Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Free Car parts (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70859)

Darkrune 07-26-2014 06:11 PM

Free Car parts
 
I am PCSing here in a couple weeks to Hawaii and I don't want to bring all this crap with me. I have OEM front pipe up for grabs.
PM me for address etc.

JDMenrique 07-26-2014 06:25 PM

im assuming these are the stock parts?

Jaylyons1 07-26-2014 07:37 PM

Interested in the tails.

crizkay 07-26-2014 07:37 PM

Might be interested in the trunk.

Darkrune 07-26-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMenrique (Post 1867289)
im assuming these are the stock parts?

Yep. I posted OEM in front of all that crap. lol It is all OEM stuff.

Darkrune 07-26-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crizkay (Post 1867357)
Might be interested in the trunk.

Well it is free, so stand up and come get it. :)

phobos512 07-26-2014 08:45 PM

What color is the trunk? Not seeing any info via Tapatalk.

z3ro 07-26-2014 08:47 PM

oorah regardless!

Darkrune 07-26-2014 09:15 PM

The trunk is Lightening Red. I will edit top post. Thanks

crizkay 07-27-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkrune (Post 1867361)
Well it is free, so stand up and come get it. :)

Where in MD are you?

euroshowoff 07-27-2014 12:50 PM

Pm me address please I will take the header off your hands and possibly springs if they haven't been grabbed yet.

Darkrune 07-27-2014 07:15 PM

Tails are taken. All other parts are pending being taken. Thank you all for your interest.

2beFrank 07-27-2014 07:50 PM

I got a red FRS. Limited trunk has the wing on it right? If so, I am interested in that! I also live in SS. Let me know if it's still available!

litemup 07-27-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2beFrank (Post 1868428)
I got a red FRS. Limited trunk has the wing on it right? If so, I am interested in that! I also live in SS. Let me know if it's still available!

Don't do it. That will totally destroy the handling. The tune is completely different.

2beFrank 07-27-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by litemup (Post 1868434)
Don't do it. That will totally destroy the handling. The tune is completely different.

Wait, what? I'm confused. Why would a trunk do that?

Edit: Did you meant to quote euroshowoff?

litemup 07-27-2014 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2beFrank (Post 1868448)
Wait, what? I'm confused. Why would a trunk do that?

Edit: Did you meant to quote euroshowoff?

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/pictu...pictureid=8092

Edit: I must apologize for my inner troll. He has a way of sneaking past me.

2beFrank 07-27-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by litemup (Post 1868544)
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/pictu...pictureid=8092

Edit: I must apologize for my inner troll. He has a way of sneaking past me.

I thought you were trolling, but didn't want to call you out on it so quick :bonk:

litemup 07-27-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2beFrank (Post 1868585)
I thought you were trolling, but didn't want to call you out on it so quick :bonk:

You're too kind, sir. :cheers:

Iddoit2er 07-27-2014 11:36 PM

I know you said all items are pending, but if the exhaust falls through, ill take it off your hands asap

Marcoscrdo 07-28-2014 11:16 PM

Bro don't you live right by holy cross hospital? Drop me off at the house at the corner by the bridge lol or wait till Wednesday I can come check them out :bonk:

Darkrune 07-29-2014 06:18 PM

Alright folks only thing that is left is the stock front pipe.

Marcoscrdo 07-31-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkrune (Post 1872018)
Alright folks only thing that is left is the stock front pipe.

i can take it i guess

Darkrune 08-01-2014 11:30 AM

If hou dont need it, dont worry about it. I got rid of the big stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.