Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   XXR Rims (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101754)

Romiikr 02-18-2016 02:10 PM

XXR Rims
 
WTF
I have been searching for XXR 527s for the longest time now and feel so stupid not being able to find any... Does anybody know where I can actually buy these rims, is it from their website or a third party website or what? I cant believe im asking this but please help..

NyC Zn6 02-18-2016 02:16 PM

http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-527-Wheels-s/1649.htm :slap:

eggncheese 02-18-2016 02:19 PM

NL Motoring was literally my first result. You must be using bing.

NyC Zn6 02-18-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eggncheese (Post 2553044)
NL Motoring was literally my first result. You must be using bing.

lol it's funny because the most popular searched word on Bing is Google.

jasonojordan 02-18-2016 02:21 PM

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/XXR-Hyperblack-Offset-Partnumber-52778102N/dp/B00A447BOA"]Amazon.com: XXR 527 17 Hyperblack Wheel / Rim 5x100 & 5x4.5 with a 35mm Offset and a 73.1 Hub Bore. Partnumber 52778102N: Automotive[/ame]

DAEMANO 02-18-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eggncheese (Post 2553044)
NL Motoring was literally my first result. You must be using bing.

He must have not searched at all.

The top result on Bing is http://www.xxrwheels.com/

The second result on Bing is http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-Wheels-s/32.htm

http://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZP...O&q=xxr+wheels

Romiikr 02-18-2016 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAEMANO (Post 2553049)
He must have not searched at all.

The top result on Bing is http://www.xxrwheels.com/

The second result on Bing is http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-Wheels-s/32.htm

http://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZP...O&q=xxr+wheels

Hahaha I saw that one too I just want sure if it was credible or not. I wanted to check with all of you guys first.. lol

Antuono 02-18-2016 03:48 PM

:bonk:Real question is why is anyone looking up XXR wheels....:bonk:

ap5512 02-18-2016 03:59 PM

Let me Bing that for you

ZOMFGAARON 02-18-2016 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antuono (Post 2553130)
:bonk:Real question is why is anyone looking up XXR wheels....:bonk:


I read this all the time but I have yet to find an exact match to the 527 from a "real" wheel company.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmbkk 02-18-2016 04:14 PM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71776

NyC Zn6 02-18-2016 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOMFGAARON (Post 2553157)
I read this all the time but I have yet to find an exact match to the 527 from a "real" wheel company.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wedsport TC105n

eggncheese 02-18-2016 04:47 PM

Correct, I did not use Bing because nope.

ZOMFGAARON 02-18-2016 04:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NyC Zn6 (Post 2553162)
Wedsport TC105n


Everyone always says this. But they're different.

I like the the spoke and lip configuration on the 527 more.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antuono 02-18-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOMFGAARON (Post 2553192)
Everyone always says this. But they're different.

I like the the spoke and lip configuration on the 527 more.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should've bought a Civic or a Miata..

:popcorn:

Romiikr 02-18-2016 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antuono (Post 2553221)
Maybe you should've bought a Civic or a Miata..

:popcorn:

Lmao what is with the random hate? Its a good looking rim and looks good on a BRZ/FRS...

Cole 02-18-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antuono (Post 2553221)
Maybe you should've bought a Civic or a Miata..

:popcorn:

Some people would rather spend 600 on wheels than 1600+. Some of us have real world responsibilities and mommy and daddy don't pay for our cars.

ZOMFGAARON 02-18-2016 05:40 PM

XXR Rims
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antuono (Post 2553221)
Maybe you should've bought a Civic or a Miata..

:popcorn:


Hating on rep wheels when you run replica side skirts and lips? Nice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Romanov 02-18-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cole (Post 2553247)
Some people would rather spend 600 on wheels than 1600+. Some of us have real world responsibilities and mommy and daddy don't pay for our cars.

Shots fired :fighting0040:

I don't mind some good looking xxrs as some daily wheels. I just wouldn't track with them.

Antuono 02-18-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOMFGAARON (Post 2553263)
Hating on rep wheels when you run replica side skirts and lips? Nice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cole (Post 2553247)
Some people would rather spend 600 on wheels than 1600+. Some of us have real world responsibilities and mommy and daddy don't pay for our cars.



Oh you got me... Let me know how those XXR wheels hold up bro.
I don't think plastic and wheels are the same thing :/

:popcorn:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...YZ250F/XXR.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/IMG_6971.jpg

Cole 02-18-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antuono (Post 2553276)
Oh you got me... Let me know how those XXR wheels hold up bro.
I don't think plastic and wheels are the same thing :/

:popcorn:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...YZ250F/XXR.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/IMG_6971.jpg

Mine held up fine for a year. And it's not much to show two pictures of broken XXR wheels. How many of them are sold per year compared to Wedssport, Work, Rays, etc?

What you're doing is basically saying no one should buy a civic because way more of those are wrecked every year compared to a Lamborghini.

Edit: that second picture looked like it happened in an accident. Any wheel could break in that situation.

ZOMFGAARON 02-18-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antuono (Post 2553276)
Oh you got me... Let me know how those XXR wheels hold up bro.
I don't think plastic and wheels are the same thing :/

:popcorn:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...YZ250F/XXR.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/IMG_6971.jpg


This has already been talked about in depth here. No further discussion is needed.
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=451606


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swarb 02-18-2016 06:08 PM

@Antuono Any wheel can break. I can easily add pics of broken "name brand" wheels, but I wont.
@ZOMFGAARON thank you for keeping it civil. I don't need to see your car but I know it isn't stock with a body kit. :lol:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.