Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   FL: Work Meisters S1R 18x9 18x10 (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103728)

s14sleepyeyez 03-30-2016 12:36 PM

FL: Work Meisters S1R 18x9 18x10
 
Delete. Sold

nickmerronesucks 03-30-2016 01:25 PM

ugh....

nickmerronesucks 04-01-2016 11:24 AM

I have cash. I really want these but FL is so far.

s14sleepyeyez 04-02-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmerronesucks (Post 2606614)
I have cash. I really want these but FL is so far.



Where abouts are you?

s14sleepyeyez 04-11-2016 04:36 PM

bump

suboobaru 04-11-2016 07:06 PM

im going to pm u

OmarGC 04-11-2016 09:14 PM

Still available?

s14sleepyeyez 04-12-2016 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmarGC (Post 2618444)
Still available?



Yes still available

Speck 04-12-2016 04:01 PM

where you at in FL?

s14sleepyeyez 04-12-2016 06:45 PM

Palm Coast Florida. It's an hour south of Jax and hour and a half from Orlando.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s14sleepyeyez 04-17-2016 09:57 PM

Bump.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldgunfan 04-17-2016 10:38 PM

Some of the pic's have a Work Wheels decal some don't. Huuummm I smell a rat

s14sleepyeyez 04-18-2016 12:38 PM

I put the decals on. The original photos was when I first got the wheels.

So....Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NyC Zn6 04-18-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s14sleepyeyez (Post 2625655)
I put the decals on. The original photos was when I first got the wheels.

So....Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These damn Jabroni's :lol:

NyC Zn6 04-18-2016 04:35 PM

Are these 2 piece?

s14sleepyeyez 04-18-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyC Zn6 (Post 2626000)
Are these 2 piece?



Yea these are two piece.

s14sleepyeyez 04-22-2016 10:46 AM

New Price updated, No tires Included.

NyC Zn6 04-25-2016 11:41 AM

Can these be rebarreled?

PandaSPUR 04-25-2016 01:50 PM

Ugh I remember talking to you bout these before... seeing them again makes me want em again XD

s14sleepyeyez 04-25-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyC Zn6 (Post 2632785)
Can these be rebarreled?



No they can't unfortunately. Lol

s14sleepyeyez 04-25-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandaSPUR (Post 2632950)
Ugh I remember talking to you bout these before... seeing them again makes me want em again XD



Hey yea man! I remember. More and more. I just tell myself to keep them.

PandaSPUR 04-25-2016 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s14sleepyeyez (Post 2633329)
Hey yea man! I remember. More and more. I just tell myself to keep them.

If you still have these in mid-may I might take a shot at them... The 18x10 rears is still whats turning me off, im currently planning to go 17x9 all around.

But god I would love to buy these and then have the center disk custom powder coated.

s14sleepyeyez 04-28-2016 11:54 AM

Willing to hear offers...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.