Post 2299168)
I would prob buy since im in market for wheels but these are just way to wide for my car. bump for nice set of wheels

They fit under stock FRS fenders with no issues as seen on my car. Tire selections can range up to 265 for 10" wide. I'm running 245/35 front and 255/35 rear. Fenders are not rolled at all.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.