![]() |
Not sure if first but Advan AVS model 5 in chrome
Not sure if im the first ones but Advan avs model 5 in chrome...
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...19946290_o.jpg https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...85946c82d3887d https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...7c4b342afafd61 https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...7c&oe=54987BE7 https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...5022b5bce30686 |
lowered on stance coilovers I assume. I really like the car honestly. what front lip is that?
|
Quote:
|
car looks good!
but advan wheels chromed?? :( |
Quote:
Most advan wheels came with a super bright color. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...8at92620AM.png |
They're 5x100 bro?
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Wow, what tail lights are those? The entire set up looks good!
|
Quote:
|
Wheel specs?
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
I used to hate these wheels but now I'm starting to really like them.
|
Such a classic wheel you CAN NEVER HATE
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...79950200_o.jpg http://86fighters.files.wordpress.co...size.jpg?w=700 http://www.japcar.lv/photos-gallery/...an-model-5.jpg |
Haha I was starting to come around to them, then I saw the Bloodrunner S13 and I completely changed my mind.
|
Interesting setup. Are you going to change up the wing down the road now that I see you are selling the wing? Wingless or another wing?
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.