Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southern California (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SOCAL: Local FS/FT (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19346)

lamekidd92 04-07-2016 03:01 PM

Anyone wanna trade some reps? I have a set of black vordoven forme 9
They are 17x9

Looking for some white wheels 👍🏻 wanna stay in the same size lmk what's out there!

fawx 04-07-2016 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamekidd92 (Post 2613850)
Anyone wanna trade some reps? I have a set of black vordoven forme 9
They are 17x9

Looking for some white wheels 👍🏻 wanna stay in the same size lmk what's out there!

Just plasti dip your wheels white.

ZOMFGAARON 04-07-2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fawx (Post 2613956)
Just powder coat your wheels white.



Fixed it for you

Greddy86 04-07-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greddy86 (Post 2591920)
Enkei TS9 platinum gray stagger

Front18x8.5 et40 rear18x9.5 et40 w/ Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Position front225/40 rear255/35, used for ~4K miles w/ ~60% thread - $1100

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...64c4dc037a.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b7aa13a884.jpg

Price drop. $800.

Also have a Berk HFC front pipe for sale. Been on my FRS for about 8k miles until I switched to a test pipe. $180

FRS Johnny 04-07-2016 08:50 PM

FS: Injen Intake. SRS Cat back.

Looking to get rid of these quick! Let me know if you are interested!

Swolstice 04-07-2016 09:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Selling Nameless Axleback 3 Inch Inlet and 5 Inch muffler. No major damages or scratches maybe minor ones and it rattles during cold start but after warming up it goes away. Sounds great with a nice and deep tone. I can meet you halfway wherever locally in socal. $320

Decimus 04-07-2016 11:25 PM

OEM BRZ Car Cover. $80 or trade for other parts. PM me if interested.

http://i64.tinypic.com/fdslmp.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/23i6pfp.jpg



VG Shark Fin Antenna painted Whiteout/ Satin White Pearl
Brand new $80 or willing to trade both for aftermarket goodies

http://i65.tinypic.com/300ecf7.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/1z1eaev.jpg

StayPuft209 04-08-2016 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swolstice (Post 2614255)
Selling Nameless Axleback 3 Inch Inlet and 5 Inch muffler. No major damages or scratches maybe minor ones and it rattles during cold start but after warming up it goes away. Sounds great with a nice and deep tone. I can meet you halfway wherever locally in socal.

What's your asking price?

StayPuft209 04-08-2016 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan197 (Post 2614018)
I've got a FT86 Speedfactory uel catless header for sale. ~15k miles. 450 plus shipping

Pictures:

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/dan...tml?sort=3&o=1

PM'D

Hanakuso 04-08-2016 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanakuso (Post 2610044)
Looking to sell my Eibach 20mm Spacers. Comes as a pair. I used these for about 5000 miles. Nothing wrong with them, just parting my mods out.

$65 for local pick up in Socal + shipping. Shipping should cost around $10.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42...psjgw1xfqh.jpg

Dropped the price to $55

Apex-Apex 04-08-2016 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apex-Apex (Post 2610459)
Revworks UEL Header coated with o2 spacer. No gaskets included, $450 picked up.
http://i.imgur.com/EqWgnPR.jpg?1

bump

Swolstice 04-08-2016 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StayPuft209 (Post 2614442)
What's your asking price?

Thanks for telling me I forgot to put it. Im asking for $320

jaime3 04-08-2016 04:22 AM

What's the condition of the headers. The link isn't working for me for some reason. I'm interested in them
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan197 (Post 2614018)
I've got a FT86 Speedfactory uel catless header for sale. ~15k miles. 450 plus shipping

Pictures:

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/dan...tml?sort=3&o=1


swarb 04-08-2016 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaime3 (Post 2614550)
What's the condition of the headers. The link isn't working for me for some reason. I'm interested in them

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/o...psc7s9mqlk.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.