![]() |
Ok, who has stories that can't be explained?
Can be anything that is unexplainable; ghosts, UFOs, creepy stories, anything. I love hearing about these things and want to hear from you guys.
|
When I was younger, working on my hotrod, laying on my back, half in, and half out of my garage, which gave me a reference point to the sky, I spotted a large white "star" in the sky. It was bigger than a star though, and when viewed with binoculars it almost seemed to be spinning.
I saw the thing, noting to myself that you don't see stars during the day much. Maybe 1.5 or 2 hours later, I crawled out from under the car, and that start/dot was still there, in the exact same spot. I got my parents, and friends to look at it, we looked with binoculars, it stayed there for a few more hours. We called around, trying to find who to report something like this to, but didn't get anywhere. That star/dot/possibly spinning thing was in the sky, in the exact same spot, for maybe 5 hours. Unexplainable. |
After 10 years of record sales carrying only soulless corollas and prius, toyota came out with a sexy RWD sports coupe that stirred the trousers of every young lad in the land.
|
A little background, as a kid, I grew up right across the street from an old mansion, that was turned into a museum, known as the Hamm House. Like most museums, it was on a large piece of land, and had flood lights all around, to illuminate it at night. Ok, one night after a high school track meet, I was driving home, and I was all the way across town, probably 4 miles from home. Out of no where, I hear this voice, and I'm not sure it was audible, I think it was just in my head, but I heard, "the lights are out at the Hamm House". WTF? So I keep driving, and when I turn on to my street, low and behold, every outside light that shines on the Hamm House, is out. It's completely dark. I made may way into the house quick.
Years later, I was living in Florida, and walked out the front door, on a saturday evening, March 7, 1998, about dusk, I saw two bright lights to the east, which would have put them out over the ocean. Brighter than stars would have been at that time, and they didn't move, like the reflection off aircraft would. They just sat there. Stupidly, I was in a hurry to go someplace, and didn't go back in to get a camera. In the last couple years, we've gone on a few ghost hunts. I haven't seen anything I couldn't explain, but I did hear the sound of keys jingling behind me once, at the Weston State Hospital, aka Transalagheny Lunatic Asylum. There, and at the Moundsville state prison, and Waverly Hills Sanatorium, I caught voices on an audio recorder. Freaked me out the first time I heard it, I was a bit of a skeptic about the stuff you see on TV, but these have me even more curious, since I know who was there at the time. Very first audio clip I caught, at TALA: https://soundcloud.com/drkieffer/coin-3 |
Bump. I love this kind of shit. It's late and I wanna read more. Tell me your stories, people.
|
The only thing I can recall was from a few years back; I was at a friends getting ready to leave, probably around 10pm anyway we stand outside and talk another three or four hours when we see a green light dash across the sky followed by another. There were three pairs of eyes and each of us saw it..
Actually after I finish up that thought there was one other thing... went out to Vegas and decided to check out area 51, then the old calico cemetery we stopped right at the gate to take photos, later we got those developed and it appeared to be a figure in one or two of those shots. Still laying around I'm sure, just have to find them. |
I always love researching the unknown,especially ghost hunting shows. :) This stuff is sooooo cool, and so fascinating.
Last year especially was something that spooked me out. My grandma's house,I had always had the sense like I was being watched. That even when I was alone, I wasn't. When she died (she was 98), it got even worse. Everytime I would go in there, it was an overwhelming feeling of being watched. Lights would go out, and my fatass would practically run a marathon, I was so out of there when that happened the first time. I refused to be in there after dark. Going through some possessions, such as my great-grandma's wedding ring, it actually hurt my hand to touch it. I saw shadows, my dad saw shadows in that house. I'm just glad I don't have to go back there again,let's say that. :bellyroll: |
Back in high school when I used to live in the UK friends and I would do "all nighters" stay out all night basically. Use the Typical cover of, oh we're all staying at so and so's house... anyways one night it was about 5 of us.
We used to hang out deep in some farmers property near railroad tracks under a bypass (highway) bridge. Next to it was the start of a forest and just before that a small clearing. That was our hangout spot. BBQ's, beer, relax, whatever. Anyway we chose to stay there one night. It was about 4am and we're starting to pass out when out of nowhere a beaming bright white light shines over us from across the tracks under the bridge. Scott (a friend) and I are facing it, laying down of course and it just beams over us for about 2-3 minutes. We're whispering to each other confused as to what the hell it is. Thought maybe it was the farmer? Then for some reason it just took off. Not up, just off down the dirt track. The strange thing was is it made absolutely ZERO noise when doing so, and it didn't seem to have a gradual acceleration. Just an instant zero to, I want to say seventy MPH. We didn't get much sleep that night. And didn't dare to move until daylight. Stayed there several times afterwards and never a repeat. |
This thread is win.
Everyone thats told one I've read. I love this type of stuff too! I, unfortunately, do not have a personal story but I will tell one that my grandmother told me. My grandmother grew up on Cuba's countryside. Typical rural and not a vastly populated neighborhood. Her father and passed away in a war and her mother worked fulltime, she was basically the one who raised her siblings. She remembers there being a time when her younger brother would go play by himself near a mound not too far from the house. He would go there day after day she said, even returning later in the evening at times. One day she randomly asked him why he went over there, what was he up to? He replied by saying there was a boy who would always play near this mound, none of the other neighborhood kids would play with him. She said she didnt think anything of it, but she wanted to see who this boy was and just kept a look out. My grandmother asked her brother to describe the boy. "He's always wearing white but has a funny mark on the side of his face". Having never seen the boy she went to the neighbors and started asking around. Apparently when she asked a certain neighbor she said their face turned pale. The boy her brother had describe had died years ago, near the mound were a still active land mine had exploded. He was burried in all white. When my grandmother confronted her brother he said that he had gone earlier to play with the boy and he was gone. IDK about you guys, but when this 85 y/o whispered this story to me it gave me fuckin chills. |
Hopefully this link works, it's a friends facebook page, where I uploaded some of the stuff we've caught on audio, during ghost hunts. You'll need to turn the volume up, most of them are whispers.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3172279&type=2 |
Back in the 70's my father went to Africa (Ever see the movie Blood Diamond? Yup, he was doing that.) He stayed at a local tribe for a few days and he took a picture of a group of men, so a group of black guys, two white guys. One of the guys was a shaman and he told him that he would not appear in the picture. When the picture was developed, there was an odd opening, as if someone belongs there.
Odd. |
Quote:
with the addition of your sig at the bottom, it made that story even better :D |
Quote:
|
I see dead people.
|
These are pretty good. Keep it up!
|
I went out for a cruise one night in my Miata with another friend and his brother following in their car and also decided to take the hardtop off for once. We made our way through the mountains towards Big Bear and chilled there at a dam then headed back. After the cruise we ended up at my friends house and I kinda just chilled out and looked at the sky from my drivers seat. I saw this light blue star or what I thought was a star. Then I saw it accelerate? and ark vertically into the sky. No idea what it was, but it was beautiful. Was probably a shooting star or something but I swear it was going away from the earth or something. Weird.
|
Quote:
|
I was born in the town where the Mothman scared a bunch of people, caused a bridge to collapse (killing a bunch of people) and inspired a movie.
|
Quote:
https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/...57315447_n.jpg |
Nice. Now I live across the river and about 15 miles north.
|
Bump. It's night time. I want some creepy stories.
|
I once spent the night in my aunts house in mexico, the house next door is my uncles and are connected together. They were out of town and it was only my friend and I staying in the room. On the first night we woke up around 3 or 4 am to loud banging from the house next door (we can hear it through the wall) it sounded like someone was walking to all four corners of the house and hitting it with a hammer one at a time. We all got spooked and fell asleep. The next night around the same time we heard someone dragging what sounded like chains around a spiral stair case we had on our balcony with terrified us. On the last night before we came back to the states as we were sleeping we heard a loud bang in our room we got scared and tried to fall asleep but when we woke up we found a picture on the floor that was mounted across the room. Creepy....
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk |
|
10 years ago My family moved from small town kansas to va. My step dad had finshed remodeling our basement a couple months after we moved into our house and my little brother (maybe 8 yrs) at the time had decided he was going to make the extra room down there his bedroom. Well my sister and I being the bitches that we are, decided to mess with him one night and cut the power off downstairs, hid in random corners and made creepy sounds. After that, we told my brother there was a ghost that lived down there named Alfred. haha Ever since then, creepy things would happen in the house. Tv turn on and off randomly, my ihome in the kitchen would turn on/off randomly, doors would open/shut, creepy sounds in the house etc. The thing that creeped me out the most was, my mom had a fascination with touch lamps. After i had grown up and moved out, I would stay there randomly for holidays and what not and in my old room my mom placed a little touch lamp on my nightstand. Everytime I would stay, I'd wake up in the middle of the night with that thing going crazy through all of the settings of brightness and eventually turning off. Everytime this would happen my ceiling fan would turn off. Everyone in my house has heard the noises etc. but no one thinks "he" is a threat because nothing physically ever happened to us. My parents recently moved out but still, i wonder about that place.
|
If you play Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin backwards, you "hear" some crazy shit...
This always (and still does) freak me out a little... [ame="http://youtu.be/vKITijmbStQ?t=39s"]http://youtu.be/vKITijmbStQ?t=39s[/ame] |
1 Attachment(s)
Background: In my college days I and a couple of my buddies rented a 4 bedroom house. When we moved in, the house looked like it was left in a hurry. Clothes/hangers and even a mattress was left behind. So to save on the deposit we worked it out that we would clean the house prior to move in. All the rooms were pretty much empty and clean anyway; except for a small room that looks to be a little girl’s room. The closet in that room still had a few clothes and hangers and a few toys. There was even a door tag with her name. I forgot the name though. The room was pretty cool for a kid’s room; it had painted butterflies, grass and etc. Anyway we lived there for a few months when my buddy got a job in the bay and decided to move out. So his brother who recently graduated high school decided to take his room. When he moved in he repainted the walls and covered up the butterflies. That’s when things started to become alittle weird. One time while we were throwing a party people kept telling us that they saw a little girl running around and asked who brought her. We looked around and couldn’t find any kids. Another time another buddy’s girlfriend stayed the night and since everybody worked/had school in the morning she was left alone. While there she said that she heard a little girl laughing and running in the hallway. She even said she saw a shadow under the doorway run across a few times. Seeing as I hadn’t experience anything I was alittle skeptical. Layout: We have a pretty big kitchen/dinning area. There’s an island sink and area that we set up as a gaming room. (Layout attached) My brother who had crashed at our place for a few days said he lost his ID card to his warehouse job. So it was around 2 or 3pm that day and me and my brother was playing Gears of War, while my buddy (the one who repainted the room) was eating at the kitchen table. While we were playing we heard a noise behind us in the sink area. Kinda like somebody took a glass cup and spun on the kitchen counter. I turned around to look at my buddy and he was pressing his back against the wall behind the table with a scared look. When we finally calmed him down he said that while he was eating he saw a glass cup raise up from the dish rack, spun a few times on the counter then dropped to the floor. The spooky part was when we were cleaning up under the rubble was my brother’s ID card. A few weeks down the road the same buddy went to visit his parents. When his sister opened the door to let him in she asked him who the little girl behind him was. Needless to say he moved out shortly after that. My brother took his room and even though we hear footstep and things like that it wasn’t really creepy. We stayed there for a year then moved out. |
Saw this video years back. Creeped me out
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8"]Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons!! - YouTube[/ame] |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
That ^ lol
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
BOO!!!!!! |
Quote:
|
more stories!!
|
Quote:
By the way I like that type of blue (your avatar) |
Quote:
|
Quote:
The poltergeist stuff is crazy. Especially the camera experiments |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.