Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15907)

DC-FRS 02-17-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryljr11 (Post 739944)
Our FR-S's are the same age lol.

Haha awesome! How many miles have you gotten so far? Any mods? I have so much stored up for mine in my basement. One thing that is the first one in the U.S. ;) Can't wait to bring it out to shows!

Darryljr11 02-17-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC-FRS (Post 740380)
Haha awesome! How many miles have you gotten so far? Any mods? I have so much stored up for mine in my basement. One thing that is the first one in the U.S. ;) Can't wait to bring it out to shows!

Im over 7000 miles now. Just have a intake filter from k&n, invidia catless front pipe and ft86speedfactory catback exhaust im hibernating until April so wont be at any meets till then.

DC-FRS 02-17-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryljr11 (Post 740403)
Im over 7000 miles now. Just have a intake filter from k&n, invidia catless front pipe and ft86speedfactory catback exhaust im hibernating until April so wont be at any meets till then.

Nice! And yeah, I'm driving mine as little as possible throughout the winter. I've got an Injen SRI, roof wrapped in gloss black carbon fiber, the jdm 86 foglights, Angel eyes, rear foglight, LED everything, clear side markers, and a couple other things. My TRD spoiler, TRD Sideskirts, lowering springs, wheels, and front lip are all in my basement waiting for warm weather for me to Install them!

IloveBaldEagles 02-17-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC-FRS (Post 740380)

What is the one thing you have hiding that will/might become first in the U.S.?

disgruntld 02-17-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sekal (Post 740663)

I wanna know this too...

DC-FRS 02-17-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sekal (Post 740663)

Can't say yet. I'll put pics up once it's on, but I'm positive it's The first one, only because the only guy who can import it sold me his first one. I'm sure it won't be for long, he has more and is gathering them now to start selling them :) I'm thinking that next Saturday is gonna be my install day.

IloveBaldEagles 02-17-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC-FRS (Post 740710)
Can't say yet. I'll put pics up once it's on, but I'm positive it's The first one, only because the only guy who can import it sold me his first one. I'm sure it won't be for long, he has more and is gathering them now to start selling them :) I'm thinking that next Saturday is gonna be my install day.

Shit! Next Sunday is the Subaru meet at Tyson's at 2PM! You must make an appearance!

IloveBaldEagles 02-17-2013 07:49 PM

At least hint us with the price so we can throw random guesses at what it is ?

asphalt10 02-17-2013 08:04 PM

Howdy. I'm Taylor, I have an asphalt FRS and live in Virginia beach. Just thought I'd introduce myself and stop trolling lol.

thejevans 02-17-2013 08:06 PM

I still have some cleanup to do, and I gashed my finger in the process, but it worked! I now have a functional grill for my oil cooler that looks stock.

http://i.imgur.com/YpyiK45.jpg

DC-FRS 02-17-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sekal (Post 740729)
Shit! Next Sunday is the Subaru meet at Tyson's at 2PM! You must make an appearance!

I meant the next Saturday, (The 2nd) not as in this coming one lol but I might show up if there's a meet Sunday, where at? I won't have it installed but ill still come out and hang.

DC-FRS 02-17-2013 08:25 PM

@thejevans that looks great! :thumbsup:

QFry 02-17-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asphalt10 (Post 740817)
Howdy. I'm Taylor, I have an asphalt FRS and live in Virginia beach. Just thought I'd introduce myself and stop trolling lol.

Welcome!

IloveBaldEagles 02-17-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC-FRS (Post 740836)
I meant the next Saturday, (The 2nd) not as in this coming one lol but I might show up if there's a meet Sunday, where at? I won't have it installed but ill still come out and hang.

It is at the "On The Border" Mexican grill in Tysons. They meet every third Sunday of the month @2PM. A forum BRZ driver goes there and me. Only us are the two of the twins that make a cameo. I meet up with a friend who has an STI and ride down together. Good people, no burn outs and almost everyone ends up eating in the restaurant.