![]() |
Your wheels +35 or +45? They look pretty far in.
|
Quote:
|
Both BZR's look great. Nice photos, too. Are your wheels 18x9.5 front and rear? What wheels is your friend running and what are the spec's and color? Thanks!
|
Mmmmmmmmmm, black.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Hey we're almost twins! Both cars look great.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Bayson r lip kit? I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED it, my car is dgm too.
|
I have slight rubbing in the front but I went square on tires and am running a 255/35. Ryan went 245 front and has no rubbing it's insane huge bumps at 80 and no issues when I was in it. Thanks for the compliments
|
Nice stance boys!
|
Quote:
|
kudos to the photographer, nice shots!
|
Quote:
|
What size tires you running?
|
Did you paint the caps on the vehicle with RPF1s?
|
Ss is on 245/35 front and 255/35 rear 595 rsr/595 Ss the dgm is 255/35 on all 4, the rpf1s have some other center caps
|
Love the SSM. Nice and clean.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.