Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Atlanta motorsports park (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36797)

BadCompany235 05-17-2013 11:26 AM

Atlanta motorsports park
 
I have been speaking with some friends And may be able to set up a track day for the 86 club in June or July. Price TBD But would be under 300. This would be an open track kinda deal And You would be responsible for insurance. I would need at least 10 commitments to schedule this. Please post here And pm If interested. I also have photographer friends If pics are desired. If we get enough interest I may be able to get a sponsor also.

1. Badcompany235
2.atl brz
3.gtmchallenge?
4.ubernostrum
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

GTM_Challenge 05-17-2013 11:43 AM

Might be interested in driving down for this

ATL BRZ 05-17-2013 12:48 PM

Interested. I'm available to instruct as well, assuming I'd get a discount on my fees to do so ;)

July is better for me than June.

You might want to cross-post this (or have a moderator move this thread) to the SE Regional forum.

ubernostrum 05-18-2013 05:10 PM

I would be down for a track day at AMP. I've been wanting to try that place out for months now.

ATL BRZ 05-21-2013 11:55 AM

Bump, @BadCompany235, you should really cross post this to the SE regional forum. It will get more attention there.

Stevo22 05-21-2013 12:32 PM

I would be in for one after July 4th.

frslee 05-21-2013 01:14 PM

oh man, this would be fun... too far from MD :cry:

but I'm going to track on June 15th! hehe

King Tut 05-21-2013 05:13 PM

I might be up for this and instructing if needed.

whiteout13FRS 05-26-2013 03:35 AM

I am down depending on the dates! I am in fort benning GA.

Stevo22 06-04-2013 10:39 AM

Any updates on this happening?

Dave-ROR 06-04-2013 11:23 AM

These months are busy for me.. so I'm still unsure if I'd be able to attend :(

BadCompany235 06-05-2013 01:58 PM

not the amount of interest i need to really pursue this. i'm going up there saturday tho if anyone wants to go.

Stevo22 06-05-2013 03:32 PM

@BadCompany235 Who are you going with?

BadCompany235 06-07-2013 12:23 PM

i'm being sponsored by a member for a private day with her and a few of her friends. actually Seth Thomas is supposed to be rolling through also.

Stevo22 06-07-2013 12:51 PM

Lucky

ATL BRZ 06-07-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadCompany235 (Post 983332)
not the amount of interest i need to really pursue this. i'm going up there saturday tho if anyone wants to go.

I still think it's because this thread was posted in the wrong subforum and it's not getting enough views here from folks that are closer to AMP. Had this been posted as a new thread to the Southeast regional forum with a better, more specific title, it would have gotten a lot more views and interest.

Another good option would have been posting info and gathering interest via the ongoing stickied SE Track days info thread.

There are lots of owners in and around Atlanta that haven't tracked their car who don't frequent this subforum, but would likely be interested in an event like this as a fist track day exclusively for 86 owners if they knew about it via the relevant regional subforum which receives more traffic from local members.

I just don't feel that enough effort was put into this solicitation and the low interest is a direct result of that. :iono:

BadCompany235 06-07-2013 02:04 PM

I agree. i'll try again later.

Dadhawk 06-07-2013 03:52 PM

I'd definitely consider it but its a catch-22 thing for me. My availability would depend on the date, and the date depends on a commitment....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.