Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member's Car Journals (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Batlwagn so... now what? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102236)

batlwagn 02-29-2016 04:29 PM

Batlwagn so... now what?
 
3 Attachment(s)
Update Update Update

Power:
SBD V2 Turbo Kit
MXP Over pipe
Invidia resonated front pipe
Invidia Q300 cat back
OFT tune
Mishimoto Oil Cooler
Mishimoto Radiator
Radium Engineering Dual Catch cans
Comp Clutch Stage 3 Clutch and Flywheel

Suspension:
Cusco carbon Strut tower braces
Apex'i N1 coilovers
BUDDY CLUB LCA'S
Whiteline camber bolts

Wheels and Tires:
Enkei NT03+m 18x9.5 +40
265/35R18 Federal 595 RS-RR(current)
265/35R18 Hankook Ventus V12(in the garage)

Brakes:
RR racing Big brake kit front and Rear
GiroDisc 2 piece floating rotors

Misc:
5mm hubcentric spacer
35% 3M Tint All around

Interior:
Autopower race roll bar
Shrader performance rear seat delete
BLOCK8HEAD Dual Gauge Pod
Innovate MTX Oil pressure/temp gauge
Innovate SCG-1 Boost controller/gauge/wideband
JPM coachworks dash panel
JPM coachworks gauge hood
JPM coachworks shift boot
JPM coachworks brake boot
CUSCO Suede Steering Wheel

Exterior:
Velox Motorsports Hood louvers
SARD style carbon wing
TRD Style Spoiler
Valenti Tail Lights and 3rd Brake light
OEM STi Aero (genuine)
LaminX Fog Light Covers
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...40aa8264f3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a1408a9b00.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...871174126e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...73f1ee2731.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cf627d79ba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...77e2820835.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8abd342413.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9ac59aaa54.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4e48a96958.jpg

jasonojordan 02-29-2016 04:32 PM

Waiting to make sure you don't have a lemon before voiding the warranty is overrated anyway right!?

BDotG 02-29-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonojordan (Post 2563940)
Waiting to make sure you don't have a lemon before voiding the warranty is overrated anyway right!?

Couldn't agree more. Not gonna tell you what to do with your car man but I'd at least break it in before doing anything. Dealers suck these days.

go_a_way1 02-29-2016 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonojordan (Post 2563940)
Waiting to make sure you don't have a lemon before voiding the warranty is overrated anyway right!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDotG (Post 2563975)
Couldn't agree more. Not gonna tell you what to do with your car man but I'd at least break it in before doing anything. Dealers suck these days.

My warranty was void when my car had 100km's on it? I think the OP will be fine

MisterSheep 02-29-2016 05:29 PM

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. .............


take LOTS of pics!

:needpics:

batlwagn 02-29-2016 11:26 PM

Thanks for the warranty concern guys. I'm very fortunate to have a close personal relationship with my dealership. Also, I'm taking pictures here and there just finished up the full exhaust and intake. I've just done the reflash as well with the OFT. I have a tint appointment for tomorrow AM as well.

batlwagn 02-29-2016 11:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 132279

Attachment 132280

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

batlwagn 03-30-2016 12:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Couple more photos not sure why they keep loading sideways

Attachment 134506Attachment 134507

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

DustinS 03-30-2016 01:25 PM

Good Start! Looking forward to more updates.

I highly suggest cleaning the rotors, then throwing some spray paint on them to help keep rust down where the pad doesn't sweep.

Even with paint, mine is showing some rust. I need to clean them up and lay some more paint down.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...38593047_o.jpg

batlwagn 05-17-2016 02:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Update: Turbo kit and accesories are in as well as the new wheels and tires!

spicyricecake 05-17-2016 02:38 AM

This thread is full of goals... I wish.

Clipdat 05-17-2016 11:54 AM

Nice wheel choice!!

NyC Zn6 05-17-2016 12:09 PM

dankfest? sounds like it will be pretty loud

batlwagn 06-03-2016 04:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Some updated progress pics down pipe and turbo installed. Intercooler mocked up to test fit the oil coolerAttachment 138053Attachment 138054

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

batlwagn 06-10-2016 02:48 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are some updated photos car started tonight for the first time since the turbo install. Attachment 138496Attachment 138497Attachment 138498Attachment 138499

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

batlwagn 06-17-2016 03:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
More pics! Getting down the to wire now. Having the velox hood vents done this A.M. I'll update after that as wellAttachment 138848Attachment 138849

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

batlwagn 06-22-2016 07:44 PM

Well went to dankfest and it was a huge let down. I've honestly seen nicer cars at Cars and Coffee in Charlotte:/ oh well my car came out awesome I think.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...badc136efd.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5d6b1c220e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

batlwagn 12-06-2017 04:35 PM

Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MisterSheep 12-28-2017 01:49 AM

how do you like your Autopower Race Roll bar? Was it bolt in?

batlwagn 02-16-2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterSheep (Post 3021116)
how do you like your Autopower Race Roll bar? Was it bolt in?

Sorry I'm just now checking this thread again. The roll bar is bolted through the wheel wells with landing plates and welded to the floor in the area of the b pillar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T677A using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.