Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   California Gang Territories (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82620)

swarb 02-18-2015 01:42 AM

California Gang Territories
 
So I posted in "come at me encounters" about people trying to race me multiple times(7) during a short drive.

And a guy from nor-cal said-"I think it's less about people wanting to race you than it is that people in LA are jerks."

And then I ran into this. I live near the gang called Sangra in the city of San Gabriel I see their tagging around here and there, and dudes with the huge pants, ironed white t-shirts and neck/face tattoos and what not, but if you aren't around them or the places they go, they are practically invisible. And usually they just target each other.

Most of these gangs are hispanic/black from what I see. And mostly in so-cal

California Gang Territories

M23 02-18-2015 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swarb (Post 2137015)

Most of these gangs are hispanic/black from what I see. And mostly in so-cal

California Gang Territories

Yes, only in that link.

There is KKK, neo nazis, patriot movement, christian conservative militias, tea party, etc etc all over SoCal, Cali and the states. Just because it isn't televised doesn't mean it's not there. Only when reporters get lucky and catch them killing a minority is when it is televised. 100s, 1000s, do not make it to mass media. They hide their murders all the time from public view.

These guys have been recruiting more and more in LA and OC. Anybody from kids, those annoying dude bros, to ex military, to cops, to govt officials, to that little old lady down the street. They spread their bs propaganda...while us normal people are just trying to live in peace, live life and make friends.

I'm 1000x more scared of these crazy rich and racist white people with power than I ever will be of a street gang. I've lives in really rough poor hoods. It ain't so bad. Actually it's 100x more courteous, polite and modest than any rich neighborhood I've seen and been in.

finch1750 02-18-2015 04:53 AM

^I'll second that

I'm from Stockton and the only gang it lists is Crips. It leaves out all the Asian gangs out north that were the sole reason for the record murder rate Stockton had 2-3 years ago when a turf war broke out. Out east we have all the meth. I am pretty sure that is run by a gang and that is nothing but white skin out there.

swarb 02-18-2015 05:08 AM

Yeah, I agree that the other gangs are the ones we should worry about. The organised ones that don't make themselves easily visible. The smart ones.

Tcoat 02-18-2015 06:19 AM

http://www.funnymisfit.com/wp-conten...reet-gangs.jpg

Timmy_Jones 02-18-2015 10:02 AM

Amazing to contrast this with Southern Maine/NH. Sure, there is crime, but none of it is organized. If someone crashes their car it makes the news....robbery is on the news for a few days, murder....unheard of. Sociology suggests that weather affects the crime rate, maybe it makes people more courteous as well? Never something I really worry about. I live in a fairly blue collar town, where income isn't extremely high.

Special_K 02-18-2015 11:45 AM

Most notorious gang where I grew up in Cali were the OLBZ (Oriental Lazy Boyz). I think they started out primarily Cambodian or Hmong, but in my area they were mostly korean. Waaaayyy more brutal than the wannabe cholos/bangers you'd see on the bloc. Like finch1750 and swarb said, the peons you see out trying the hustle aren't the ones you worry about... It's the people running the drugs, extortion, influence, etc that get the respect.

Kimsey47 02-18-2015 11:47 AM

I'm pretty sure all racist independent of color, background, etc are the issue with racism...

Tcoat 02-18-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimsey47 (Post 2137457)
I'm pretty sure all racist independent of color, background, etc are the issue with racism...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/49/49173...03e00d6aa9.jpg

bigred18 02-18-2015 12:10 PM

Growing up, we just had the amish to worry about. Those darn flea markets! All a cover to raise money for their hidden agendas!

Tcoat 02-18-2015 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmy_Jones (Post 2137313)
Amazing to contrast this with Southern Maine/NH. Sure, there is crime, but none of it is organized. If someone crashes their car it makes the news....robbery is on the news for a few days, murder....unheard of. Sociology suggests that weather affects the crime rate, maybe it makes people more courteous as well? Never something I really worry about. I live in a fairly blue collar town, where income isn't extremely high.

.

Tcoat 02-18-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred18 (Post 2137497)
Growing up, we just had the amish to worry about. Those darn flea markets! All a cover to raise money for their hidden agendas!

They shalt whipeth thou ass!


http://img.myepicwall.com/2014/02/fd...d191cf6564.gif

strat61caster 02-18-2015 12:19 PM

Yup that map is very incomplete. I know very little about this stuff but if all of San Jose is a clean sheet somebody isn't doing their homework.

Also worth noting Hell's Angels are still pretty active amazingly enough as their members enter their 60's and 70's...

Timmy_Jones 02-18-2015 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2137504)

I am not kidding, I know where this picture was taken. Its a large Trading Post where they sell all kind of outdoor gear.

BigFatFlip 02-18-2015 01:10 PM

<Goes straight to Oakland area...> Nothing? Nope, incomplete...

Kimsey47 02-18-2015 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2137475)

My favorite:

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploa...ats-racist.gif

M23 02-18-2015 01:38 PM

Yes...that list is 70% latino gangs and 30% blacks gangs. No white, asian nor mixed gangs at all.

Being asian and raised in socal, I know there are a lot of asian gangs in cali and in most major cities (or at least, there use to be a lot in the 80s/90s). Also, I am aware and heard of almost all of those latin/black gangs (I was in juvi like 30 years ago lol..pretty much 99% esses and you see every single kind and gang). Also lived in sf and nyc for a bit. There is def some in norcal. East coast too.

But I agree with the above comments..the ones you see on the street (if any..pretty rare to see anyways) are just only confined within their particular neighborhood, small time street hustlers, maybe small roving or independent gangs (drug dealers or bike gangs) and/or soldiers to the bigger organizations.

Black gangs, mostly independent or controlled by BR.
Neighborhood esse gangs, are controlled by mex mafia.
Asian gangs, independent or controlled by chinese/other mafia.
Kkk and neo nazis, are controlled by the patriot movement or christian conservative militia. (ex: timothy mcveigh)
Police/fbi, are controlled by corporations, the rich jews (whom control media/news/tv/hollywood, pharmaceutical and medicine, most big corps, supreme court, university/edu system, most banks, fed reserve, govt).

OnkelC 02-18-2015 01:43 PM

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...5E43F68DBF.jpg

OnkelC 02-18-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimsey47 (Post 2137652)

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...sian-Style.gif

Kimsey47 02-18-2015 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnkelC (Post 2137697)

It's like a never ending shouting match! LoL

Tcoat 02-18-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnkelC (Post 2137697)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimsey47 (Post 2137838)
It's like a never ending shouting match! LoL

Animated gif Groundhog Day!

DAEMANO 02-18-2015 04:16 PM

It's almost like street gangs should simply incorporate and call themselves businesses and then complain about regulation, freedom, and big government while paying zero taxes when any laws are enforced. No better way to exploit a labor pools, steal you want and never be prosecuted. It's the American way.
:party0030:

themadscientist 02-18-2015 04:23 PM

Dey see me hoverin, dey hatinhttp://cs1.gamemodding.net/posts/201...6-52-22-55.jpg

themadscientist 02-18-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmy_Jones (Post 2137605)
I am not kidding, I know where this picture was taken. Its a large Trading Post where they sell all kind of outdoor gear.

Isn't that the LL Bean main store? Maine was great, wish I could spend some more time up there. It was wicked awesome.:D

Tcoat 02-18-2015 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAEMANO (Post 2137908)
It's almost like street gangs should simply incorporate and call themselves businesses and then complain about regulation, freedom, and big government while paying zero taxes when any laws are enforced. No better way to exploit a labor pools, steal you want and never be prosecuted. It's the American way.
:party0030:

Some have!




http://www.cjob.com/files/2014/05/wa...35cs101512.jpg

Eski 02-18-2015 05:20 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...72/558/3b2.jpg

DAEMANO 02-18-2015 05:43 PM

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless.—Abraham Lincoln, 1864
http://deoxy.org/img/gangs-of-america.jpg
http://deoxy.org/meme/GangsOfAmerica

themadscientist 02-18-2015 05:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/JMclYaF.png

DAEMANO 02-18-2015 06:07 PM

http://azmoderaterants.files.wordpre...ence.gif?w=584

Eski 02-18-2015 06:23 PM

http://arbiteronline.com/files/2014/...es-500x357.jpg

themadscientist 02-18-2015 08:00 PM

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/fil...?itok=WmZg5lC5

Timmy_Jones 02-19-2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themadscientist (Post 2137928)
Isn't that the LL Bean main store? Maine was great, wish I could spend some more time up there. It was wicked awesome.:D

The LL Bean store is very cool, best stuff you can buy, but I believe this is the Kittery Trading Post. An outdoorsy dream.

http://www.southernmainecoast.com/im...radingpost.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.