![]() |
MAPerformance Billet Differential Cover released!
Here is another billet beauty we just released today. This is our bolt on differential cover carved from billet aluminum.
Features: *CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminum *Clear anodized for corrosion resistance *Integrated cooling fins and internal baffle *Increases fluid capacity .3L over stock Price on these are $549 Off to the pretty pics:D http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...psd0974910.png http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps94cf2bda.png http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...psf34d90a6.png http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps39b2a149.png |
Fresh off the press! Should be installing it this afternoon.
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...psfbecb7a3.jpg http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps482e1254.jpg http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps90334296.jpg |
Looks amazing! :thumbsup:
|
i dont need this i dont need this i dont need this :paddle::clap:
|
Price estimate?
P.s. it's beautiful |
Quote:
|
indeed interested in price as well. What's the new capacity now?
Edit: ^ you posted as I was typing lol |
Quote:
|
I'd also imagine that your new housing would run a few degrees cooler as well. +1 to you guys.
|
And I'll be more than happy to take the prototype off your hands at a discounted price of course ;)
Just kidding, curious though :thumbsup: |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Too funny! Got a pic or is identical to the one you posted ? |
Yes sir. Ill grab one when I get it tomorrow!
Quote:
|
you guys are going ham sandwich with that cnc !!! dammmm
|
Quote:
That and they have this guy in the shop who lives there( i kid you not) :lol: Sent from my IBrick |
Cnc machine. Check.
Raw blocks of aluminum. Check 3 hots and a cot. Check. |
|
Damn... Can you guys point me to any reviews?
|
I wish I could! I don't seem to have any feedback from guys running them. I have one on mine, and it's been holding up great after two years. I would be happy to hook you up if you wanted to take some time to write a review:thumbsup:
Quote:
|
Any thoughts on tapping a port for fluid temps? After changing diff fluid a few times on these cars I have to think that monitoring the temps on track cars wouldn't hurt.
|
How would those fins hold up to having the whole cars weight on them?
Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk |
There is a 1/8npt fitting provided for an optional temp gauge.
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.