Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   NJ FR-S spotted? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8115)

Chris135 09-08-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyper4mance (Post 428417)
Hot lava coming up 287N around bedminster 7pm. Surprisingly first time I've seen another on the road. Sry for the slow driving, I was lugging winter tires back home.

No worries! I was just trying to get my Friday night started! :burnrubber:

fishek 09-08-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ducks (Post 406241)
saw a hot lava fr-s right outside of prime motoring

That probably was mine :)

chimera118 09-11-2012 03:11 PM

saw a dark grey brz in rockleigh for the second time. this wait is killing me.

bjkeed21 09-12-2012 02:48 PM

who are all these brz/frs in rutgers new brunswick area?

Reflex 09-12-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjkeed21 (Post 436385)
who are all these brz/frs in rutgers new brunswick area? I keep seeing a white frs with a rear grimmspeed plate frame driving around rt18 and easton/hamilton area.

The white FRS with the rear grimmspeed plate is mine hahah

bjkeed21 09-12-2012 11:28 PM

Yes! idk if that blue one i saw today driving out of cook douglas. I beeped and waved at him but he was in front of me

Reflex 09-13-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjkeed21 (Post 437265)
Yes! I drive a blue wrx hatch with a roof rack around rutgers. I parked next to you last night for a few mins as i got takeout lol idk if that blue one i saw today driving out of cook douglas. I beeped and waved at him but he was in front of me

Yesterday at Busch takeout?? I was parked there all night in the faculty lot haha

bjkeed21 09-13-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reflex (Post 437596)
Yesterday at Busch takeout?? I was parked there all night in the faculty lot haha

Yeah busch takeout lol i only parked there for a few mins

gily25 09-18-2012 09:55 AM

Not sure if it was a Jersey car (never got close enough to see the plate) but I spotted a white-out FR-S on the Garden State Parkway, then we thought we saw it again on the expressway, on the way to Atlantic City. Kept my eyes peeled but never saw it in AC so maybe it went somewhere else.

Nitesh31 09-18-2012 08:44 PM

Spotted a white or silver FRS/BRZ on Rt 17 N.

First time seeing another one on the road in motion and wow they are sexy

zc06_kisstherain 09-20-2012 01:40 PM

saw WRB BRZ Limited on Lemoine ave in Fort Lee and took a picture.
of course edited on License Plate for his/her privacy.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ps3125f50f.jpg

GregV 09-25-2012 05:44 PM

Saw a WRB BRZ Limited with NY plates driving through Raritan Center in Edison during my lunch break earlier today. Looked like you had chrome signal bulbs in the tails too :thumbsup:

kevinnivek8877 09-25-2012 05:51 PM

that was me at raritan center. i do have the chrome bulbs. on another note, spotted black frs? in east brunswick

Sparkplug 10-01-2012 10:21 PM

White BRZ spotted in Ramsey, NJ at around 10-10:30 am on NJ Route 17 North on Sunday morning (30th September).

I was in my 135i M-Sport with temporary plates and gave you the thumbs up as I passed you. Your girl returned the favor as I got off on the Franklin Turnpike.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.