Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   1 more sleep! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82243)

Thrillhouse 02-11-2015 09:59 AM

1 more sleep!
 
1 Attachment(s)
I get to pick up my new 2015 Aozora tomorrow evening!

Any other Aozora owners out there?

Attachment 102324

JohnJuan 02-11-2015 11:34 AM

Congrats! They'll pull that massive sticker off first, I hope.

Kryptik319 02-11-2015 11:40 AM

Congrats man!

Thrillhouse 02-11-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnJuan (Post 2128062)
Congrats! They'll pull that massive sticker off first, I hope.

Haha. Yes, yes they do. :)

BlueSky 02-11-2015 01:13 PM

whereabouts Ontario are you?

Thrillhouse 02-11-2015 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSky (Post 2128231)
whereabouts Ontario are you?

Hamilton aka Stink Town :P

BlueSky 02-11-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillhouse (Post 2128266)
Hamilton aka Stink Town :P



LOL I pass through there going to St.Kitts (even worse in the Thorold / Welland area)

Thrillhouse 02-11-2015 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSky (Post 2128269)
LOL I pass through there going to St.Kitts (even worse in the Thorold / Welland area)

Nice!

Any pics of your Aozora? Blue or White?

BlueSky 02-11-2015 01:41 PM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...t=7593&page=60
3/4 way down the page


nothing really done to it yet, basic things


Whats you plan?

Thrillhouse 02-11-2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSky (Post 2128279)
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...t=7593&page=60
3/4 way down the page


nothing really done to it yet, basic things


Whats you plan?

Nice pics!

Don't really have a plan right now. Going to drive it for a bit and see.

One thing I considered doing early was replacing the tail lights with Spyders. Love those things.

BlueSky 02-11-2015 01:50 PM

Thanks,


that's the next thing I'm looking at is tails
either valenti smoked or buddyclub

pinski 02-11-2015 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillhouse (Post 2127934)
I get to pick up my new 2015 Aozora tomorrow evening!

Any other Aozora owners out there?

Congrats! I also love how you measure time in "sleeps." I do too - the longest one was the night before I picked up my BRZ as well. Enjoy it!

Oh, and obligatory:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/7Z0Q4bgMEIg/maxresdefault.jpg
http://evergreenterrace.com.au/wp-co...rillhouse1.gif

Thrillhouse 02-11-2015 03:11 PM

Thanks for all the congratulations everyone!

Eski 02-11-2015 03:14 PM

congrats! i have the same car ^^ hopefully you love it as much as i do

Turbo95eg6 02-12-2015 01:18 AM

Thrillho for the win

Ultramaroon 02-12-2015 01:36 AM

Congratulations, bud. Keep the rubber side down. :D

D_Thissen 02-12-2015 09:20 AM

Today's the day ;)

Thrillhouse 02-12-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D_Thissen (Post 2129450)
Today's the day ;)

And it's going to be the longest work day ever! :thumbdown:

yomny 02-12-2015 10:41 AM

moar pics!

Thrillhouse 02-12-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yomny (Post 2129528)
moar pics!

Not to worry! Pics will come. :)

BlueSky 02-12-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillhouse (Post 2129525)
And it's going to be the longest work day ever! :thumbdown:



When I got mine I asked my boss if I could take a half day to get it
you should leave work, that or sneak out

yomny 02-12-2015 10:57 AM

My bad lol i thought you had it already lol. Congrats you must be anxious as hell.. i could image. I've never been able to sleep the day before a pick up.

Thrillhouse 02-12-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSky (Post 2129543)
When I got mine I asked my boss if I could take a half day to get it
you should leave work, that or sneak out

I would if I could. Getting a ride out to get it, so I have to wait anyway.

D_Thissen 02-12-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillhouse (Post 2129525)
And it's going to be the longest work day ever! :thumbdown:

The week before I picked up my FR-S was pretty bad lol

Wafflejuice 02-12-2015 12:10 PM

I have a WRB Aozora but I live in Northern Ontario.

It's stored for this winter... I miss driving it :(

Thrillhouse 02-12-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wafflejuice (Post 2129652)
I have a WRB Aozora but I live in Northern Ontario.

It's stored for this winter... I miss driving it :(

Hang in there, it's almost over!

I'm going to have to get wheels and winters, even though there's roughly only 2 months of winter left.

Oh and I just purchased a K&N Drop in filter lol. Couldn't help it :thumbsup:

Eski 02-12-2015 02:21 PM

has anyone had a noticeable difference with the k&n drop in because i did a test while i was at school with a honda civic si. put the car on the dyno with stock intake, no intake(open pipe) and k&n drop in and believe it or not the stock one won by 7hp over the open pipe which dropped stock hp by 5 and then the k&n filter dropped stock hp by 14..

this was a different car than the twins and i understand each engine is different so im just asking if anyone has noticed a difference..

D_Thissen 02-12-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wafflejuice (Post 2129652)
I have a WRB Aozora but I live in Northern Ontario.

It's stored for this winter... I miss driving it :(


Define 'Northern' Ontario? I'm up here in Tbay for work and I dd mine :) (I do wish sometimes I didn't have to though)

Pbrown 02-12-2015 02:59 PM

Winter driver as well
 
I try to buy 1 mod a month in the winter. Makes time go by faster and I always have something to look forward too. k &N was my first mod as well. Just because. Lol :cheers:

Wafflejuice 02-13-2015 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D_Thissen (Post 2129919)
Define 'Northern' Ontario? I'm up here in Tbay for work and I dd mine :) (I do wish sometimes I didn't have to though)

Well... I'm not that far up north. Snow removal here is pretty bad and they use way too much salt on the roads. I'd probably end up being the plow if the car would even move through it.

An another factor, it's my first manual. :/

Fastbrew 02-13-2015 02:24 AM

Sweet. Enjoy the ride :)

D_Thissen 02-13-2015 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wafflejuice (Post 2130763)
Well... I'm not that far up north. Snow removal here is pretty bad and they use way too much salt on the roads. I'd probably end up being the plow if the car would even move through it.

An another factor, it's my first manual. :/

Haha its all good! I was hoping you were gonna say tbay, would be nice to see more 86's up here :)

yomny 02-13-2015 07:50 AM

Its been more than one sleep, where the ride. :iono: :happyanim:

Starzard 02-13-2015 09:47 AM

lets see it!

Thrillhouse 02-13-2015 10:01 AM

Pics will come soon!
 
Haha, sorry about the pic delay guys. I just got it last night and will try and take some good pics on Saturday. And also before I tack on winters. :cheers:

P.S. I'm in love ;)

Thrillhouse 02-13-2015 10:51 AM

Dealer pic
 
1 Attachment(s)
The dealer sent me this one :). They were great. Subaru of Niagara.

yomny 02-13-2015 11:00 AM

Very nice looking car, great color scheme.

BlueSky 02-13-2015 03:36 PM

cant wait to get mine out of storage


What's your interior colour? are they all blue stitching?

86Tony 02-13-2015 03:55 PM

Congrats I picked up my aozora last month and I count even sleep haha. It was worth the wait what part of toronto your from? You should join our what's app 86 group

Thrillhouse 02-13-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSky (Post 2131476)
cant wait to get mine out of storage


What's your interior colour? are they all blue stitching?

All the interior for the Aozora's are the same. Blue on black.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.