Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Interest in a Mid-A t-shirt? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42996)

FRigin-Shiny 08-07-2013 08:45 PM

I'm cool with that. I'll probably buy 2 depending on the price.

Sent from my a200 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jrohit 08-07-2013 09:32 PM

I'd buy 3 of them in the colors I mentioned (either of them works for me). It feels good to contribute.:thumbup:

OrbitalEllipses 08-07-2013 09:34 PM

Both aren't very interesting. If that's just a badge, cool...what about some lines of the car? If you've seen my SCION licensed FR-S t-shirt, like that - but without distinguishing features of any of the three cars.

TheRoadRunner 08-07-2013 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'd buy a shirt..I think that design on a white tee would look frs-hhhhhh :thumbsup:

Jrohit 08-07-2013 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Added Black to the Mid-Atlantic (there was too much red, IMO). Credit all goes to D4S for the design.

Zaku 08-13-2013 08:49 PM

That looks great :D

uncle tattoo 08-16-2013 09:00 AM

sorry guys, i've been pretty busy with my list of orders. i am going to try to get some mock ups together in the next couple days.

uncle tattoo 08-16-2013 09:10 AM

sorry guys, i've been pretty busy with my list of orders. i am going to try to get some mock ups together in the next couple days.

IloveBaldEagles 08-16-2013 12:06 PM

Is the final product going to have a front and back logo?

uncle tattoo 08-19-2013 08:42 AM

it can. i was discussing that with @infinite012 about possibly adding a silhouette to the back.

Jrohit 08-19-2013 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My feeble attempts at front/back logos.

littledvl 08-26-2013 12:34 AM

Id be down for picking one or 2 up


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.