Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southeast (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   **Raleigh, NC** - Weekly Meet Info (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43704)

Sploozel 06-11-2015 01:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
DIS WEAKS MEAT INPHO

NotSoJDM 06-17-2015 08:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 112694

This weeks meet info!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P86RAVES 06-19-2015 08:37 AM

lol, I love these graphics.

Malt 06-21-2015 06:50 AM

Do you guys know of any places that have bays with lifts for rent in wake county? A friend just told me about a place that he uses in California and I wasn't sure if there was anything like that around here.

NotSoJDM 06-23-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malt (Post 2294583)
Do you guys know of any places that have bays with lifts for rent in wake county? A friend just told me about a place that he uses in California and I wasn't sure if there was anything like that around here.


No. I looked into starting one of these and the insurance is astronomical for allowing someone to work on their own car at your facility even with a waiver.

It's an awesome idea just need to sort out the insurance part.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justice110 06-26-2015 05:41 PM

Can anyone recommend a local tint shop? Looking for someone reputable that isn't going to do a halfass job

NotSoJDM 06-26-2015 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justice110 (Post 2300931)
Can anyone recommend a local tint shop? Looking for someone reputable that isn't going to do a halfass job


Total Vehicle Preparation


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malt 06-27-2015 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justice110 (Post 2300931)
Can anyone recommend a local tint shop? Looking for someone reputable that isn't going to do a halfass job

Tinted atmospheres

Chillswitch 06-27-2015 05:58 AM

Second TVP. best tint work I've ever had in the four cars I've owned over the years. Cost will be around $200.

Malt 06-27-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chillswitch (Post 2301390)
Second TVP. best tint work I've ever had in the four cars I've owned over the years. Cost will be around $200.

200 for what kind of tint? That seems awfully cheap

justice110 06-28-2015 12:20 PM

Thanks!

NotSoJDM 06-28-2015 07:33 PM

TVP uses Suntek if memory serves. Lifetime warranty. I've had their "cheap" film on my 240 since 07, and is the same color it was the day I bought it. BRZ has the same stuff, also great.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malt 07-01-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSoJDM (Post 2302622)
TVP uses Suntek if memory serves. Lifetime warranty. I've had their "cheap" film on my 240 since 07, and is the same color it was the day I bought it. BRZ has the same stuff, also great.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess "cheap" is subjective ;) I'm sure Suntek is perfect for most, if not all people. That and it's certainly cheaper than the huper optik I currently have on the WRX. Is the price difference worth the "improvement" in heat rejection? Probably not.

On a different note, where's the meet this week?

NotSoJDM 07-01-2015 01:34 PM

If it's good enough for a Ferrari it's good enough for me! 😝


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.