Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Meghan Trainor (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89535)

Atticus808 06-04-2015 05:29 PM

Meghan Trainor
 
i hate her

telling people it's ok to be fat (and lazy), embrace it! but those skinny people? ef them cause skinny is nasty!

you workout and look good? who wants that? you nasty!

/rant

#threadworthy

Eski 06-04-2015 05:41 PM

I had to google the name because I had no idea who the hell you were ranting about but then when google searched I instantly knew... Cuz she's all about the bass.... You fattyphobic Atticus?

Where does she say its gross to be skinny? Not arguing, genuinely asking. Some larger people were just meant to be big people, nothing wrong with that.. If you really want to start a rant then go after Honey Boo Boo and her Mama June... Now that's worth a #rant
http://cdn3.epictimes.com/wp-content.../mama-june.png

WhiteFRS69 06-04-2015 05:47 PM

i work out.. i guess im nasty

@STV3 you nasty bro

Eski 06-04-2015 05:50 PM

I run cross country.. guess im the nastiest.

Atticus808 06-04-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eski (Post 2275053)
I had to google the name because I had no idea who the hell you were ranting about but then when google searched I instantly knew... Cuz she's all about the bass.... You fattyphobic Atticus?

Where does she say its gross to be skinny? Not arguing, genuinely asking. Some larger people were just meant to be big people, nothing wrong with that.. If you really want to start a rant then go after Honey Boo Boo and her Mama June... Now that's worth a #rant
http://cdn3.epictimes.com/wp-content.../mama-june.png

i'm not fattyphobic. but let's face it, if someone wrote a song about being skinny and it got played on the radio, there would be an uproar.

i put some of the lyrics in bold

Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Yeah it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
All the right junk in all the right places

I see the magazines working that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real
Come on now, make it stop
If you got beauty beauty just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll
,
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

I'm bringing booty back
Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches Hey
No, I'm just playing I know you think you're fat,
But I'm here to tell you that,
Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll,

So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Atticus808 06-04-2015 05:52 PM

i workout, i'm nasty too

raven1231 06-04-2015 05:55 PM

Best thread ever! Pretty sure she is referring to hollywoods representation of what the ideal female should be. "6'0" 120lbs". Not people who are naturally thinner.

Atticus808 06-04-2015 05:58 PM

it falls in to the category of fat people who post shit on facebook about being "curvy".
The pics they post is of someone who is actually curvy, but the poster themselves look like https://www.organicfacts.net/wp-cont...3/05/Pear2.jpg

Atticus808 06-04-2015 05:59 PM

i have 0 issues against people who are larger. but come on, stop trying to justify it.

FU CK YOU MEGHAN TRAINOR

Eski 06-04-2015 06:06 PM

http://www.dailyfailcenter.com/sites...?itok=9ztVURHO

Special_K 06-04-2015 06:08 PM

I used to be scrawny and tiny, played shooting guard. Then I hit my growth spurt, got tall and changed to power forward. Then I got buff and was recruited for football offensive line. Then I got fat and buff and switched to defensive line. Then I got fatter and weaker and was hired to sit behind a desk. I loved them all and did what suited me at the time.

I love beer, fatty foods, extreme sports, working out, and sitting on my ass being a lazy fuck binging on netflix. As long as I can do all of the above who gives a shit. You do you.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...ae66o1_500.jpg

edit: You guys do know that virtually all pop songs are written by a team in a conference room right?

WhiteFRS69 06-04-2015 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eski (Post 2275063)
I run cross country.. guess im the nastiest.

well yea... anyone who runs cross country it

Eski 06-04-2015 06:28 PM

Well this is america...land of the deep fried and BACON.

MonoRaven 06-04-2015 06:36 PM

I thought that song was about fishing!
http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/399578

gramicci101 06-04-2015 06:37 PM

All I know is that song didn't have very much bass for something that was supposedly all about that bass.

strat61caster 06-04-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2275064)
i'm not fattyphobic. but let's face it, if someone wrote a song about being skinny and it got played on the radio, there would be an uproar.


[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA"]Randy Newman - Short People - YouTube[/ame]


Quote:

In 1978, legislation was introduced in the state of Maryland to make it illegal to play "Short People" on the radio. Contrary to urban legend, the bill did not obtain enough votes to pass.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_People"]Short People - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

pushrod 06-04-2015 06:55 PM

Close female friend: "I have some friends I want to set you up with"

Me: "Ok, but no fat chicks"

Close female friend: "I have a friend I want to set you up with"

Eski 06-04-2015 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 2275178)
Close female friend: "I have some friends I want to set you up with"

Me: "Ok, but no fat chicks"

Close female friend: "I have a BIG BONED friend I want to set you up with"

fixed ;P

Zed 06-04-2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 2275178)
Close female friend: "I have some friends I want to set you up with"

Me: "Ok, but no fat chicks"

Close female friend: "I have a friend I want to set you up with"

At least there's still one after filtering! That's more than what my friends can offer :lol:

Tcoat 06-04-2015 07:06 PM

COUNTER RANT


Holy shit people!
If it isn't Jenner it is some girl with a horrid pop song you need to hate on.
Who gives a flying fuck (Ichi leave it please it is there for emphasis not insult) what the lyrics are. Are we gonna hate on Queen for Fat Botttomed Girls or 98.7% of the rappers that like big butts in their "music" as well?
If that is the most offensive lyrics in a song then the world is in a good place.
Not everybody works out or looks good, so what. She isn't saying run outa plump up she is saying be ok with what you are.
You also seemed to have skipped the main message when you highlighted the lines you wanted to support your rant:
I see the magazines working that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real
Come on now, make it stop



No, I'm just playing I know you think you're fat,
But I'm here to tell you that,
Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top



People die every year by trying to meet a standard that their body type just can match so I don't see a thing wrong with this song (other then it is pure crap pop but that is a different rant)


#should never have been a bloody thread

pushrod 06-04-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2275190)
COUNTER RANT


Holy shit people!
If it isn't Jenner it is some girl with a horrid pop song you need to hate on.

lol.. I agree. But I want to say this really badly:

hater haters gonna hate

Thanks for listening.

Eski 06-04-2015 07:23 PM

And Papa @Tcoat ruins all the fun with his iron hammer.

jk..

he's got a point tho

STV3 06-04-2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteFRS69 (Post 2275059)
i work out.. i guess im nasty

@STV3 you nasty bro

Yeah man I am pretty gross...

Tcoat 06-04-2015 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eski (Post 2275214)
And Papa @Tcoat ruins all the fun with his iron hammer.

jk..

he's got a point tho

In hind site it would have been fun to derail the thread with a technical conversation! Oh well too late.

Atticus808 06-04-2015 08:20 PM

oh for sure @Tcoat has a point

but I still gotta say it. Meghan Trainor is a phaggot.

and let's be honest, hating on her is 1000x better than hating on someone who created a thread before using the search button.

Eski 06-04-2015 08:22 PM

TRU. There is quite a long list people to bash before the newbies who've never searched tho. Glad you made this one, quite a fun read and made my work day a bit better.

Tcoat 06-04-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2275288)
and let's be honest, hating on her is 1000x better than hating on someone who created a thread before using the search button.

Notice that doesn't happen as much as it used to. Unless of course the guy becomes a total asshat.

Atticus808 06-04-2015 08:30 PM

is it gay if I'd rather cuddle with Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner instead of Meghan Trainor?

Eski 06-04-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2275303)
is it gay if I'd rather cuddle with Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner instead of Meghan Trainor?


http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/up...t-20-is-20.jpg

gramicci101 06-04-2015 08:34 PM

I try not to hate on the new guys who don't search. It's just as easy to answer their questions and point them in the right direction, and it leaves them with a better impression of this community.

Atticus808 06-04-2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gramicci101 (Post 2275309)
I try not to hate on the new guys who don't search. It's just as easy to answer their questions and point them in the right direction, and it leaves them with a better impression of this community.

exactly.

I linked that guy asking about aftermarket seats to the thread, and also told him where the search button is.

but he didn't thank me:( then I directed that anger towards Meghan Trainor!

gramicci101 06-04-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2275316)
exactly.

I linked that guy asking about aftermarket seats to the thread, and also told him where the search button is.

but he didn't thank me:( then I directed that anger towards Meghan Trainor!

I saw that; he was kind of rude. At least say thank you when someone helps you. I've been back and forth in the suspension and wheel and tire sections answering basic questions and directing traffic to the correct areas, and so far everyone's been pretty decent about it.

Atticus808 06-04-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gramicci101 (Post 2275325)
I saw that; he was kind of rude. At least say thank you when someone helps you. I've been back and forth in the suspension and wheel and tire sections answering basic questions and directing traffic to the correct areas, and so far everyone's been pretty decent about it.

I vote you to be a mod!

Poodles 06-04-2015 09:10 PM

I see reading comprehension isn't a strong point for many people (or even listening if they've heard the song)


"I'm bringing booty back
Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches Hey
No, I'm just playing I know you think you're fat"


She's joking... Then again I'm kind of a fan (I think she's cute and a hell of lot more likable than most girls in music, just watch her in interviews).


Then again, Kate Upton was fat shamed and there's not a man on this forum that wouldn't hit it (and I'm sure some women too :bellyroll: )

gramicci101 06-04-2015 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2275339)
I vote you to be a mod!

Ha, no thanks. I've done that before. There are never enough mods, so they just get inundated with shit. And having to police the place takes some of the fun out of it.

Tcoat 06-04-2015 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2275316)
exactly.

I linked that guy asking about aftermarket seats to the thread, and also told him where the search button is.

but he didn't thank me:( then I directed that anger towards Meghan Trainor!

You mean the one where I tried to be nice and ended up blowing my top in frustration?
Ya that was annoying as hell.

Tcoat 06-04-2015 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2275303)
is it gay if I'd rather cuddle with Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner instead of Meghan Trainor?

May have been before the surgery. Not so much now though.

Andrew025 06-04-2015 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2275190)
Queen for Fat Botttomed Girls

Maybe if Freddy wasn't incredibly gay...

Atticus808 06-04-2015 11:08 PM

well Tcoat, he did thank me! lol
also, I really like my BRZ alcantara seats

reni 06-04-2015 11:49 PM

you guys missed the point of the song....

It's about fat acceptance only for GIRLS

DUDES are still expected to be fit and healthy


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.