![]() |
Its finally here!
1 Attachment(s)
Got the call yesterday! The wait was all worth it! While the paperwork was all done, I was mobbed by people at the dealership. Great ride! Here's a quick pic.
|
Beautiful. Congrats!!
|
Grats, enjoy!
What's that plush toy on the windshield? lol |
Quote:
|
Congrats!
|
Sweet! Congrats sir.:drool:
|
Quote:
Congratulations indeed. Enjoy!!! :happyanim: |
One picture dude? One PICTURE? Poor form, poor form...:slap:
Awesome car and color congrats!:wub: |
Still love that SWP but it seems everyone is getting that color
|
Good choice in color:) congrats~!
|
Congrats man, getting mine same color tomorrow 3 oclock. I'm not gonna sleep all night lol
|
Awesome, congrats!
|
Quote:
Too busy driving :happyanim: I will post more pics after some *modifications. Also have a friend who is an aspiring photographer who wants to do a shoot :thumbup: |
My coworkers all love it! One said what that cost 50-60k? Big smile, half that! It's a great looking car. Miss the STi torque, but this is way different.
|
White has to be my second choice of a color as well, really classy!
|
NICE! Stop in to the NW Owners topic and say hi...
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6070 |
Nice SWP, OP! Looking forward to the photoshoot.
Quote:
Not only that, but it keeps the interior a bit cooler and doesn't show scratch marks or dirt very well :) I almost snagged a CBS Premium 6MT before I found my SWP Ltd. 6MT, and I'm very glad that I held out for my first choice. Whatever floats your boat, right? |
Congrats!
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.