Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   STERLING SILVER BRZ Compilation (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3804)

Hachiroku 02-19-2012 10:51 PM

STERLING SILVER BRZ Compilation
 
Everyone feel free to add photos you come across (and eventually photos of your own BRZ in this color!)


http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...1&d=1324399950

Hachiroku 02-19-2012 10:52 PM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...9&d=1327679644

Hachiroku 02-19-2012 10:53 PM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...1&d=1327882383

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...2&d=1327882383

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...3&d=1327882383

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...4&d=1327882383

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...5&d=1327882383

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...6&d=1327882383

Hachiroku 02-19-2012 10:54 PM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...0&d=1329710034

Hachiroku 02-19-2012 10:55 PM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...1&d=1329710091

Hachiroku 02-19-2012 10:58 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Attachment 4852

Attachment 4853

Attachment 4854

Attachment 4855

Attachment 4856

Attachment 4857

Attachment 4858

Attachment 4859

Attachment 4860

Hachiroku 02-19-2012 11:00 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 4861

Attachment 4862

Attachment 4863

Attachment 4864

Hachiroku 02-20-2012 10:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 4978

Attachment 4976

Attachment 4977

Hachiroku 03-04-2012 05:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 5248

Attachment 5249

Attachment 5250

Hachiroku 03-04-2012 05:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 5251

Hachiroku 03-04-2012 05:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 5252

Hachiroku 03-04-2012 05:48 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 5261

Attachment 5262

Attachment 5263

Attachment 5264

Hachiroku 03-04-2012 05:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 5273

Hachiroku 03-05-2012 04:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 5287

Tbxgz 03-05-2012 12:20 PM

Silver with the LED fogs on.

http://i39.tinypic.com/34pl5on.jpg

Cheese302 03-06-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hachiroku (Post 149136)


LOL, whats up cherry hill audi. how about some king of pizza.

poormans_LFA 03-11-2012 05:18 PM

[u2b]76zazXLjXIw[/u2b]

taosracer 03-16-2012 06:12 PM

Thanks for posting. I ordered a silver one with the thinking that not only does it look good in sterling, every 4th car on the road is silver, so I should be able to fly under the radar :thumbsup:

Dionysus 03-16-2012 10:33 PM

@video... Carbon fiber hood? 18in wheels?

brianbot5000 03-17-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dionysus (Post 157672)
@video... Carbon fiber hood? 18in wheels?

Was thinking the same thing. You'd think if you're going to make a video, you'd at least get the specs right. Especially about the carbon fiber hood that is clearly not carbon fiber.

poormans_LFA 03-20-2012 11:01 PM

http://cdn.mkimg.carview.co.jp/minka...d96d84bdab.jpg

blu_ 03-20-2012 11:07 PM

I wish we got the jdm exhaust tips. Looks 100x better.

poormans_LFA 03-20-2012 11:12 PM

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...80837060_n.jpg

poormans_LFA 03-21-2012 01:14 AM

[u2b]-OjRVpo6us8[/u2b]

poormans_LFA 03-21-2012 01:51 AM

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...87331779_n.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...41944396_n.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...36900102_n.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...78611223_n.jpg

(K) 03-21-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poormans_LFA (Post 160163)

Flush (STI replica?) aftermarket wheels and parked in a driveway? Whose is this?!

Mitchs_86 03-21-2012 12:08 PM

IDK but its stunning

M-17 03-21-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (K) (Post 160417)
Flush (STI replica?) aftermarket wheels and parked in a driveway? Whose is this?!

Those are the wheels I'd really want if I get a WRB for the BRZ and this shot is from Singapore, so whoever it is has good taste.

(K) 03-21-2012 01:17 PM

Deep pockets, too from what I picked up at 7Tune:
Sneak Peak...

Maybe it's the angle, but I can't tell because it looks like they're on 19" rollers? Imagine that thing with a drop?

M-17 03-21-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (K) (Post 160496)
Deep pockets, too from what I picked up at 7Tune:
Sneak Peak...

Maybe it's the angle, but I can't tell because it looks like they're on 19" rollers? Imagine that thing with a drop?

Read that too. You'd think they have to be committed to drop that kind of cash or maybe they're friends or family, so they get the hook up.

(K) 03-21-2012 01:55 PM

I'll say! Paying 6 digits to buy a BRZ and make it road-legal is commitment on a whole other level. Folks in Singapore must be swimming in money or something. Any locals care to enlighten us?

Snoopyalien24 03-21-2012 02:24 PM

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...ib3wo1_400.jpg

I don't think I'll go with 19's" tho

There is the flush fitment most wanted





Edit: HOLD EVERYTHING

THIS BRZ WAS IN FLORIDA????

Quote:

Originally Posted by poormans_LFA (Post 160230)
[u2b]-OjRVpo6us8[/u2b]

http://i.imgur.com/Sfq4M.png

Snoopyalien24 03-22-2012 08:05 PM

[IMG]http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/543007146.jpg?key=25601920&Expires=1332462078&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=VcINOE0CNtxgdS-toejWWU7TUePINA5Opm2KSKLIEPfipHS0fy-OP71IiEaRRgqtVndd-5bQNLNxjqkQzfNavfsohFlvO914MukiTKmVaD-Gpr2xcfp59YlIz9BrAPT~QEJN6j***0xcxGXApRzCq7fQuty41 7hgeypM0P6bWZw_[/IMG]

keiri 03-28-2012 09:19 AM

[u2b]S5yPZBLLTYs[/u2b]

[u2b]sbH14Z2Tn3I[/u2b]

I apologize for the focus and camera shake at times; I don't do much video on my SLR.

Snoopyalien24 03-28-2012 03:20 PM

^^^^

Same one that toured all over Florida and missed by an hour at an event

Very nice tho! Thanks!

poormans_LFA 03-31-2012 02:27 PM

http://img2.netcarshow.com/Subaru-BR...llpaper_06.jpg
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Subaru-BR...llpaper_0b.jpg
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Subaru-BR...llpaper_15.jpg
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Subaru-BR...llpaper_17.jpg
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Subaru-BR...llpaper_1f.jpg
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Subaru-BR...llpaper_4a.jpg
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Subaru-BR...llpaper_5c.jpg
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Subaru-BR...llpaper_67.jpg

brianbot5000 03-31-2012 06:07 PM

I really want those exhaust tips. Saw in a review that US doesn't get those due to safety regulations...not sure what the reasoning is there.

poormans_LFA 04-01-2012 03:48 AM

http://cdn.mkimg.carview.co.jp/minka...t=d7d61d9e4659
http://mkimg.carview.co.jp/minkara/b...5956081/p1.jpg

poormans_LFA 04-02-2012 11:16 PM

http://mkimg.carview.co.jp/minkara/b...5969097/p1.jpg

jimmillion 04-08-2012 09:52 PM

[u2b]NunicCcH3as[/u2b]

silver looks so damn good in the shade. very refined. :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.