Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Subaru BRZ Photoshops (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2285)

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 03:55 PM

Subaru BRZ Photoshops
 
***Edited with now production Subaru BRZ chops***
Hello all. I love these types of threads, because it shows the skill of many on here.

http://i.imgur.com/9Ro9t.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cgRzl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WkB0m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xNw9n.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7c6Ne.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iCPaR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Qcqzm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PuKjQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TkdHq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Rp1zH.jpg


Okay this thread is specifically for shops of Subaru BRZ's anyone makes, and anyone finds. This thread is NOT only for specific request only. Some can suggest any ideas, and maybe another member, or I, may do your request.

So please, post your chops on here too, or ones you find around the interwebs, just like the FT-86, FR-S, GT86 photoshop galore thread. Thanks! :)

KaliKev 11-17-2011 04:28 PM

Fantastic!

4agze 11-17-2011 04:28 PM

Wow great chops, request can you do a white w/o wing & on a TE37

quik1987 11-17-2011 04:28 PM

You could shop out the wing. And leave in the ambers.

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 04:39 PM

Now Sport RED

http://i.imgur.com/9hbgq.jpg

Deep RED

http://i.imgur.com/ZfVH6.jpg

ryun84 11-17-2011 04:50 PM

That deep red looks bloody good.

ZetaVI 11-17-2011 05:10 PM

The deep red looks so good. I think that is the best color.

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4agze (Post 76910)
Wow great chops, request can you do a white w/o wing & on a TE37

Here ya go!

http://i.imgur.com/6zPwC.jpg

kade 11-17-2011 05:33 PM

i lke black because its grace is so different....

RRnold 11-17-2011 05:35 PM

WoW W/TE's FTW! :party0030:

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 06:03 PM

Here is the Dark Blue Wingless

http://i.imgur.com/naQyT.jpg

fernan2 11-17-2011 06:27 PM

white on white looks perfect! :happy0180:

cassidy0998 11-17-2011 06:34 PM

Great job snoopy! I love the white! and the blue... and the red... and the gray...

ah choices.. choices

Thank you sir.

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 08:10 PM

Black, so you can blend into the night.

http://i.imgur.com/NVdX3.jpg

too lazy for the shiny floor lol

4agze 11-17-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 (Post 76942)

Wow man thanks now i can dream about you

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4agze (Post 77038)
Wow man thanks now i can dream about you

Lol np, i think...

Here is Black on some gunmetal

http://i.imgur.com/Xfps9.jpg

Giccin 11-17-2011 09:07 PM

Keep up the good work SnoopyAlien~

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giccin (Post 77054)
Keep up the good work SnoopyAlien~

Thanks Giccin! :thumbsup:

Kids Heart 11-17-2011 09:14 PM

Can you make one in the regular blue but with an eye lid covering the bottom round part of the headlights.

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giccin (Post 77054)
SnoopyAlien~

BTW I Made one with 10 more HP

http://i.imgur.com/qOv6A.jpg

Dark 11-17-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 (Post 77061)
BTW I Made one with 10 more HP

http://i.imgur.com/qOv6A.jpg

And that 10hp is from Giccin's sig. LMAO.

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kids Heart (Post 77057)
Can you make one in the regular blue but with an eye lid covering the bottom round part of the headlights.

Sorry it I'snt the exact original blue, i got rid of it by accident with all the other chops lol

http://i.imgur.com/I7841.jpg

Now it really look like the MX-5 lol

Kids Heart 11-17-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 (Post 77063)
Sorry it I'snt the exact original blue, i got rid of it by accident with all the other chops lol

http://i.imgur.com/I7841.jpg

Now it really look like the MX-5 lol

a little less round. more sharp like a kouki s14

Snoopyalien24 11-17-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kids Heart (Post 77066)
a little less round. more sharp like a kouki s14

They are round headlights, can't fit a kouki headlight in there bud lol

spoolin 11-18-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 (Post 76970)
Here is the Dark Blue Wingless

http://i.imgur.com/naQyT.jpg

Can you please do the white with these gold rims and keep the wing?

Giccin 11-18-2011 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 77062)
And that 10hp is from Giccin's sig. LMAO.

Ooo..

Its white body. Pink Wheels. ;p

I'm not that gutsy to make the body of my car yashio factory pink. :P

M-17 11-18-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 (Post 77048)

Here is Black on some gunmetal

http://i.imgur.com/Xfps9.jpg

I'm definitely feeling this black color on my BRZ. Thanks for throwing that color up there. :w00t:

Snoopyalien24 11-18-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-17 (Post 77235)
I'm definitely feeling this black color on my BRZ. Thanks for throwing that color up there. :w00t:

Thanks no problem. I very much love white cars, but this looks great black. :bellyroll:

Lordharding 11-18-2011 03:54 PM

I know it's a BRZ for me
Colour is next
Yellow prehaps if I'm brave enough and subaru make it on the new orange colour as on the sv
And I could be the laughing stock in here but what do you guys think of ...er dodge viper stripes ?

MannyO 11-18-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordharding (Post 77329)
I know it's a BRZ for me
Colour is next
Yellow prehaps if I'm brave enough and subaru make it on the new orange colour as on the sv
And I could be the laughing stock in here but what do you guys think of ...er dodge viper stripes ?

ACR style (single skinny off center):thumbsup:? or GTS (thick double on center):thumbdown:?

MrVito 11-19-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 (Post 76892)

Wingless white makes my pants tight!

Shevon 11-19-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 (Post 77048)
Lol np, i think...

Here is Black on some gunmetal

http://i.imgur.com/Xfps9.jpg

This is perfect those are the type of rims i want. which set are those anyone?

Lordharding 11-19-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MannyO (Post 77335)
ACR style (single skinny off center):thumbsup:? or GTS (thick double on center):thumbdown:?

Well being over the water and not a connisor of viper stripes I will go with your recommendation of ACR style :thanks::respekt:

Longhorn248 11-19-2011 02:16 PM

So many colors! I'm really liking the grey and the silver, how am I ever supposed to pick just one to buy!?

Buggy51 11-19-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn248 (Post 77524)
So many colors! I'm really liking the grey and the silver, how am I ever supposed to pick just one to buy!?

buy them all?

Longhorn248 11-19-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buggy51 (Post 77531)
buy them all?

I need to open up an account to start taking donations.

Buggy51 11-19-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn248 (Post 77533)
I need to open up an account to start taking donations.

*Grin* Maybe I need an account as well...

iff2mastamatt 11-24-2011 10:20 PM

I'm digging the white, nice chops!

Kage 11-24-2011 11:17 PM

theres just something about white

Godzilla35 11-25-2011 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn248 (Post 77524)
So many colors! I'm really liking the grey and the silver, how am I ever supposed to pick just one to buy!?

Honestly, if you have a hard time choosing a color, get black... then vinyl the car to your desired color! it's cheaper than paint... awesome colors are coming out every day and it's non-permanent.

I say choose black because it hides better and it's a pretty neutral color for anyone to buy if you decide to resell.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.