Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hmong337 please get back to me! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82314)

72-86 02-12-2015 03:00 PM

Hmong337 please get back to me!
 
As the title states.

WhiteFRS69 02-12-2015 03:08 PM

need to tag him
@hmong337

EAGLE5 02-12-2015 03:25 PM

Something we should know about?

strat61caster 02-12-2015 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimon7777 (Post 2129976)
Something we should know about?

Valentines Day coming up, duh.

Tcoat 02-12-2015 03:47 PM

http://mommyshorts.com/wp-content/up...30e970b-pi.jpg

EAGLE5 02-12-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strat61caster (Post 2130001)
Valentines Day coming up, duh.

Hella flush gets play, yo.

72-86 02-12-2015 11:11 PM

Ok...just took a gentle stroll through OT here and realised this thread may deteriorate quickly unless I offer up some kind of explanation :)

So without further ado......
Once upon a time the aforementioned @hmong337 drove an MR2. As if that didn't qualify enough to be awesome he also did a sexy little writeup on how to swap from the crappy old school prehistoric mechanical gauge cluster to a spiffing techwiz snazzy electrical one. Now read carefully here comes the important part.....The interwebs have lost all the nice polaroids he made when he did the writeup. Soooooooooo I'm trying to get him to send me the whole writeup including pics.

Nuff said?

Turtles away, chaps!!

Captain Snooze 02-12-2015 11:16 PM

50 Shades Of Conspiracy

hmong337 02-13-2015 12:04 AM

I guess i better get on trying to get those pics back up. They're somewhere on some hardrive in some folder. Not sure what happened to my photobucket but it jacked all my pics and scambled them everywhere and i lost a bunch of my stuff there.

You're not the only person asking for the write up either. Nearly everytime i log onto mr2oc.com or mr2.com i get pm's asking for the write up. The write never got any love by the mods by making it a sticky so i never gave a fuck after and simply have no motivation to find the pics to re host them. I'll see what I can find on the hard drives and try to.find the time to get the stuff back up.

I guess i predicted well. Since the discontuation of the crappy of mechanical gear sensor, everybody is flocking to the electronic conversion.

I'll see what i can do.

hmong337 02-13-2015 12:27 AM

Typing on phones suck. Oh, and I still have my mr2 :)

Turbo95eg6 02-13-2015 12:48 AM

In for a good break up story

EAGLE5 02-13-2015 02:05 AM

So some dude from Germany, tall, blond, blue eyes, is asking looking for some Asian dude in Canada. The German guy is all, "Hey, can I get those photos? I saw them before. I really liked them. I want to see them again. I need them!"

And the Asian dude is all like, "I got the photos man, but they're hard to find cuz like, I got lots of photos. And people keep asking for these photos I took, and they want me to write about the experience of taking them. But like, they got taken down off the internetz for 'some reason.'"

Hot stuff.

As Tcoat's photo suggests, German shizer porn, some diapers, and goodness knows what else.

And for some reason, everybody keeps calling everyone else "Mister".

hmong337 02-13-2015 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimon7777 (Post 2130776)
So some dude from Germany, tall, blond, blue eyes, is asking looking for some Asian dude in Canada. The German guy is all, "Hey, can I get those photos? I saw them before. I really liked them. I want to see them again. I need them!"

And the Asian dude is all like, "I got the photos man, but they're hard to find cuz like, I got lots of photos. And people keep asking for these photos I took, and they want me to write about the experience of taking them. But like, they got taken down off the internetz for 'some reason.'"

Hot stuff.

As Tcoat's photo suggests, German shizer porn, some diapers, and goodness knows what else.

And for some reason, everybody keeps calling everyone else "Mister".

Lmfao!!! This made my night. Thanks and good night ahaha.

:lol:

72-86 02-13-2015 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimon7777 (Post 2130776)
So some dude from Germany, tall, blond, blue eyes, is asking looking for some Asian dude in Canada. The German guy is all, "Hey, can I get those photos? I saw them before. I really liked them. I want to see them again. I need them!"

And the Asian dude is all like, "I got the photos man, but they're hard to find cuz like, I got lots of photos. And people keep asking for these photos I took, and they want me to write about the experience of taking them. But like, they got taken down off the internetz for 'some reason.'"

Hot stuff.

As Tcoat's photo suggests, German shizer porn, some diapers, and goodness knows what else.

And for some reason, everybody keeps calling everyone else "Mister".

It was probably just an oversight on your part, but you neglected to mention the band of evil dwarves (references to another thread are entirely intentional) who are out to destroy this internet bromance before it has begun by posting scurrilous rumours in the same thread.

72-86 02-13-2015 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmong337 (Post 2130660)
I guess i better get on trying to get those pics back up. They're somewhere on some hardrive in some folder. Not sure what happened to my photobucket but it jacked all my pics and scambled them everywhere and i lost a bunch of my stuff there.

You're not the only person asking for the write up either. Nearly everytime i log onto mr2oc.com or mr2.com i get pm's asking for the write up. The write never got any love by the mods by making it a sticky so i never gave a fuck after and simply have no motivation to find the pics to re host them. I'll see what I can find on the hard drives and try to.find the time to get the stuff back up.

I guess i predicted well. Since the discontuation of the crappy of mechanical gear sensor, everybody is flocking to the electronic conversion.

I'll see what i can do.

Thanks!

Captain Snooze 02-13-2015 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72-86 (Post 2129938)
Hmong337 please get back to me!
As the title states.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimon7777 (Post 2129976)
Something we should know about?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimon7777 (Post 2130776)
So some dude from Germany, tall, blond, blue eyes, is asking looking for some Asian dude in Canada. The German guy is all, "Hey, can I get those photos? I saw them before. I really liked them. I want to see them again. I need them!"

And the Asian dude is all like, "I got the photos man, but they're hard to find cuz like, I got lots of photos. And people keep asking for these photos I took, and they want me to write about the experience of taking them. But like, they got taken down off the internetz for 'some reason.'"

Hot stuff.

As Tcoat's photo suggests, German shizer porn, some diapers, and goodness knows what else.

And for some reason, everybody keeps calling everyone else "Mister".

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Njp-NeuZ6M"]Bee Gees - Run to me (video/audio edited & remastered) HQ - YouTube[/ame]

EAGLE5 02-13-2015 03:56 AM

Soon this thread will be locked. All the best ones are. I had one post with 70 likes and they deleted the thread!

72-86 02-13-2015 05:44 AM

Wait, what!? This qualifies as a 'best thread' already!!

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Tur...abf_532920.jpg

Tcoat 02-13-2015 05:56 AM

All hail the Fraternal Order of Spam and Dumfuckery !






https://ordinarilyjustme.files.wordp...06/dwarfs1.jpg

72-86 02-13-2015 09:20 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/hlc97.jpg

Tcoat 02-13-2015 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72-86 (Post 2130944)

You do realize that you now have become a Member in Good Standing right?

72-86 02-13-2015 09:34 AM

Thank god!! I was just about to post some serious midget porn on the off chance it might give me extra points.

Tcoat 02-13-2015 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72-86 (Post 2130959)
Thank god!! I was just about to post some serious midget porn on the off chance it might give me extra points.

OH GOD NO!!!!! That would be automatic dismissal from the Order!
Now if you want to PM it to @Ultramaroon he may be into it! (Mind you even regular would be "midget" for him)

xia 02-13-2015 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72-86 (Post 2130959)
Thank god!! I was just about to post some serious gay porn on the off chance it might give me extra points.

:eyebulge:

EAGLE5 02-13-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2130950)
You do realize that you now have become a Member in Good Standing right?

His member hasn't stood since the last time he saw those Polaroids.

Tcoat 02-13-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimon7777 (Post 2131019)
His member hasn't stood since the last time he saw those Polaroids.

Ya, that would be a Good Standing Member which is of course a totally different ball game!

72-86 02-13-2015 10:49 AM

Good standing member is a different ball game huh!? I saw what you did there!!

Midget porn is automatic dismissal...that's harsh! You obviously haven't had the pleasure of watching the adult version of snow white and the seven dwarfes then!

EAGLE5 02-13-2015 11:12 AM

They're called little people. You can't say midgets anymore.

Tcoat 02-13-2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72-86 (Post 2131036)
Good standing member is a different ball game huh!? I saw what you did there!!

Midget porn is automatic dismissal...that's harsh! You obviously haven't had the pleasure of watching the adult version of snow white and the seven dwarfes then!

Oh you misunderstand! Posting it is!!!! (Would also get you banned in a heartbeat)

50 Shades of White???

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...6-1241-947.jpg

72-86 02-13-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimon7777 (Post 2131075)
They're called little people. You can't say midgets anymore.

Little people, midgets, dwarves.....what possible difference does it make when trying to throw them as far as possible?

72-86 02-13-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2131108)
Oh you misunderstand! Posting it is!!!! (Would also get you banned in a heartbeat)

50 Shades of White???

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...6-1241-947.jpg

Naaa this

https://31.media.tumblr.com/cef558c2...TaG1ssfxhz.jpg

Ultramaroon 02-17-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2131005)
OH GOD NO!!!!! That would be automatic dismissal from the Order!
Now if you want to PM it to @Ultramaroon he may be into it! (Mind you even regular would be "midget" for him)

lol. I don't know why sometimes mentions don't pop for me. Just stumbled across this.

I give you the obligatory "fapfapfap..."

Turbo95eg6 02-17-2015 01:01 PM

[ame]http://youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o[/ame]

Ultramaroon 02-17-2015 05:10 PM

http://images.publicradio.org/conten...-cusack_91.jpg

72-86 02-17-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo95eg6 (Post 2135857)

Good lord.......

hmong337 02-17-2015 07:52 PM

I can't believe this is still going lol. Man I love you guys ahaha.

Hot Lava 02-17-2015 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72-86 (Post 2131165)
Little people, midgets, dwarves.....what possible difference does it make when trying to throw them as far as possible?

Ya, don't do that. Those little fists hit hard and low.

Tcoat 02-17-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Lava (Post 2136577)
Ya, don't do that. Those little fists hit hard and low.

To hell with their fists!


http://www.orokos.com/kippyhiller/midget_fight.gif

Hot Lava 02-17-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2136588)

Could see how that would be a problem.

cdrazic93 02-17-2015 11:16 PM

You are the most interesting group of misfits I have ever known.


Cheers.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.