![]() |
|
Any discounts for their bomb ass food? lol
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Why are all the meets hours away from me :(
|
Will be there!
|
Quote:
does it really matter that the original poster has to bump up the meet threads? lot of the other meet threads (active ones) don't have the original poster bumping it. |
Quote:
And as a PS... this conversation really could have been done via PM. |
Nice, I'll be up in LA tomorrow. Will try to make it to this meet. (Also sorry off-topic, but anyone know of any shops near fullerton that can install a front lip for a good price? Picking one up tomorrow. Thanks!)
|
Quote:
And if you're willing to drive up north like 15 miles, you might want to check out AutoTuned. They're in Monrovia. (just above where the 605 and 10 are). |
Doggies allowed? :)
|
Quote:
Always!!!! :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
Wooooo! I'll try my best to make it.
|
Quote:
|
I'm an hour and 40min away but I'm always down, the fact that it's called Cafe 86 makes me already really want to go lol
|
not gonna make it. i work.
i'll be at the "that corolla meet" tomorrow night. you'll are welcome to stop by again. this time around will mostly be ae86 and the likes |
Whooaaa.... Welcome back Phil! Congrats on the Engagement BTW!
|
Quote:
|
APRIL 1st, 2016
THIS FRIDAY 8PM First Friday of the MONTH FOOD RUN!!!! To Hot Dog Shoppe (Corona) 510 Hidden Valley Pkwy Corona, CA 92879 http://www.philchien.com/images/meet...2016-04-01.jpg |
cool!
|
APRIL 8, 2016
THIS FRIDAY 8PM Cafe 86 4110 Edison Ave., Chino, CA 91710 **** I'll be running a little late there tonight as I'll be coming from Formula D (dropping off my car for the Scion Racing Event). I should be there by around 8:30pm. |
You guys got any room for a NOOB? Repping stock everything.
|
Quote:
Everyone is welcome as long as they are respectful to the location, the businesses and the people. Doesn't matter stock, heavily modified, etc. :-) |
Any one rolling down from LA?
|
Sorry everyone. Due to the projected heavy rain tonight, the meet tonight is cancelled. See you all next week instead.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
Will probably be heading down if there will be another meet this Friday. Just got my FRS rocking all stock.
|
Quote:
Yup. We will have the meet the Friday! |
APRIL 15, 2016
THIS FRIDAY 8PM Cafe 86 4110 Edison Ave., Chino, CA 91710 |
I showed up last week not knowing it was cancelled and still met a couple of great dudes. Hopefully I'll have time again tonight to make it out. Hyped.
|
First time here to attend the meet up, cya all later
|
See you guys there!
|
not gonna make tonight unfortunantly. Oh well I wanted to go. :(
|
See you guys tonight!
|
Quote:
|
APRIL 22, 2016
THIS FRIDAY 8PM Cafe 86 4110 Edison Ave., Chino, CA 91710 |
Going on tonight?? I actually can make it tonight XD
|
Quote:
Yes. I will be there :-) |
it was nice meeting you guys tonight!
|
Quote:
Awesome of you to join us! Look forward to next week! And thank you to all who came out tonight! |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.