Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southern California (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SOCAL: Local FS/FT (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19346)

mr. slim 01-28-2014 07:36 PM

For Sale:
Stock LCA
Stock 14mm Rear Sway Bar

robot 01-29-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robot (Post 1471291)

Still for sale. Make an offer.

Dwood11 01-29-2014 10:31 PM

08-12 WRX 17x8 5x100 wheels. 3 have tires that are no good. They are all in nice condition. There is just a touch of rash on one wheel. These will fit the brz but it is a pretty high offset. $325.00 for the set.

mav1178 01-30-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwood11 (Post 1490365)
08-12 WRX 17x8 5x100 wheels. 3 have tires that are no good. They are all in nice condition. There is just a touch of rash on one wheel. These will fit the brz but it is a pretty high offset. $325.00 for the set.

Totally legit seller.

(now I know the context of our conversation haha)

-alex

pinaygirlcassy 01-30-2014 01:11 AM

anyone selling coils? lol preferably something below 1000 D;


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midnight23 01-30-2014 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinaygirlcassy (Post 1490681)
anyone selling coils? lol preferably something below 1000 D;


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


you can get a set of stance or megan coils brand new for 1k or less. not sure if you just want it for the drop or care about the performance aspect.

asdf 01-30-2014 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinaygirlcassy (Post 1490681)
anyone selling coils? lol preferably something below 1000 D;


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://ft86speedfactory.com/st-suspe...r-kit-960.html
http://ft86speedfactory.com/bilstein...vers-1216.html

tr1x5tuh 01-30-2014 03:48 AM

+1 Yo and Jeremy will take care of you, they are the best with customer service at this point that I have seen.
@FT-86 SpeedFactory

pinaygirlcassy 01-30-2014 03:51 AM


thanks! I think I'll be going for the st coils


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCal909 01-30-2014 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinaygirlcassy (Post 1490830)
thanks! I think I'll be going for the st coils


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ST are good, I have them on my car, installed by Evasive Motorsports :word:

only problem...is it's so low right now I keep hitting my exhaust xD

although i believe it's only the V-Band clamp I'm hitting

asdf 01-30-2014 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinaygirlcassy (Post 1490830)
thanks! I think I'll be going for the st coils


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should be good-- st's are a brand of kw:thumbsup:

*LongFella 01-30-2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinaygirlcassy (Post 1490830)
thanks! I think I'll be going for the st coils


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


+1 on ST Coilovers. Bought them online, installed them myself, and they have been awesome!

Dwood11 01-30-2014 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mav1178 (Post 1490625)
Totally legit seller.

(now I know the context of our conversation haha)

-alex

I appreciate it Alex. I have done pretty much the exact same thing.

kayoh 01-30-2014 01:39 PM

Looking to pick up a used catback/axleback exhaust (2.5 in) with my incoming tax return. PM me and let me know what you got :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.